Chapter 3. Corsage Bracelet

Maybe One Day || m.y.t. s.s.w
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The pieces all fit together. Yet everything was falling apart."

Nicholas Sparks, The Last Song

☮☮☮

 

Mark’s #P.O.V

“Hey, wake up. We need to go,” I heard someone, he tapped my shoulder and woke up. I rub my eyes and slowly stood up to see all of my members surrounding me.

“What’s wrong?” I asked. They were literally surrounding me, and I couldn’t be more intimidated.

“Nothing” Jackson said, with a smirk. WITH A SMIRK.

“Let’s go, we’re going to be late,” Jaebum said, before I ask for further question about this fishy situation. We went to our car one by one and the car went off for our next schedule. And I suddenly realized something.

“HOLD UP!” I screamed and made the manager stop the vehicle. This might be the first time he ever heard me screaming as I always have been the quiet one.

“JACKSON! WHERE’S WENDY?!” I asked Jackson. I remember carrying her to the nursery.

“Who?” BamBam said, furrowing his eyebrows.

“Wendy! Is she okay?!” I was still talking only to Jackson, and ignoring BamBam.

“From what I know, she’s doing fine,” Jackson said, and again, with a smirk.

“And she probably already arrived at her dorm.”

“Why are you smiling?!” I asked the other members, and they said the same thing.

I panicked, but Jackson calmed me down. And then I remember, that it was just a dream. About her passing out, carrying her to the nursery, it was all a dream. I sighed and ensure everyone that I was just bluffing.

And I hope that it will only be a dream, for it not to be a warning that something bad will happen to her.

We arrived at the dorm pretty early. We washed and have dinner together in the living room. JB, Jinyoung had snacks while the others watch drama. Jackson went to our room with his phone, and I followed him. I need someone to talk about Wendy.

“Hey, Jackson,”

“What’s up, Mark?” he answered, but he was still looking at his phone.

“Give me some advice,”

“Do you have something to tell me?” he looked at me, as if he’s a little bit shocked. I nodded at him, and he immediately fixed his position.

And I told him. The stories. About what happened to my mom last year, when I also had a dream about my mom, but it turned out to be true, and the dream was a nightmare. And I told him that I’m worried that the incident might also happened to Wendy.

“You know you have feelings for her, right?”

“You can’t forget that we’re idols, Mark. Think about this for a little longer, you know that this is dangerous.”

---

I woke up after my alarm rang. Our schedule for today is only one, and that is to have the last rehearsal for the upcoming event of Gayo Daejun. Thankfully, the rehearsal for today took place in our company, JYPEnt building. And so now, we’re the home-keeper and the other group will be our guests.

 

Wendy’s #P.O.V.

We rehearse for four hours, and we have a break in between.

“Unnie!” Yein shouted my name and her voice was really loud so I was a little bit shocked. She’s a lovelyz member, and we got close after having conversations in each rehearsal.

“Hello, Yein! What’s wrong?” I hugged her, and she hugged back. She’s the cutest thing on earth.

“Can I ask you something?” she whispered to my ear. I nodded at her. She was laughing all the time before finally ask the question.

“Do you know Mark oppa?” Dhum. And I know now that she really is interested in him. I sometimes saw her glancing at him, and she also tried to talk to him.

“Yes, do you like him?” I smirked at her, and she was squealing all over the floor.

“If you have time, please introduce me to him! I know you know him, I often saw you when you’re talking to him,” and she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter