Final

In Your Arms (Forever and Ever & So Much More) [SLOW UPDATES]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jungkook waits by the front door for his boyfriend Jimin in nothing but a pair of boxers and an oversized hoodie—which almost reaches his knees, it’s like he’s wearing a dress. Being two months pregnant has made him super clingy to the elder, he needs to be in the arms of Jimin to calm down, and he knows the elder does not mind that he is in his arms almost all the time.

He snaps his head up at the sound of the door being unlocked. Before Jimin could take off his shoes, Jungkook ran over to him and threw himself on top of the elder. Luckily Jimin caught him and Jungkook wrapped his arms and legs around the smaller male. Jimin chuckled as Jungkook nuzzled his face into the crook of his neck. His younger boyfriend is like a cat, always wanting his attention and to be pampered like the prince (or princess, Jimin secretly likes to call him that) he is.

“Hyung, I missed you,” Jungkook whined, tightening his hold on the elder.

Jimin softy smiled, and then walked over to the living room to sit on the couch. Even though he can easily carry Jungkook, that does not mean his arms don’t get tired. He sat down and Jungkook immediately straddled his hips and cuddled more into his strong warm arms. Jimin somehow managed to get his shoes off with his clingy boyfriend sitting on top of him.

After getting comfortable, Jimin placed kisses on top of the younger’s head before muttering a soft “I love you” into his ear. Jungkook giggled and gave Jimin’s neck a kiss. The elder smiled placing his hands on Jungkook’s hips, softly rubbing them with his thumbs making Jungkook sigh in content.

Jungkook is only two months pregnant, but it is already taking a toll on his body. He might be carrying twins—which is what their friend Yugyeom thinks since he is studying to become a doctor, more specifically a doctor that specializes in pregnancies, since Jungkook is getting tired all the time—but they have not been able to confirm it with an actual doctor since they have not had time to make an appointment.

Jungkook purrs at the comforting sensation and quickly falls asleep in his boyfriend’s arms. Jimin continues to rub his boyfriend’s sides after grabbing the remote to turn the TV on and set it to where it is not too loud for the sleeping pregnant male.

Although Jungkook does not work or got to school, he gets exhausted every day. When the couple found out Jungkook was pregnant, they both thought it was best for him not go to work or go back to school, more liked Jungkook begged Jimin to let him become a stay at home parent.

Ever since he was little, Jungkook always dreamt of becoming a parent, and he always knew he wanted to stay home and take care of his family. Most people do not have that type of dream, but Jungkook wanted it and didn’t care if people judged him for it.

Two hours later Jungkook woke up nuzzling his face deeper into the elder’s neck, “Hyung,” came his muffled voice.

“Hmm,” Jimin hummed in response, lowering the volume of the TV so he can hear Jungkook’s muffled voice clearer.

“I’m hungry,” He whined, and since he just woke up, he sounds more adorable than usual.

Jimin chuckled and Jungkook shivered at the sound. “What do you want to eat, baby?”

“Everything.”

“Baby, only three things remember what Yugyeom said?”

Jungkook pouted, huffing in protest. Just because you are pregnant doesn’t mean you can eat anything you want, you still have to eat healthy and in proper portions. “He doesn’t know .”

“Yes he does.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“No.”

“Yes, Jungkook, he does. Now, tell me what you want so we can order it or I can cook it.”

“Pizza, friend chicken and black bean noodles,” was the pregnant male’s quick reply.

The elder chuckled and nodded his head, “Okay.” He said, lightly pushing Jungkook so he can get off of him.

Jungkook whined, and tighten his hold on his boyfriend. “No! I’m comfy!” He pouted.

Jimin threw his head back in laughter, “Baby, I can’t order the food if you are on me.”

“I don’t care; we want to stay with you.” Jungkook childishly said.

Jimin’s heart swelled up in pride when Jungkook said “we.” It still freaks him out that he and his boyfriend of five years are going to be parents and that his perfect boyfriend is carrying their child (or children). He sighed, “Okay, you can stay, but let me get up first.” He said.

Jungkook pouted, but got up. Once J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter