Intro: Two Lives

Starry Night Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a decade, the Kingdom of Joseon experienced a balance peace for the first time. The previous King had abdicated the throne due to his own incapability to rule, his only proudful legacy was his son: Crown Prince Hyo Myeong. It took him a while to reorder the importance of things and who should take charge on the different roles and ministries. He definetly didn't want to fell on his father's past mistakes, and although the pressure was high, he always had his love besides him for comfort. That until few years ago, when she unfortunelty died from a severe sickness.

Heartbroken, Crown Prince continued to rule in his Father's name. The final request from the former King was to postponed his coronation until he reached 25 years in age, the Crown Prince agreed. Now, it is only a few months away.... but has no one by his side.

______________________________________________________________________________

As she knew her steps were getting closer and closer to the Palace, her heart beat hard from the excitement and fear. She had hide her way through from Gaegyeong till there. She hold very close a bottle with a letter inside. Her ship sank near the cost, where she hardly excaped from the soldiers who thought her as a slave. But she was no slave, and the message was the only prove to it. A message only the Crown Prince could read.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter