AWAKENED(ShinSeon)

SHORT ONE SHOT OF UP10TION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wooshin cut his finger to mix his blood into a red bowl full of black lamb's blood. Where he get that,no one knows. He starts to read some spells that he knows. A dangerous spell, very dangerous and risky but he doesnt care about the after effect. What he wants now is to see someone again.

And that someone is Sunyoul.

Sunyoul is lying on the floor, his body is as cold as ice, blue lips and rolled eyes. Yes, Sunyoul is already dead. Dead in Wooshin's hand but he didnt know that. He only knows that Sunyoul is already gone, without knowing the fact that his black magic that disturbed Sunyoul every single night is the reason.

The obsession is no joke. He stalked him from the first time they met. Oh no,its not an actual meeting. Wooshin just saw Sunyoul with a tall guy in a McDonalds,and his beautiful face attracts him. He even confessed to Sunyoul after he take the first step to be Sunyoul's friend, but rejected because of Wei, his boyfriend at that time.

Not long after that the news spreaded saying that the guy names Wei commited suicide by cutting his throat in his apartment, but the case is surely weird since the policeman cant find any objects around Wei that he can use to cut his throat.

Sunyoul died because of depression. Losing his beloved one, made he thought that he keep imagining things as he always felt like things around his house was moving freely without anyone touch it, and some weird sounds or sometimes voice inside the house

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter