Volunteering pt.2

It Comes and Goes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

All the kids began screaming and getting all excited as the races were happening and so far, red faction was in the lead followed by gold. Nayeon was all hyped up as she knew that there were many athletic kids in her faction and she kept encouraging and supporting them like a good leader. However, red and gold weren't far apart and Jinyoung was determined to lead his team to victory since it was his first year here.


Jinyoung approached Nayeon as the kids were still competing.


"Lets make a bet. If my team wins, you have to go on a date with me after this. If your team wins, hmmmm you can choose."


"If my team wins... Then you have to start dancing in the middle of the oval during break time." She challenged him which caused Jinyoung to be even more determined.


"Now it's time for the leaders match!!!" The worker exclaimed through the speaker, "Since there are two males a d two females, it would be unfair if all four of you guys competed so you will have a partner match through an obstacle course. It was organised that red and gold partner up and that green and blue partner up. But looking at the scoreboard, do you guys want to change partners? Red and Gold team?" The worker questioned. Jinyoung remembered who the other girl was and he didn't want anything to do with her at all.


"No we're perfectly fine being partners. Our points can be equally distributed!" Jinyoung exclaimed instead of Nayeon as all the kids began cheering for their leaders loudly especially the red and gold faction kids.


"Jinyoung hyung and Nayeon noona fighting!!" All the kids cheered as they began chanting which caused Jinyoung and Nayeon to get even more hyped up.


"Okay, so you guys will have to pass the 5 stage obstacle course as one. What I mean 'as one' is that the guy will have to piggyback the girl and complete the course with the girls help. The first team who finishes with each get 100 points for their team!" He explained.


"We can win this." Jinyoung said to Nayeon as she took off her jacket revealing her crop top which Jinyoung tried to cover.


"Will you be okay piggybacking me?" She asked concerningly as she put her hand on his arm with a worried face.


"Of course I will. Don't you remember all those times I've piggbacked you. Don't worry about me, worry for Dongjun." Jinyoung said confidently as the two looked over to the other partner. The clingy girl was the same height as Dongjun and was pretty buff.


"Okay partners, get ready!" The worker exclaimed as Nayeon hopped onto Jinyoung's back with ease, wrapping her two arms around his neck.


"Yah. Did you lose more weight?" Jinyoung questioned.


"No. Im still the same." She replied leaning down next to his ear.


"Then I must've just gotten stronger." He joked causing Nayeon to laugh.


On the other hand, the green and blue team leaders were having a hard time getting on each other's back.


"3, 2, 1, GO!!" Everyone screamed as Jinyoung immediately sprinted off as if Nayeon wasn't even on his back. Dongjun slowly walked as he struggled to lift her up any further. As the corner approached, acupressure mats were set up on the ground. Jinyoung quickly ran through it despite the pain in his feet, "it hurrtttss.." He mumbled as his eyebrows creased.


"Come on oppa. You can do it." Nayeon supported him. The sencond part was earing the anack hanging from a pull up bar whuch Nayeon easily ate thanks to their height. The next one was limbo on acupressure mats. Jinyoung carried Nayeon in bridal style and skillfully went under in one shot. The fourth station, Nayeon had to hit all five balloons with darts while on Jinyoung's back. With precision and agility, she hit all of them with the five darts. However the last station was a fun one, it was the pepero game. Who could get the shortest pepero stick. Jinyoung put Nayeon down as he pulled out a pepero from the package. They both felt nervous since everyone was watching them. Somehow, they could already see Dongjun and the girl catching up to them as they just finished their third station. Jinyoung quickly put the pepero between their mouths and ate it until their faces were only millimetres apart. Jinyoung smirked which caused Nayeon to slap him. He raised one of his eyebrows as he leaned in closer until he felt her lips touch his. He bit it off and only a tiny piece of crumb was left. Nayeon slapped him again on his chest as he picked her up and ran to the finish line.

All the kids cheered and screamed at the victory and some were whistling and cooing at Nayeon and Jinyoung.



It was nearing 1:30pm and it was time for lunch so everyone gathered and ate the food prepared by the chefs which tasted extraordinary. All the kids ate a lot but they still needed their burst of sugar dose.


"Who wants dessert!?!?!??" Nayeon screamed as all the kids began shouting all over the place. Jinyoung followed Nayeon to the fridge and helped get out the brownies and cupcakes. They set it out on the table as all the kids rushed to it and grabbed one each.


"Nayeon noona is the best!!" Jinho exclaimed as he gave her a thumbs up followed by other kids.


"They're so cute~!" She squealed as Jinyoung smiled at his girlfriend.


"Don't you think our kids will be even cuter?" He whispered in her ear which caused her to slap him lightly on his chest.


"Who said I was going to marry and have kids with you?" She said as she smirked at him playfully.


"I know you want to." He teased as he wriggled his eyebrows causing her to giggle.


"You ert." She said to him.



There were a few more events after their meal and it was time to announce the winning faction. 


"With a difference of two points! Will it be Red or Gold? 
The winning faction goes to.....


GOLDDDD!!!!" Everyone from gold including Jinyoung started screaming and jumping at their victory. Nayeon laughed at her boyfriends childishness. She didn't feel that bad losing since she had won most of the other years and she didn't mind going on a date with him either.


---------

"Now, Miss Im Nayeon. Your date with me?" He said wrapping his arm around her waist as he lead her to the car.


"Do you already have a plan?" She questioned as he opened the car door for her.


"A relaxing place." He whispered in her ear, "I've always wanted to watch the sunset together with someone." He said as he began driving down the road.


"Me too~ I'm gonna take a lot of pictures then." She said as he grabbed one of her hands while having his other hand on the steering wheel.


He drove down to the beach a few kilo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter