Dinner and announcement

Arranged
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Club Vesuvius, or Club V as it was more commonly known as, was crowded on this Friday night, the music could be heard from a mile away.

Scantily clad girls were dancing everywhere, the dance floor reeked of alcohol and body sweat,and It was relatively early but that has never stopped anyone.

Club V was renowned for its ability to help customer escape reality and if course it's exclusivity.Not just anyone could go in.

The club also had strict rules about age.

The VIP area, it was this huge area on the top floor of the club. It was painted red with dark couches surrounding it.

It was big enough to hold 30 people, also being up there meant you can see everything going on without being seen.

And that's where Kim Jongin or Kai as he demanded to be called was seated with his best friends Park Chanyeol and Kim Jongdae.

There were girls who crowded them as usual, but for some reason none of the boys were paying attention.

Not even Kai, who usually would have loved it. No, tonight he was bored and annoyed.

" Where the is Sehun?” Kai asked his friends loudly he kept swinging his legs on the table then taking them off again.

Neither of them answered, Chanyeol was busy texting and Jongdae had a girl on his lap.

Kai rolled his eyes and kicked Chanyeol, making the tall boy jump. "What?" Chanyeol asked.

"Sehun, shouldn't he be here by now?" Kai asked. "He isn't coming Bro. Family thing" Chanyeol answered with a shrug.

Kai slumped back on his seat with a foul expression.

Kai had hoped Sehun would show up and get him out of this mood.

The little devil always had a plan up his sleeve. But lately Sehun had been distracted too, and Kai had a feeling that it has to do with this family thing.

The rich always had complicated lives and Him and His friends were no exception. It's how their world was and always has been. People think that their lives were so perfect but they had no idea the amount of they all went through.

His phone vibrated, and of course it was his father asking, no not asking ordering him to go home.

Usually Kai would have ignored it but tonight he just didn't feel like staying in the club.

And for once he was sober.

So he stood up and chanyeol looked at him quizzically.

"Gotta go, old man wants me home" he answered.

"Since when do you give a what he wants?" Jongdae asked in an obnoxious voice.

"Do you want him to send his henchmen like your dad did last time?" Kai asked him, annoyed.

They all shuddered in remembrance. That night had been one embarrassing night.

With that Kai left and went to the valet and gave him the keys to his white lamborghini spyder,agift from his dad on his twentieth birthday.

Sure he had other cars, but this one was the only thing his dad gave him that actually meant something to him.

Kai got into his car and sped off into the night

 

 

Jae hee woke up to her phone vibrating a storm on the bed stand where she had kept it to charge.

She groaned at all the messages she saw. Some from her friends and her mom.

Jae hee quickly answered them. there was a knock at the door.

“Come in," she said without looking up when the door opened.

"Dad sent me to get you" Sehun said making her jump a little. “I'll be right there," she answered awkwardly.

The tension between them was starting to d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter