First Date

The Ghost Of The One I Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The majority of first dates aren't actually classified as 'romantic'. They usually consist of going to a picnic or shopping but Jiwoo was a lucky girl. Three years ago, when a young Jungkook had finally found the courage to ask her out, she was met with a yacht decorated with roses that had different shades of red. Of course, being the rich kid he was, he just had to have a lavish first date with the girl he fought so hard to have. Today, she was met with the very similar sight on the very same beach. This time though, it was even better. Lights were strung in an elaborate pattern on the yacht whilst the flowers weren't just roses, there were lilies, peonies and even tulips. She could see that on the balcony that there was a lone table illuminated by two candles whose wax was melting like her heart from the heat of Jungkook's love.

'You first my lady,' he whispered in her ear. Jiwoo was a little ashamed that she couldn't dress up for this occasion. She wore the same bloodstained tee and jeans that she had when she had her accident and she knew that Jungkook would subconsciously look at her wounds as a painful reminder to him that he wasn't there to save her. 'No Jiwoo! You are meant to be enjoying this okay? Forget about the horrible things and think good thoughts,' she mentally lectured herself as she pushed those thoughts away. However, Jungkook was in heaven.Daydreams of her staying by his side accured. To him, her form didn't matter but her presence did. In his head, he vowed to never lose her again. Now that she was a ghost, they didn't really need to focus on anything except from love. I mean, she didn't really need to eat, go to the toilet or even change clothes. But... was she able to satisfy his ual pleasures? Technically, as he could hold and feel her hand, she should me able to - right?

'KOOKIE!' she shouted from the balcony, interrupting his thoughts,'Look at this amazing view!

'Coming!' he replied, smirking. Her unladylike screeches were one of the reasons why he fell in love with her. She wasn't perfect and he never wanted her to be. When they first met, she stamped on his toe and told him to get out of her seat. Then he punched her. I know, great way to meet. When he arrived, she was already absorbed in the beauty of the stars that were sprinkled along the cloak of infinite blackness. Her eyes widened in pure fascination at the sight of a shooting star with it's tail brightly burning behind. She childishly closed her eyes and seemingly made a wish. Jungkook too,although he didn't really believe in these myths about wishes coming true, closed h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter