Too Good To Be True

Too Good To Be True

 

 

 

Side story : Contains Taoris

If you aren't a fan of Taoris , do not READ!!!

 

 

 

(Guys, this chapter IS NOT THE ALTERNATIVE ENDING)

 

 

 

The sun was already setting up, hitting his lids. He hummed as he felt unfamiliar weight was pressing him down. He surely doesn't want to wake up because he's still having a jet lag. More than 10 hours he didn't get a proper sleep, till this morning.

He rolled his body, wanting to see what is it.

 

 

“Daddy....daddyy...wake up...”

 

Or who is it?

 

He gasped as he saw a little boy that busy grabbing his leg, calling him daddy.

Like Yifan couldn't understand, is he married yet? He glanced at the room, he's not sure if this is his room. He couldn't recognize the blue cabinet and the huge wood window, the smell and the situation. He felt like he was lost.

 

“Daddy...? I'm hungry. Mommy is going out...” The boy said to the confused male. Yifan just threw him a dead-end look, analyzing the face he thought he never see him before. The boy probably 3 years old, he got a small feature. His eyes were round, he got plump lips and jett black hair. He also have a white skin, but not too pale. At some point, the boy resembles someone but he wouldn't know who it was. He just familiar.

 

“Y..who are you?” The man asked the boy. That was the question that shocked the little boy, he pulled his back and look terrified, so terrified.

 

“Daddy? It's Shu Yi...” He called, carefully whispered. The boy was so scared, he didn't believe that his father forget him.

 

“Shu Yi? Who? And I'm your daddy?” He asked the boy and the boy just nodded.

 

“You...dont remember?” He asked but Yifan just shook his head, he didn't remember that he got a son, is he marry to someone? The boy mumbled in his fears, he thought that this wasnt his dad anymore, maybe he got possessed by monster, like the fairy tales and fables his mother ever read him days ago.

 

“D...daddy....noo....” Suddenly the boy wailed in tears, he was crying so hard because his father didn't know him. He felt so terrible because he wants his dad to be back. He rushed his tiny body to the man and start to punch him in his stomach.

 

“Give me back my daddy” He said, banging on the older's chest. Yifan was totally puzzled by the situation. He wants to stop the little boy but the boy keep struggling, shouting at his face.

 

“Daddy please come back...” He weeps. Yifan only sighing because he couldn't get the reality, maybe he's dreaming right now but the fact that he's been assaulted by the boy, I tell you he's not.

 

 

“What is it again? Please the neighbor could hear you...” Suddenly a young man barge in.

 

“M..mommy...” and with caution, the little boy run to the other male and hides behind him. The little guy claimed his position and grumbled to the other that happen to be the mother.

But the figure Yifan knew really well...

 

 

 

“Tao?”

It is someone that he loves. Tao was standing 3 feet before the older and he looks really fine. He still got his blonde locks within him.

“What's wrong Shu Yi? Was your father doing something strange again?” The younger man turned around and bent his body down to match the little man. The little man just pouting over his mother and tried his best to not crying again.

 

“Hmm...he's not my daddy...he...doesn't know ShuYi” he complained

 

“Darling, You father, he's still having a jet lag, he just arrived last night, so please...maybe he's too tired, right gege?”

 

“Hmm..”

 

“See? Come on Shu Yi, don't bother your daddy... why don't you help me with the cooking?” Then, Tao got up and leading the little boy walk out.

 

“Gege, could you check Wen Jia on the next door? just bring her downstairs with us...I need to prepare our breakfast...”

He turned around and talk to Yifan while Yifan still didn't know what's happening so he just gazed at the younger... Wen Jia? Who the heck is that?

 

“Wait, Tao...”

He stood up and grabbed the younger's by his wrist. The younger got stopped and look at him with tired eyes.

 

“What?...”

 

“I...” Yifan really wants to ask, like are you joking? Do you pull a prank on me or something? But he could delivered one proper word. His lips just too rigid for this.

 

Tao with confused look continue to analyze the older's face, like he seems lost... then he remembered that he didn't greet Yifan properly this morning.

 

“Oh right I'm sorry,....good morning my love” So he pulled his body closer to him and give him a small peck on his lips.

“now get your off and check her...”

 

 

 

He slowly get up from his position and plainly waking out from their room, he is making his route to the aisle and take some steps forward. He looked from side to side, there was a name plate in every room. He passed the room next to the stairs, it carved “Xue Huan” 's name on the tag then “Shu Yi”'s room right after hers. Yifan couldn't get any message about what he just saw so he kept walking straight till he found a room with “Wen Jia”'s name on the door. Thought that this is the room, he turned the knob then the door slightly open. The room was very colourful room with peach and orange stripes, some flowers and rainbow wallpapers and toys. All things inside were mesmerizing but the one that caught his attention was the buffet.

 

The white buffet that has been attached to the left side of the room, the place that full of portraits and cartoon figures. With curiosity, Yifan transported himself near the buffet, he found some pictures of him and Tao were together, and the more shocking one is the picture of them together in the church's aisle, holding their hands. The black and white photo was beautifully placed in a silver frame with “Our Wedding” as the tittle on the top of the frame. He grabbed it because he didn't believe it. He trailed again the buffet and he found more photos, now he saw the photo of the little baby boy, with a tittle ShuYi (14th'May),and the next one is a photo of Tao and him with a baby at the younger's lap. It said “It's a girl^^”

 

Are they married? He placed his hands on his mouth, looking so disbelief. Basically, the photos are the evidence of their love life and family, but how can it be possible?

Then he got distracted by the strange sound that comes from wooden crib near the window. He comes closer to the place and he found a baby, that has been widely awake. She just wiggling around her cradle without making any noisy sound, she didn't cry at all. Of course that moment, Yifan's mind got capture by the little girl cuteness. She's very pretty with brown hair and tan skin, she had a small eyes and a thin lips, also she got little undereye that dropping. She is gorgeous. The baby's eyes were straightly meet Yifan and she smiled widely, Yifan smiled back, found her so funny without a complete teeth.

 

 

“Daa...” She called, lifting her hands towards the man. Then Yifan carefully took her from her crib, he brought the girl on his lap and rested her head to his shoulder. He wasn't really sure that this is the right way to holding a baby, it was the first time for him to do that and he felt, it kinda relaxing. He could sense a small weight on his arms, he could feel her breath beneath his neck, and it was so peaceful. He never felt anything like this before, is this the feel ? Feel of holding your own daughter?....

But wait....

Didn't Tao and Sehun already got married? But according to the photos, the one who married with Tao is himself, Wu Yi Fan.

 

“Gege, what's wrong? Is she crying?” Tao called from the door

 

“N..no...”

 

“So?why did it take so long? What's wrong with you?”

 

“I...Actually, Am I still alive or is it just a dream? Because I don't remember any of this, you---...are we married?”

 

“Hmmmmpft... What's that? Of course you are alive and hell yeah we're married, see? Do the kids seem unreal to you?Or are you having a fever right now?” the younger moved closer towards them.. He placed his hands on the crib and start to analyzing the older's face.

 

“No...I just... what about Sehun? He is --...” The fact that he curious about Sehun, make Yifan wants to ask the younger is tat true that they were together and what happen to Sehun because last time he remembered that Tao choose Sehun to became his lover and they decided to married. But apparently, The younger just stop him from asking.

 

“Shh...stop talking ….the breakfast is ready... I don't wanna ShuYi to wait for us...”

He said

“and...... to make you remember...”

He turned his head and give him a kiss, it's better than the peck than he receive earlier. This time he realize that this is real.

 

“Come on” Yifan nodded and then they made their way downstairs together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

They sit at the dining table, 6 seated blue furniture with 4 person occupied the seat, it's him, Tao and their two kids. Shu Yi and WenJia, both are so cute. ShuYi, their first son, he resembles Tao personality, he's so spoiled around his daddy, he always make his dad to take care of him instead of his sister. WenJia, the little girl that born months ago, she's so pretty when she smiled, it soothed the older because everytime he sees his daughter laughing, then he remembered Tao. The morning went so peaceful because Yifan could enjoy a proper breakfast after a long time in a while, he had waffles and green tea this morning which is his favorite.

 

“Daddy I want more cereal please” The little boy moved his empty bowl in front of the older. He wants to eat more. Seeing that, he took the bowl then pour some cereal and some milk, he is so delighted when he knows that his kids had been eating well.

 

“Thanks daddy”

 

 

“Yah, you cant just give him more like that, it's too many” Tao who happened to witness the action, nagged at his husband because Yifan gave him more than he can capable of, he thought.

 

“Hmm..mommy” The little boy grunted because he knew that his mommy will be mad at him.

 

“Tao, it's okay, he needs to eat well... Shu Yi, you want more apple?” Ignoring the younger, Yifan gave him more food instead.

 

“Yes daddy... ” The boy said shyly. The older could only giggled at his lover when he made a decent pout behind his back.

 

 

 

 

 

-

,

After breakfast, he spent some minutes to play with the kids, he built an airplane for ShuYi, and the little boy is so happy, finally he could spend some moments with his daddy. Meanwhile the baby girl, she is sleepy, so Tao put her back in her crib and lulled her to sleep. Then after make their times with their kids, they went back to the bathroom. Yifan arrived first, he strolled himself to the corner of their bed, where he could fine the more evidence of their love story, more wedding pictures. The portrait of two of them in black and white effect that perfectly placed at the table beside their white bed, the portrait that shows he and Tao were smiling so bright, holding hands while the roses were flying everywhere.

 

Finding his husband was acting unusual again, Tao made his way closer, crawling, to the older.

“Aish, what are you doing?”

 

“nothing... just thinking”

 

“Thinking what? You know, you're little bit strange. Is there anything I need to know? Like how's your teaching? Are the kids good?” The younger said, wrapping his hands on Yifan's waist.

 

 

“Yes, they are fine and even though they little slow but they can catch up”

 

“So....What makes Professor Wu act like a lost puppy today, huh? Are you tired? Do you want me to make you some tea or--”

 

“No...just stay here...”

“Sorry if you got puzzled by me, I'm just thinking that I'm hallucinating right now, like... me and you, we're having kids...is this a dream? Are we really together? Because this is too good, and too beautiful for me.,.Sorry I am the one who is weird.” He said closing his lids, thinking that he totally doesn't deserve this.

 

“It's okay gege, but please.... this isn't a dream...” The younger said pulling his body to the older, he made the older turned around and kissed him. They are kissing slowly and the kiss was so perfect, this time Yifan remembered that Tao lips is so moist and addictive. He almost forgot when the last time he held Tao so close like this

 

“See? We're really together. I just want you to know that you don't have to be like that, you deserve something beautiful in your life. Even though everything didn't go as it planned but, there will be always something good that will happen.” The younger said when he breaks their lips away. He smiled.

 

That's right, what Tao has been talking was all true. Now he just wished that everything will stay like this.

 

“Hmm... thank you, I love you Tao...” He said pulling him closer to his lap. They both bring their body, reclining at the mattress. They make a cuddling position, the vibe is really nice and comfortable.

 

“I love you too, Yifan-ge” He said while humming his breath under Yifan's neck.

 

“Can we stay like this for a while?”

 

“Yeah, but don't forget, we have to pick Xue up on 1...”

 

“I know...” He talked back, didn't forget that he still has an obligation. He rustled Tao's hair and slowly closing his eyes. At that moment, the puzzled was complete, he felt like this is where he belongs, in the younger's arms. He prayed that it wont fade away and they will remain like this, always and forever.

 

He deserve the best, finally.

He fell asleep.

 

 

….

 

 

“...Fan...Yifan-ge...Ge!!!”

 

 

“Hmm...”

 

 

“Wake up!! Yifan-ge...”

 

 

“Y..ah.... what is it? Is it 1 pm already?”

 

 

 

“What?... no... it's still morning... relax, I know you're tired but I think you just can't skip breakfast like that”

 

 

“H..how?...”

 

 

“Come on, gege... Sehun is waiting..the kids is waiting..”

 

 

“Sehun?”

 

 

“Yes. Sehun... why?”

 

 

“N..nothing...”

 

He chuckled when he realized that it was only just a dream because it was too good to be true.

 

He woke up.