Resend From Heaven

Can't Rewind It Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello.. sorry for making you wait.. I hope you'll like the sequel.. let me know your thought about this story ^.^

 

 

Almost a year have passed since she is gone. Almost a year too Jiyong begin to destroy himself. He keep blaming himself that he is the reasons that Jihyo is not by his side now. The guilt that he feel wasn't enough to be said as a punishment.

Day by day passed, not even a day he forget Jihyo. Not even a day passed he forget the tears she let go before her breath stop. No matter what he does, the guilty feeling that linger around never fade. He been crying for a lot of time thinking of her, wishing that she will be back.

For her to be back to him, back to his arm and stay beside him forever once again. However, she will not be back no matter how hard he cry over her. No matter how many tears fall from his eyes. No matter how hard he praying, she will not be coming back.

Never a day passed where Jiyong didn't destroy himself. He didn't even eat properly and he always working even in most of his free time because he afraid that if he stop working, his feeling of guilty will take over himself.

All of his group members trying to cheer him up but every single smile he portray is fake and they can see through it. They too missed Jihyo, but not as much as Jiyong missed her. Other people that didn't know might not notice the sadness behind his mask, but the person close to him sure does.

On their break day, he decide to stay in the house and he missed her a lot. He keep laying on the bed, that she used to sleep alone in the night, without him. Her scene is still linger and that's all that left for him. Her scent used to bring comfort to him but now it bring sorrow at the same time.

When found out that Jiyong still staying in the house that used to be his and Jihyo before, they suggest for him to move out from the house. However, Jiyong couldn't moved out. More like he didn't want.

Almost a year too Jihyo keep looking at him. She never leave his side and it sadden her knowing that Jiyong living his life that way. Jihyo want to let him know that she always be there, and always love him. She want to ensure him that she doing fine and always watching him.

However, she couldn't. No one can see her. Not even Jiyong himself. It hurt her to see Jiyong keep torturing himself. She want to hug him, telling him everything alright like the way she used to, but she can't.

On one fateful day, while Jiyong sit on their bed and spacing out, something going to happen to him that will change his life. Jiyong keep crying while holding her picture, and finally falling asleep after hours of crying.

Today actually is their anniversary, which is also Jihyo's accident anniversary. It's mark a year without her and a year of missing her. Jihyo that have been looking at him approach him and sit on the bed. She keep looking at him, sleeping beside her. Jihyo touch his hair and trace her fingers on his face. The face that she missed to touch.

Jihyo trace her finger on his forehead. Slowly she bring her finger down and trace his nose and finally stop on his lips. The lips that used to give her a kiss and never failed to caused her to blush. She creasing her thumb on his cheek and cupped his face with one her hand.

Jiyong can feel a warm hand is tracing his face, and he though it only a dream. He just let the hand touching his face. His tears fall and land on the pillow. Slowly, the feeling seem too real for him and he slowly open up his eyes.

Jiyong surprised at first and quickly sit. He begin to cry when he saw her smile. The smile that he missed a lot. The smile that he couldn't find anywhere else. Her smile that always ensure him that everything going to be alright whenever he face problems. The same smile that he want to treasure and never let it passed by.

He though that it only a dream, but then he realized it was real. He can feel the tears fall on his cheek. He can feel her warn hand wiped his tears away. He can hold her hand and wrap it with his hand tightly. He closed his eyes and wanted to treasure the moments, afraid if it only last a minute.

Jihyo can see that he missed her touch, and so does her. Jiyong can feel that Jihyo pull her hand back and he no longer can feel the warm. He open his eyes only to see Jihyo lean forward to him. She pulled him into her embrace. She hold him like she will loss him any moment.

Jiyong place his head on the crooked of her shoulder and wrap his hand around her waist. He pulled her closer, leaving no space available between both of them. He took her scent and his heart hurting. Jiyong start to cry all over again.

Jihyo pulled back and cupped his face with both of her hands. She wiped his tears with her thumb and give him a smile, ensuring that she is there, for the moment.

"It's alright Jiyong-ah. I'm here now Jiyong-ah.", Jihyo said.

Jiyong smile with tears still linger in his eyes. He missed her voice. All his worries seem to fade away when he heard her voice. Her voice that always able to made him believe that everything will going to be alright, even he know that it's will not.

"Go take a bath Jiyong-ah. Meet me downstairs after that.", Jihyo said.

Instead of going to take a bath, he pulled her and embrace her closer. He didn't want to be apart form her. He afraid that if he leave her, Jihyo would disappear and leaving him alone all over again. He just want her to be there, with him.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter