For One Night

Three words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s Jongwoon second year in the university. He is student at fashion and designing department. Designing is the thing that he always loves to do. Even though Jongwoon’s parents wanted him to study medicine and became a doctor or even study laws and become a lawyer, they understood by time that their son doesn’t have any interest in that. Because since he was a little kid, Jongwoon used to draw shirts, glasses and some other different things. And when he got a little bigger, he saved every extra piece of money to buy some fabrics and materials to turn the draws on his precious notebook to special items.

Mr. and Madame Kim knew that their son is very talented and because their youngest son Jongjin was interested in medicine they just let the oldest do what he wanted, what he loved.

Jongwoon was one of the top students in the designing department. The majority of the teachers agreed that one day he will become one of the fashion icons in Korea or maybe in Overseas too.

The black haired man was not very popular nor a rich guy. He was an OK guy who has everyone’s respect. He was surrounded with few friends like Siwon and Ryeowook.

 

Siwon was one of Jongwoon’s friends. Unlike Ryeowook, Siwon wasn’t Jongwoon childhood friend. He is his classmates. The two started to get along with each other since the first day they met in the class.

Siwon too was a student in fashion and designing department but to the opposite of Jongwoon he was studying designing because his parents said that it’s the best thing for him and the family. He was the heir of one of the top fashion maisons in in the country not no say all over the world.

Actually Siwon didn’t even think to refuse his parents request. Him being the good son he is, he accepted it immediately, and never regretted. He was getting in to the fashion world more day by day the more he stayed and listened to Jongwoon.

Siwon was nothing more than great, he was handsome, rich popular and also a good student. He was almost perfect in everything except for the moments when he throw lame jokes or the times when he get all childish and ask Jongwoon to buy him ice cream or play basketball. At first the, Jongwoon would refuse other requests but later he would obviously accept especially when Siwon’s skin ship starts.

 

Siwon has another friend or to be more specific his childhood friend Cho Kyuhyun. The top math student in math department. The genius who solves the most hard math equations like drinking water.

 

Kyuhyun was one of the rare smart, good looking and funny lazy boys.  He is attractive with that white milky skin, chocolate eyes and the brow fluffy hair. Add to him being genius and handsome he is one of the most powerful and popular guys in the university. His father is math professor and also the chief of math department.

 

Kyuhyun was one year older that Jongwoon and Siwon in other words he was their senior too.

 

It was that day one year ago, when Kyuhyun decided to accompany his friend to his next class, when he met Jongwoon for the very first time. The black hired guy smiled brightly at the sight of Siwon entering the class room, he stood and the approached the other emplacing him. In the other side Kyuhyun though that Siwon also seemed so happy to see the black haired guy with the shining black almond eyes.

 

For Jongwoon, he knew from that day that something changed in him. He knew since the moment that he saw Kyuhyun for the first time that he had fall in love from the first sight. His heart skipped a bit when he saw the beautiful soft smile on the other face. His breathing got heaver when he looked at the other beautiful bright eyes…

 

 

🌻🌻🌻🌻

 

The relationship between Kyuhyun and Jongwoon was developing slowly day by day. At first the two begin to hung out with Siwon, eating lunch together, doing their homework at the library…

Their relationship started to deepen when Kyuhyun offered to help Jongwoon on math. Even that the smaller was studying designing it seems that he had to know some math. “If you manage math, you can manage everything in life” those were the math’s teacher words that Jongwoon never understand.

And if anyone asked Jongwoon what he hate the most about designing he would answer “anything, except the fact that I have to study math!”. But Jongwoon started to accept math a little when the top student in math department was to giving him special lessons. The lessons that he enjoyed every second of them.

Jongwoon could feel the crazy butterflies flying on his stomach whenever Kyuhyun got closer to him to see if he was solving the equation in right way. He barely could hide the slight blush on his apple cheeks whenever Kyuhyun’s warm fingers touched weakly his soft ones when Kyuhyun took the pen from his hand to correct his mistakes.

 

Everything was going normally between the two in the friend’s zone. Jongwoon didn’t dare to voice his feelings when he didn’t saw any attention towards him in Kyuhyun’s eyes.

But everything changed in the blink of eye…

It was that day when Jongwoon broke his arm during a basketball match. Kyuhyun panicked when he saw the black haired man lying on the ground, his face expression showing that he was in too much pain.

The genius guy run to the other checking, comforting him and taking him to nearest hospital. Kyuhyun was in relief only when he heard the doctor words assuring him that Jongwoon was ok, that the guy only broke his arm and he could join back his studies the next day if he wanted to.

That day, Kyuhyun offered to drive Jongwoon home to take some comfortable rest. But the other refused and insisted to go back to his room in the university dormitory saying that he didn’t want to make Kyuhyun drive for long roud and also he didn’t want to worry his parents for nothing serious.

 

When the two guys reached the room, Kyuhyun noticed that Jongwoon’s partner and friend wasn’t in the room. Just by looking at the other Jongwoon knew what was going on the taller’s mind.

“Ryeowook is not here. He is staying at his parents’ house for the next coming days. He took a permission since his mother is sick”.

“Oh, I was going to ask him to take care of you, are you going to be Ok?” said Kyuhyun.

“Ryeowook would that without you asking him, and of course I will be ok Hyung” replied Jongwoon rolling his eyes at the other. But deep inside, he was loving it. He was enjoying the caring side his hyung was giving him, and despite how the idea may look stupid, cheesy or crazy, he actually felt a little happy that he broke his arm.

Kyuhyun that day was close Very close to him. The black haired guy enjoyed his hand in the other’s. He was happy feeling Kyuhyun’s arm encircling his waist and his arm around the other’s shoulder.

He loved his head being slightly pressed on the other’s strong comforting shoulder which allowed him to smell Kyuhyun’s scent, that dazing mixture of musk and vanilla.

He enjoyed and cherished every second every touch and every caring stare coming from the other.

 

“Alright, I’m not residential which means i am not allowed to spend the night here. So I’m going to help you on whatever you need before going back home” said Kyuhyun.

“Whatever” replied Jongwoon as he started his way to the bathroom to wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter