Chapter 3

Teach Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3 

"No way!" Yoona exclaimed in surprise and slapped Krystal's arm lightly when Top told them that he was about to commence his final year of tertiary studies two days later as well. "You're a senior to our Krystal then, she's enrolled in a management degree in the same university too!"

"That's another coincidence hey, I'd say perhaps we're meant to be friends rather than foes." Top replied cheekily and looked at Krystal, "Right? Krystal?"

​Krystal's arms were crossed adamantly over her chest before she rolled her eyes, "I'd say this is very unfortunate of me. Right unnie?" As soon as she let her honest reaction spilled, she felt an immediate tighten grasp on her arm by her second sister and heard her laugh it off awkwardly. "Krystal, remember what I've said earlier," Yoona said through her gritted teeth between her laugh, ensuring that Top who sat right opposite did not hear her words.

"She often needs more time to warm herself up to people, don't mind her," Jessica apologized on Krystal's behalf while Top diverted his gaze from Krystal back to the oldest.

"Nah it's totally fine," Top shrugged, "I've actually never met anyone who loathes on me like her though. From what I know from my friends and acquaintances, I'm a pretty amiable person so it actually makes her quite unique for not holding the same perspective." Jessica and Yoona laughed while Krystal lowered her drinks to the table, almost choking herself.

"I don't know if that's a compliment for me or another way for you to show us your narcissism," Krystal casted a look over at Yoona who glared at her intensely this time, she swore she could get finished off anytime soon if she did not leave the spot at this moment in time. 

"Bye guys, I'd better get going. Continue to have your friendly bonding session," Krystal grabbed her bag along the way and ran out of the main door in a speed of light.

"Look how forgetful this girl is," Yoona picked up Krystal's phone which she had left behind and was ready to go after her but Top stood in front of her all of the sudden, blocking her way.

"I can give it to her, I'm going out anyway-" Top declared and earned two pairs of questioning looks from Jessica and Yoona.

"Well, if that's the case-" Yoona uttered and handed him the phone, "She's heading to the cafe for her night shift, it's just another three streets down when you turn right at the corner of this street. Also, tell her to be extra careful when she walks back home tonight."

"She has never listened to us for not taking night shifts," Jessica interjected.

"Alright, then I'll go for now. See you-"

As soon as Top was out of their apartment, Jessica turned to Yoona and said, "Why do they seem like an interesting couple-to-be?"

"I can totally imagine how Krystal would just hit the out of you if she hears this."

/

"Boo!" Top silently crept behind without Krystal's notice and tapped both sides of her shoulders, making her shriek loudly in the middle of the street.

"What is your problem you freak!" Krystal did not contain back her anger despite the enquiring looks from the strangers passing by.

Top rummaged through his pocket and retrieved her phone, outstretching his arm in order to give it back to her. "Whoa, take it easy girl. I'm just trying to be a good guy here running after you to give it to you. Is that what I deserve?"

"Thanks," Krystal snatched it impolitely and began to storm off.

"This girl," Top gritted his teeth and quicken his pace to catch up with her, "I'm sorry okay? For both things that I've done to you. I didn't kick that crashed can to your head purposely, and I certainly did not know where did I go wrong with my apology that night? I just found the accuracy of my kick hilarious that's all. And, I'm sorry if I've scared you just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter