Final

Can't Rewind It Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong look around the room. There is nothing here anymore. No more warm. No more her presence. All the things that left was her memories and the pain inside his heart. He pain that he create himself. The pain that will never be erase.

Every touch in the room remind him of her. He sit on the bed and grab their picture frame. A picture where they can be seen smiling together. He knew he have to let go, but the pain inside of him is greater. He place the picture down and stand up, decided to just left.

He trace his finger on the book on the bedside table. The books that she used to read just before sleeping. Her favorite book. He pick up the book, and a piece of paper fall down. He squad down and pick the paper. He place the book back to it place.

He unfold the paper. He can see her hand writing. He read the content. His leg become weaken, his eyes become teary, his heart hurting beyond compared, and he knew that letter was for him. From her.

"I'm sorry because I'm not perfect. One thing that I want you to know, I'll never gonna leave you. I love you. - Jihyo"

He read and read, took every word written. Tears finally drop from his eyes. He just couldn't hold it anymore. His chess tighten. His breath shorten. He can heard himself sobbing. He just didn't care anymore.

He just fell on his knee and screaming, holding her letter close to his heart. He just let all out. For the second time in his life, he cried. Memories of her appear, memories of they together.

flashback

It's been a five years since he ask her out. At first, he couldn't believe that she would say yes to him, because she is Jihyo.

Song Jihyo. She working at a coffee shop near his college. She is can be describe as one of the beautiful girl he ever meet. Many man has try to ask her out, but she always reject them. She can be categorize as popular due to her easy going.

He fall in love at first sight with her, and so does her. They are happy to be able to be together. He always walk her home after she got off work. The would go for a date when they have time. They would just go for a coffee and talk for hours.

Since his first time seeing her, drinking coffee has been his favorite activity. He is actually feel thankful for his friend for forcing him before to come to this cafe. If Taeyang does not force him, he wouldn't meet Jihyo.

For the past two years they together, Jiyong begin to change without he realize. It begin when he got accepted to become YG's trainee. Jiyong start become more busy. He feel guilty toward Jihyo but she said that she understand, and hoping that he will become successful.

Day by day, the time of talking to each other become less and less. No more date, and no more walking in park. Sure they were live together, but he would always come back late, and she would always went out early to work.

Jihyo feel like she live with a stranger. No more breakfast and dinner together. Jiyong start forgetting the important days, and always apologize to her at the end. Jihyo begin to feel tired but she really love him to let go.

There is one day where Jihyo's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter