Bonus Two

In Your Arms (Forever and Ever & So Much More) [SLOW UPDATES]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jimin gently places Jeno down in the crib and kisses the twin’s heads before walking out of the nursery. He walks into him and Jungkook’s room and finds the younger sitting on the bed, staring into space. Jimin sets the baby monitor on the night stand, and then joins his boyfriend, sitting behind him and pulling him to his chest. He nuzzles his face into the younger’s soft hair. “What’s wrong, Kookie?” The elder asked, setting his chin on Jungkook’s shoulder.

Jungkook sighed, snuggling into Jimin. “Do you think I’m a good mommy?”

Jimin blinks, completely caught off guard from Jungkook’s question, “I think you’re a wonderful mommy. You watch over the kids like a hawk, feed them on time, change their diapers, and play with them. Why do you ask?”

“Well, it’s just that, I couldn’t put them down for their nap, and it feels like I am failing as their mother. What if they don’t like me, Minnie? What if they grow up and think I am a horrible mommy?”

The elder sighs, “Kookie, did you not just hear what I said? You are a wonderful mommy; the kids love you. Just because you can’t put them down for their naps doesn’t mean you are a bad mommy. You do everything else for them because they cry and throw fits when I try to feed them and comfort them. They love you, Kookie, so much; and they are going to think you are a great mommy. Also, the kids are only three months old, Kookie, but that doesn’t mean they don’t think you are not a great mommy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter