Back to Korea

Arranged
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaehee sighed deeply as she picked up her bags and made her way through Incheon international airport. She couldn't believe that she was back here again.

The last time she was here at this exact airport was when she was 11 and had clung to her brothers especially her twin and had begged their mother not to separate them but her mom had other ideas.

Jae shook her head to rid of herself of the memories and headed outside to where she saw a tall man clad in a black suit and sunglasses with a cardboard and her name on it.

She walked up to the man and was about to say something to him when something caught her eye. A short man also in a suit stood behind him with a blinding smile showing his slight dimples that she could recognise anywhere, anytime.

"Oppa" she called and ran into his open arms.

He picked her up and circled her around laughing.

"I've missed you little sister" he said to her.

"I've missed you too, joonmyeon, you have no idea just how much" Jaehee said, tears stinging her eyes and threatening to fall.

. They got into the sleek black Mercedes waiting for them while the man in the dark suit put her luggage away.

"So where is he?" She asked Joonmyeon as she settled down.

Joonmyeon's eyes widened a bit at her question and Jaehee resisted the urge to roll her eyes.

Joonmyeon was sometimes too nice for his own good.

"It's okay to tell me that he didn't want to be here, Joon, he made that clear when he didn't come to visit me the whole time I was away." Jaehee said with a scowl on her face. As much as she would love to pretend that her own twin ignoring her didn't hurt her, sometimes she just couldn't control it.

Especially in front of Joonmyeon, her eldest brother who knew her too well. "He's an idiot," her brother said as he pulled her into his arms, making her feel like she was five again, when he would promise her that there were no monsters under her bed .

The rest of the ride was quiet, the two of them enjoyed each other's presence. Soon  arrived at the huge gated mansion after an hour and Jaehee suddenly felt nervous at the thought of seeing her father and her twin. She hesitated at the door, joonmyeon took her hand and flashed her a smile that was meant to calm her down and she smiled gratefully at him.

The house was still the same, it looked like nothing had changed at all even after 11 years.

She had a lot of memories both good and bad.

Like the time her mom and dad fought so loudly she and sehun had to hide under the bed and fell asleep there,holding each other.

Or the time when she had passed he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter