Bonus Ch 1-The Aftermath

High Speed Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bonus Chapter 1 – The Aftermath

They were immediately surrounded by friends and family after Si Jin’s impromptu and surprise proposal offering their congratulations and well wishes to them. Myeong Ju in particular excitedly hugged Mo Yeon and exclaimed that finally her wedding to Dae Young will now push through since she’s got her maid of honor back. Her mother who is also b with happiness embraced the daughter that she hasn’t seen for a year. However, the biggest surprise was when Atty. Yoo hugged her and Si Jin at the same time. They also noticed that the man’s eyes is glistening with tears obviously happy for his children. After all the commotion has died down, her fiancé insisted that she go back home with him that day and that he will go with her to get her things from the place of Jin Woo’s family. Even though she reassured him that she can just go back the next day because it will be a 2 hour drive to Jin Woo’s place Si Jin replied that he is sticking to her like glue so it is useless to argue with him.

The two hour drive to Jin Woo’s place was spent by Mo Yeon filling Si Jin in on the details about the town where she lived with Jin Woo and his parents. It was also during that time that Si Jin learned that Yoon Gi is also living in the said town and it was Mo Yeon who asked Atty. Shin’s help if he could sponsor the team to be able the join the racing competition. The couple finally arrived in their destination and while they are approaching they could see Jin Woo happily waving at them. As soon as Si Jin parked the car, they got off and Jin Woo excitedly ran towards Si Jin and gave him a hug. Si Jin’s arrival didn’t go unnoticed by their neighbors and while Si Jin is fondly ruffling Jin Woo’s hair Mo Yeon could hear their remarks.

“Isn’t that Si Jin Yoo the race car driver?” one asked.

“I think so. He’s even more handsome in person than he does on screen” another commented.

“Wait what is he doing with Dr. Kang? Do you think she is the woman he was referring to in his interview?” another one said.

“Hi Atty. Yoo, welcome to our home” Jin Woo’s mother said as soon as she and Si Jin were standing in the doorway.

“Thank you. By the way thank you so much for welcoming Mo Yeon to your home. I feel relieved knowing that she stayed with your family while she was not with us.” Si Jin said.

“It was our pleasure to let her stay with us considering what she did for Jin Woo” the woman replied kindly. “Atty. Yoo I think you should go to Mo Yeon’s room and join her and Jin Woo in packing her things”

Si Jin smiled and walked towards the direction the woman pointed.

“Aunt Mo Yeon you’re going back home already?” Jin Woo asked.

Mo Yeon who is fixing her stuff and putting it into her duffel bag smiled and nodded at the kid.

“Visit me when you can okay? I’ll miss you.” Jin Woo said.

“Of course I will and I’m going to miss you too” Mo Yeon responded.

“Don’t worry kiddo Aunt Mo Yeon and I will visit you whenever we can. Plus you and your parents are invited to our wedding. You have to be there because you’ll be the ring bearer” Si Jin told the boy kindly.

“Is that so?” Jin Woo excitedly responded.

“Uh huh so better prepare yourself okay?” Mo Yeon told the child with a smile.

Si Jin then turned to Mo Yeon, “You all set?”

“Yes” she responded.

Si Jin then carried most of her stuff and after saying their thanks and farewell to Jin Woo and his parents they got into the vehicle and drove back home.

 

The building personnel where Si Jin is staying got excited upon seeing Mo Yeon again. The staff who saw them all expressed their happiness upon seeing the two of them. They were in front of Si Jin’s unit and he was punching in the code to open the door when Mo Yeon remarked,

“Atty. Yoo is this your way of convincing me to live with you? I noticed that you didn’t even ask me if I wanted to go home to my mother’s house. Actually if you are going to take a look at it, I may even stay at your father’s house because technically he’s also my dad” Mo Yeon finished her statement with a teasing smile on her face.

Si Jin faced his fiancée wearing a pretend shocked expression on his face, “Dr. Kang are you accusing me of seducing you? I will do no such thing.”

Mo Yeon rolled her eyes and laughed at what her fiancé said. They entered the unit and Mo Yeon noticed that nothing much has changed.

“I’ll put your stuff inside the other room okay?” Si Jin told her.

“Alright” she then walked over to Si Jin’s kitchen and when she checked the shelves she was surprised to find out that it has been stocked with ingredients that may be used for cooking. She then opened his refrigerator and was also surprised to find out that unlike before wherein all it has are water and juice it now contains items which may be cooked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter