Bye Past

It Comes and Goes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

 

 

Jinyoung and Nayeon's friends decided to host a mini picnic outing to celebrate the end of the year and the beginning of a new year to come.


"Come over to my house to pick up the food." She said through call. 


"Roger that Madame!" He replied causing her to chuckle.


"You saying that makes me sound old..." She giggled.


"Aw really baby??" He teased.


"Stoppp~~~" She whined, "now hurry up and come over, I'm waiting." She ordered as she hung up.


A few minutes later, she heard the doorbell ring causing her to run down the stairs quickly to open the door. She was greeted by a cheeky boy whom she loved seeing. He immediately hugged her tightly as she pushed the door closed with her finger tips. 


"Is anybody home?" He questioned with his arms still around her waist.


"Just mom. She's in her office right now doing some business stuff though." She said.


He quickly leaned down and placed his lips on hers causing her to widen her eyes in surprise.


She pulled away as she gently smacked him on his chest.


"What if mom comes out?!" She whispered as she dragged him to the kitchen, "come on bring these out to the car mister." She ordered pointing to the kitchen counters.
 

He saw the containers and platters filled with food and quickly carried them out and placed it gently in his trunk.

 

"Ready to go?" He asked her as he closed the trunk. She nodded and entered the passenger seat.




---------------------------------

 


As they all were sitting down eating while chatting, Jinyoung glanced over to Nayeon and still was swept away by her beauty. The way she looked so petite and precious in her brown furry jacket, her dark brown, loose curls flowed down so perfectly as the wind gently blew on it. He quickly moved down next to her as she was talking to Jennie. He sneaked his arm around her waist underneath her jacket. She recognised his touch straight away and immediately smiled.


"Ahh I don't want to third wheel!!" Jennie exclaimed as she moved over to Jisoo and Seulgi.


"You're not hanging out with the boys?" Nayeon questioned him who was now leaning on his arm with his head tilted staring at her.


He gently smiled at her, "I just want to be with you today.."

 

He saw a light pink blush creeping on her face causing him to chuckle at her cuteness.

 

She looked back at him smiling, I love you so much but I want the best for you. I don't want to hurt you but I have no choice. I'm going to leave you but I don't want to.

 

"I love you so much."

 

"I love you too." He replied and pecked her lips as he positioned his head on her lap.

 

 

 

 

"Did you do it yet?" A deep voice asked through the other end.

 

"I d-d-did..." She whispered, her voice shaking. Her eyes filled with tears, her pain was piercing through her chest as though there were a million knives stabbing into it. 

 

"Good jo-'' She dropped the phone down on the ground as she let out her cries, hitting her chest in pain.

 

"I m-miss you al-already..." She muffled as tears ran down her face uncontrollably.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It h-hurts to breathe. I don't want to live anymore. I don't want to take another breath..." He cried as he lay on his back against the concrete with his eyes closed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

4 YEARS LATER

Four years have passed since their highschool days. All of them were in university now, studying and achieving what they truly want to pursue. Jaebum had always loved buildings, drawing and the art of the environment, so architecture was something he had always wanted to study with a passion. Jennie and him had always had their small fights ever since Jaebum graduated. Those two always ended up breaking up and then getting back together again. Jennie couldn't deal or put up with his possessive attitude any longer and decided to break it off. She wanted to remain as friends only. Jennie decided to have a double major with law and fashion & design. Everyone knew how much she was interested in clothes and fashion. She had a new outfit every single day, the world was just like a fashion show for her. Jennie and Nayeon's friendship was still strong as it could ever be despite the breakup. Their childhood friendship bond just kept growing stronger and stronger. Despite Nayeon being extremely busy in med school, she would always find time to hang out and dedicate a day to just her and Jennie.

Everyone knew about the break-up between Jinyoung, Nayeon and Jennie, Jaebum. They were surprised, shocked, confused. Why? They knew how much the two couples loved each other and it still doesn't make sense to this very day as to why they had to go seperate ways. It was strange. Jennie was open about her breakup, everytime someone questioned it she would just say,

 

"Jaebum and I had our highschool phase and all but over time it just didn't work out."

 

On the otherhand, Nayeon kept quiet about it. She didn't want to talk about it because it still pains her till this very day. Even though she believes that she had gotten over it, deep down inside she still remembers him however she just brushes off the feeling, reminding herself that him and her are done for good.

 

Nayeon had tried to live her normal life as a college student, she felt so lonely and empty at times. She was often invited to parties in her clubs and had a wide connection but still something inside of her was still isolated and lost. Many boys had hit her up and she did try to meet up with some of them but it wouldn't even last two weeks until she called it off. Each time a boy tried to touch her, she would just get reminded of him and to make things worst, she would still see him on campus when she had classes in the morning. To be specific, she remembered every Wednesday and Friday morning classes, he would walk past her building with a few of his friends. She observed that he had made new friends, he didn't contact his highschool friends that often but she would see him talking to Seungcheol. Jackson or sometimes Jaebum around campus.

He looked like he lost a lot of weight. His eyebags were prominent. She would see him coughing here and there. Honestly she was worried a lot. She wanted to ask him if he was okay, if he had his meals and help him but everytime she tried to, his friends were there or he was running late to class. It was awkward every time their majors had a party. He was an engineering student whilst she was a Med student which was the two majors that were closest to one another. They had parties at least 5 times a year. She would attend all of the parties just to see him but he would only go once or twice,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter