Chapter 1

Pretty Colours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

1

 

Let me give you a little over just about everything of the whole eight month and how I began to hate him.

It all started with the word ‘Fish.’

 

“Introduce yourself and tell us the reason you chose Sociology.” That was the first thing she demanded when all of us settled into class. It was already hard enough to find this class and now she wanted a reason? My brain couldn’t think of one!

Why did I choose Sociology? What was I to say? That I took this subject because I watched NCIS and I wanted to be like Ziva? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Yeah, no. Fat chance of that coming out of my mouth. Everyone had their fair turn of answering, I couldn't really remember what reason they gave, I was busy feeling nervous waiting for my turn. It felt like I was waiting for an answer whether I was about to be thrown into Hell or Heaven.

“Uh..” I stuttered, man. I was looking at the front, but she interrupted telling me to turn around and look at the others which made me more nervous when I did. I groaned inwardly, “My name is Seolji.”

Then I turned back to sit down.

“You haven’t explain to us why you chose this subject.”

I thought she wouldn’t notice! Ugh, sheesus. I give up.

“…..Ziva.” in the end, I said it anyway.

After my awkward introduction and Miss Kang's speech on why we shouldn't choose subjects be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter