Chapter 10: A Little Miracle

Starry Night Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day was finally here, where the Crown Prince will ask for forgiveness. For others eyes, he was being politically proper to enhance a stronger relationship between their countries. It was a complete chaos, The Crown Prince didn´t slept in order for everything to go as perfectly as possible.

"It´s a matter of state" he repeated himself every time uncertainty of his true intentions came upon him.

Everything was being organized in a private yard of the palace only used by royal family members in order to maintain the secrecy. It hadn´t been used in such a long time but he always remembered the precious time he spent with his mother, The Royal Queen, before she passed away. 

-Please send this to the Royal Embassador fo Hindustan before the celebration starts, Court Lady Han- said The Crown Prince.

-Yes, Your Higness-

-You Know what to do from now on, do you?-

-Yes I do,Your Highness-

Whie Court Lady Han went down Bit Na´s accomodations, even her heart was moved with sentimental steps. It had been long since His royal Highness was deeply commited with something in particular, beside his royal´s responsabilities, there wasn´t much that moved his heart and time over the past few years. She smiled brightly and in private, longing for a better future for her future King.

-What is this?- asked Bit Na to Court Lady Han later that day.

-An invitation from His Royal Highness The Crown Prince-

-An invitation?- she asked while receiving the letter and a small box.

-Please read it carefully- said Court Lady Han while steping back.

Amazed by the unexpected gift, Bit Na opened the letter and found herself inmersed reading:

"It is a pleasure of heavens to witness our humanly lifes,

While in the distance they watch, we act.

My feet seek, and take the first step,

Will forgivenes finds its perfect end?"

-How is it possibl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter