personality.

myg _ hustle.

personality.

cheatsheet

personality.

bitter. when in the middle of a conversation about family, there's usually two reactions gauged from yoongi. a fond smile, or a glare. the latter being more dominant. although he has a new family now, the fact that his parents disowned him for not living up to their standards is pretty angering.

fond. the other most common emotions of min yoongi. he's honestly thankful to this day that yoosun took him into the foster home. he grew up being loved and nurtured, the way he should've beem. he has an extremely close bond with all the new and old orphans. he tutors them and helps them with their homework when he cans, but he's more known for listening to everyone's problems and offering good advice to them.

intellectual. even though he did stop paying attention in class and started ditching class, that didn't mean that yoongi was stupid. he wasn't the 'smartass' of the class for no reason. 

loving. he loves what he does at the orphanage and he loves taking care of the children, because he sees them as his own siblings. they're his weakness, and though he's almost-allergic to doing cute things and acting cute, he would do it without hesitation in order to see them smile.

damaged. there's no doubt that yoongi's childhood wasn't anywhere near happy and content. he's happy now, but when left alone with his thoughts, his thoughts cloud him over and bring him unnecessary memories. he's mostly alone at nights when the children are asleep, that's why he goes out to perform as an underground rapper during the late hours of night. it's his outlet to release his inner demons and a way to prevent himself from falling into the dark cycle of depression and pain.