Prologue

Pretty Colours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Prologue

 

The thing I dreaded the most about going to school was my Sociology Class. I hated going in so bad I had always thought of running away. I felt completely insecure whenever I was inside of that hell. Maybe because the class was the only one that had someone that I hated.

Alright, yes, yes, I know

When you have someone you hate in class, it should make you feel the opposite of insecure probably the burning hatred for them makes you feel confident but for me it was different, I felt more insecure and vulnerable in front of him. It’s as if he was watching every single move I made and was making fun of me from the inside. And top of it all he sat literally behind me.

And to think that I had another whole damn year to be stuck in the same class with him and him behind me?

Hell.

From hell to deeper hell.

He was probably looking at my hair, whether I had lice on them.

However, yes, yes, I know this isn’t an essay. Haechan was actually, in all honesty good looking. Honestly, the first time I met him, my heart skipped a beat it was perhaps because everyone was new and he was the only handsome boy that caught my attention on the first day although it was only for a brief moment. And just in these eight months of knowing him, he never looked anywhere near handsome whenever he talked.

 

 

 

He hated me. But so did I.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter