[Prologue] One week ago

It can be love, or it can be you again
Even Google said such a thing didn't existed. So it didn't. Period.

Sure, she wrote it as fast as her hands were able to, but it came out almost perfectly typed (beside a quick pair of small corrections, but hey, they made no difference after all!). She got it: Practice doesn't just makes perfect, but also makes you a master when it comes to write a complete sentence without looking straight at the keyboard. And all in less than thirty seconds—then she was done.

The answer is L0V34TF18T81GHT.

One month thinking about the code couldn't fail her now. Not after days filled with theories, nights of “I should be writing it down but… later, maybe” and all the procrastination that made her feel less like a smart fangirl and more like a delusional container of hints and feelings.  

2MUCH2M3 popped into her mind as an amazing status to post on her Facebook wall, but Hye felt like she had enough internet for the weekend, which was actually terrible.  Terrible, terrible. Bad, bad. Bang, bang!

The thought made her smile at the edge of nervousness, almost dancing to the rhythm of a feverish fish. But keeping calm was not an option; she had to stay calm while waiting for hear the final verdict about who won the contest. Easy said, though.

However, the reason why she felt so excited was far from close to the whole contest matter. Last time she checked, hanging out at clubs, restaurants and parties felt kinda forced, but this time the chance came by itself. In a very spiritual way. Too film-worthy to decline.

Even her father encouraged her to try, although feeling a little bit betrayed since he could easily took her everyday to every restaurant in every city as a gift. As a father and daughter daily stuff. But though never enough, they already had a lot of father and daughter daily stuff, so he eventually just seemed to let it go.

The thing is: It wasn't the contest or the restaurant or the money—it was the game she had to play for winning a free day at Chan’s. The rest was the rest, no big deal. Hye knew she had no interest in being the only winner, but at least hoped to be right. You can say, she accepted the challenge as the real price.

And felt no regrets, but surprise, when her name was announced by the guy on the radio.

layout by dream_keeper88 | pattern by BOSO