Two.

The Hot TA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun was not prepared for the next day of school. Not in the least. Zhang Yixing was not what he was expecting. The older boy in Mr. Kim’s history class was, well, Sehun isn’t sure what words to use. He seems to be a little shorter than Sehun himself with dark black hair cut cutely and styled nicely. Dark-rimmed glasses frame his face and his eyes twinkle with innocent mischief. His smile is almost blinding and the dimples that present themselves when he does are too adorable for Sehun to handle first thing in the morning.

Mr. Zhang or ‘my friends all call me Lay’ is neither nerdy nor a jock like he might have thought. One thing is for sure. Lay is hot and Sehun feels a little attacked for it being only seven thirty in the morning.

Mr. Zhang smiles brightly and far too energetically for the hour at the class as he introduces himself. He tell them about being from China and moving to Korea a few years ago and apologizes for any mistakes he makes. His little accent is adorable and Sehun isn’t the only one who notices. The girls of the class are all a flutter with their whispering.

It almost turns into an interrogation as they start firing off questions when he opens the floor for them. The awkward unsure smile he gives Mr. Kim makes Sehun smile a little. The history teacher just shrugs and leaves him to the wolves for now. Until one of the girls asks if he has a girlfriend. Then Mr. Kim steps in and ends the barrage of questions. Mr. Zhang looks so appreciative as he lets Mr. Kim take over.

For the next week Mr. Zhang is on the tip of everyone’s tongue at Sehun’s school. Girls are drooling and the guys are green with envy. The thing is even the ones that are green behind the gills will openly admit that Mr. Zhang is really cool. Even if you don’t want to like him you do.

Sehun is trying really hard to stay in the ‘yea he’s cool’ category although he feels himself slipping into the ‘drooling’ pool every day at least once. There should be a rule against a TA being that handsome.

Lay has been with them for about two weeks and has officially ‘graduated’ from just passing out papers and taking attendance to leading lectures and lessons. He’s actually pretty good at it with his chill aura. Plus he knows how to joke around with them and make things seem relevant since he is closer to their age.

The first assignment he gives them is an essay about what Sehun quickly forgets. He is too distracted by the way Lay’s lips move to pay attention to what they are actually saying. Something Sehun regrets later that night when he suddenly remembers he was even given an assignment. He scolds himself for being such a teenage girl and promises himself not to fail this class because of stupid hormones.

The next day is a Lay-less day so Sehun is able to concentrate. He is a little disappointed though because he wanted to test himself and see if he could make it through the class without getting all googly eyed. Also because he can’t ask Mr. Zhang about the assignment. He figures he can ask Mr. Kim about it though so he doesn’t stress.

He forgets to ask after class so he makes it a point to stop by Mr. Kim’s office after last period. There is no football practice or anything he needs to do so it’s perfect.

At the end of the day he texts Jongin to head home without him since he usually rides with him and makes his way to the history class. Mr. Kim welcomes him in and asks what he needs. He half lies and tells him he can’t remember how long the assignment is supposed to be that Mr. Zhang assigned.

Frowning Mr. Kim tells him that only Mr. Zhang can say because he left it up to him and he can’t remember himself what his TA had set in place. He then gives Sehun Lay’s cell number and tells him it is perfectly ok to contact him with assignment questions.

Sehun feels nervous and a bit apprehensive as he leaves Mr. Kim’s office with his phone in hand and the scrap paper holding Lay’s number in the other. He contemplates waiting until the next time Mr. Zhang is in class but reasons that it is too far and he will be super late on getting started.  He also considers just waiting until tomorrow and asking someone from his class.

By the time he is at the main doors he has saved the number and typed out a simple text and hits send.

‘Hey Mr. Zhang its Oh Sehun from first period. I have a question about the assignment.’

He figures it is simple enough and should give him enough time to figure out how to get the information that he needs without having to admit he wasn’t paying attention.

He is walking out the doors of the school when his phone starts ringing. Mr. Zhang name pops up, and its not a text. He is calling him. Panicking for a second Sehun coughs as he answers.

“Hey I just saw your text and I’m driving so I thought it might be easier if I called you.” Mr. Zhang chuckles over the line and Sehun smiles. Ok so his little crush might be getting out of hand if just the dude’s voice is making him smile like an idiot. “Oh, um, that’s fine I just had a few questions.” He says, trying to stall again so he can find an excuse.

“Oh of course that’s perfectly fine. Hey you wouldn’t still be at the school would you?” he asks and Sehun looks around, expecting to see the TA somewhere mysteriously. “Yea actually. I went to see Mr. Kim and he gave me your number.” He explains.

“Oh awesome! I’m actually just about to go past there would you like me to pick you up? I have to make a stop at the store but we could talk about the assignment and then I’ll take you home.”

Sehun’s brain kinda fizzles out there for a second. Is that ok? Can he just ride around with his history TA? He’ll be alone with Zhang Yixing in his car!

“Sehun? I’m almost to the school so I need to know if you want me to stop or not.” Lay says interrupting his thoughts. His voice is so casual and Sehun can’t think of a good enough reason to say no right now. “Oh um sorry. Yea I’ll meet you at the entrance.” He says and they hang up.

The boy is only standing at the entrance fidgeting awkwardly for maybe five minutes. But for the whole five he is cont

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter