Damn it. Just Damn it all.

A Mission That's Impossible.

Before I type anything else, I would like to say thank you to everyone who's viewing my story, and my one subscriber, keumjoo . Thank you for subscribing! Hopefully, I'll get more subscribers with some luck. Thank you again for reading!!!! Kahasanmida. (I think that's how you spell it... I get so confused with typing...)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------RECAP--------------

I couldn't. I just couldn't do that. I loved BEAST..... and everything about them. Tears were streaming down my face as I ran through the halls, and outside.

 

RECAP ENDS------

 

I hopped onto my motorcycle and raced back to the dorm, almost crashing, 4 times-AAAH! No, wait, make that 5 times. I was too watery-eyed to even see. I parked, and ran into my dorm, on the fifteeth floor. All the other agents lived in this building too, and a couple others next to this one. It was home campus, but the public didn't notice because it was surrounded by half a mile's worth of thick woods.

IN THE DORM:

I unlocked my door after desperately trying to fiddle with the keys. I was shaking. I shut my door, locked it, and collapsed on my knees crying. I noticed a bright pink envolope next to me. I picked it up with feble fingers, and looked down on it. A single tear stained the paper. I opened it, and I read it. I hated it. And the damned money attached to the letter. I had until tomorrow morning to pack, I left at noon tomorrow, and would get off at a small home base in Korea. I stuck it on my bulletin board, and went to my small, short attic to retrieve my luggage bags. I threw them on the floor with as much force as I could muster. I was hysteric. After chucking my five suitcases on the ground, I grabbed my big carry-on duffel bag, and crawled back down onto the floor.

8 at night-----------------

I finshed all my packing, still gently crying silently. Tears stained my face. I took a deep breath, and slightly winced as the layer of dried tears started to crack as I strongly exhaled. I could punch a wall and care less right now. I'd be crying, but it would still be from what was to come in my future, six deaths, maybe seven.  I'm considering murdering myself afterwards. I have nothing to live for anyways. My job is just an occupation that's keeping me off the streets again. I was hungry, my stomach growled. I didn't eat anything today because I was too busy, but I was too disgusted with myself to eat, so I sobbed myself to sleep, ashamed at myself for upseting so many people, and bringing an end to BEAST's lives. They may be the enemy, but even the worst of people have people who care dearly about them.....