MWOH???????

A Mission That's Impossible.

~~~~~~~YOUR POV~~~~~

I was called over to HQ for an emergency, or at least that's what I thought it was. Saturday was my ONLY day off, and I got called to work. JUST THE WAY I WANTED TO SPEND MY TIME. I hopped on my motorcycle, and drove off.

At Head Quarters~~

My boss was telling me she had another mission for me. I LOVED missions. I got one about once every month or two, and I had to fulfull them by my deadline, or I was dead. Either that, or they would give me a lobotamy.... (and I don't want someone to kill my memory part of my brain... I wouldn't remeber anything.... well, that WAS the point...) My work was an all-girl agency. We're not ist, but half of our company turned against us a long time ago.....

FLASHBACK...............

It was 1931. And an evil enemy of the company produced a genetic formula that made all the male agents in the company go on a killing spree, killing all of the women in our company, and anyone else in their way. All the agents were dead, except one. My boss's grandmother, who was in her 20's at the time. She had hid in the lockdown room, and waited it out while she planned a strategy. She bombed the whole entire building, saving all humanity. She settled down, and became the mother of our agency, our creator. She created the halls we walk in today. We were an all women agency then. But, the evil mastermind got away, and he started an all male agency for himself, and we've been enemies ever since. Rule over this company has been passed down, getting my boss where she is today.

FLASHBACK ENDS.......

Usually, my missions are to kill the male agents, or tortue them for information, and maybe then kill them.... "Casey?"

"Ne Boss?" I used a bit of Korean, it was the language of the week. All employees and trainees were expected to speak in that language only for a week. "I need you to go on a mission." I got this...

The room was then covered in soundproof and thick metal, so no one could hear what I was about to be told. A projector poped up, spraying an image onto the white screen that lay behind my boss's desk. It was an image of my favorite male singing group, BEAST. I almost screamed out in excitement at the sight of YoSeob.... He was just... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. Amazing!

"Casey, CASSANDRA. PAY ATTENTION."

"Yes miss."

I hated my actual name, my nickname was better...

"I am sure you know of one of south Korea's top male groups, BEAST. They hold important information. That this company needs. Our fate depends on this information Casey." I nodded. I wasn't liking where this was going.... "We need you to go find them, and get that information. BEAST works for the other company, the enemy, and I need that information as soon as possible. Do NOT blow your cover, do whatever you have to do to succeed. I have faith in you, that is why I chose you, do not become too attached with these men. Understand? You have 3 months, no more. You will found out more later, after you return to your dorm on campus." You see, I didn't like the idea of this.... I slowly got up, in shock. But II had to ask one thing before I left. I turned around.

"Miss?"

"Yes."

"May I ask one question?"

"You have permission."

"Um... When I retrieve the information... What will happen to my Yang Yo- I mean uh... what will happen to BEAST afterwards??? "

She made a notion horizantally across her neck. She pointed to me. She wanted me to kill them.... I bowed, and said my respects, and ran out of the building as fast as I could. Tears were welling up in my eyes. I had killed numerous people before, but I didn't know them... These people, I looked up to, I loved, millions of fangirls adore. I couldn't.... But I had to...