GODDESS

SHORT ONE SHOT OF UP10TION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I looked at the mirror only with my underwear. Sigh. After giving birth to a pair of twins, i dont have time to take care of myself. No more goddess, just a sloppy fat ugly woman.

The twins are sleeping right now. I just need some time for myself to repair everything, hair,makeup, clothes,nails, and body fit. Under my bra, there is a bunch of fats stuck under my tummy skin. Sigh again.

I slowly pat my tummy,wondering when will all the fats go and get back my hourglass body. Suddenly someone hugs me from the back, and i feel a soft kiss on my cheek. Its from him.

"Girl, what's with all the sighs?"

"Jinwook oppa. Nothing,i just feels like i am not like before. I feel ug--" suddenly he pecks me on my lips and look at my eyes.

"I told you that you should never said that,right? You are not ugly dear. You are who you are. Your beautiful heart makes everything pretty."

But i am not like before. No more goddess for you,just a ugly fat woman."

"Who said that? You are still my goddess, goddess to our kids, goddess to this house and this family. I love you,my goddess.." He kisses me passionately and push me to the bed. We kiss again and when he reach my bra...

"Umm oppa, sorry but the twins are crying"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter