Chapter 1

Love (Tale of a Guardian)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone!!!

Welcome to my first fiction. This story will focus mainly on MiChaeng couple since i shipped them real hard. I hope u guys will enjoy reading it. I will try to update 3-4 times per week if i have time. Thanks a lot for subscribing and forgive me for the grammatical mistake...English is not my main language. Please leave your comment. :D

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Author’s POV

The sun is rising in the horizon announcing to all the people who lives under its magnificient light that a new day has risen. Somewhere in South Korea, deep in the city of Seoul, inside a glorious mansion, a group of people is scrambling here and there trying to prepare for the coming of the new day. Things have been hectic that morning since its not just the beginning of a new day like everyone else but that day marks the day of birth for the owner of said glorious mansion.

“Everyone stay focus on your own task.” yelled the head of maid in charge of the mansion. “Today is a very special day for our Mistress so i expect all of u to do your job well. I dont wanna see anything is out of place for today.” The head of maid continued to all the maid inside the house.

“We understand maam.” All the maids answered with a slight bow.

“I want everything to be in order before our Mistress wakes up and our guest arrives”. The head maid said one last time before turning her back on all the maids and walks towards her quarter.

 

Kim Miyoung’s POV.

Today is a very important day for me and everyone who lives and works in this mansion because today marks the day of birth for our precious Mistress. Being a head maid for my Mistress is the greatest honour anyone can bestowed on me considering im only an outsider to this magnificient family. Despite of what everyone might think, birthday celebration does not come often for our Mistress for she had decreed that she would only celebrate her birthday once every 5 years. Me and the others didn’t really agree with our Mistress when she had commanded us to do that but we also understood her reasons at that time.

“Tired honey?” My lovely husband, Kim Taeyeon asked me the moment I step foot inside our quarters.

“I am baby but you know it’s worth it.” I reply to her as she slowly pulls me to sit on the sofa in our living room.

“Of course I know it’s worth it baby. It is after all, our Mistress birthday celebration. Something that we don’t get to celebrate all the time”. My hubby responds as she slowly massages my shoulders.

“What about u baby? Did u finish all your duty?”. I asked my husband while enjoying the massages that she gives me.

“Of course I did. Despite what everyone thinks of me I do complete my duty you know.” My husband said with a pout on her face.

I giggled seeing her cute pouty face and pull her closer and plant a soft kiss on her lips. “I’m not doubting u baby. After all you are the head of security for our Mistress and she trusted you with her life.”

Taeyeon pulls me closer to her as she started to kiss me more passionately. Seems like all the duty that both of us have to complete for the celebration of our Mistress birthday celebration has cause us to be a part from each other for a while. Head of security is not a joking matter nor position to be in. It is the position that has been passed down from one Kim to another since ancient times. It is a more of an oath than duty actually. My husband family, the Kim bloodline has always been the protector of this family. And it is a great honor for me, Hwang Tiffany Miyoung to be accepted into this family as the wife of Kim Tayeon.

As our kiss become more heated, we suddenly stop when we heard the sound of puking behind our back. My husband and I turned around only to see our daughter disgusted and traumatized face. “Seriously omma, appa…. please keep your smooching to a minimum when your beloved daughter is home.” Our daughter Kim Dahyun exclaimed dramatically as she shook her head in disbelieved. My husband laughed at our daughter’s antic and pulled her to sit with us on the sofa. “My dear Dubu… don’t you miss your appa?” My husband asked her.

“Ewwww appa…. You only gone for a day… not a year.” My daughter reply with a slight smirk on her face. “Ooouchhh…. That hurt your appa fragile heart.” My husband replied as she buried her head on my shoulders while faking a cry. “Pany-ah…. Our daughter grew up too fast… She didn’t even miss her appa anymore.” She whines to me like a kid. “Stop acting like a kid Tae…. You know your daughter is just kidding with you.” I smacked her head lightly. Our daughter smiled and hugged my husband. “I’m just kidding appa…. You know I miss you…. But after witnessing what happened a few moments ago it seems like omma miss u more than me.” She said with a huge laugh.

“You know I do Dubu…. I miss your appa so much”. I replied to our daughter and see that she’s giving us that fake disgusted look again before smiling. “By the way…. Why are you still here Dubu? Shouldn’t you and Tzuyu be with our Mistress right now?” I asked our daughter when I realized that she shouldn’t be home right now.

“Mistress told me to wake her up late today omma… You know how she is when it comes to celebrating her own birthday.” My daughter replied with a sad smile on her face. I understand my daughter sad expression because it is the same expression that everyone in this mansion have every time we celebrated our Mistress birthday. Even though everyone is excited and happy to celebrate our Mistress’s birthday, it makes us sad because we know that all of us can’t give our Mistress something that she had wanted for a very long time.

“I know Dubu…. Don’t worry…. One day, she will be happy to celebrate her birthday again.” I said to my daughter as I caressed her cheek lovingly. “Appa, are you sure about your present though?.” My daughter suddenly asked my husband with worried written all over her face. “Of course I am… It’s something that our Mistress want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter