(1+) Review

UNIVERSE ✮ 13 ⇢⇢⇢⇢ NCT sister group ⇢⇢⇢⇢ NEW SM ENT GG! OPEN!

UNIVERSE ✮ 13 home

500*230

UNIVERSE ✮ 13

Crazyoreaoxx

app

Liu Mei Ying

Chosen

This is my character, Liu Mei Ying^^

total applicants 07
— plotline 001 + 1
— plotline 002 + 1
— plotline 003 + 0
— plotline 004 + 1
— plotline 005 + 1                                                 — plotline 006 + 1
— plotline 007 + 0
— plotline 008 + 0
— plotline 009 + 0
— plotline 010 + taken                                            — plotline 011+ 1
— plotline 012 + 0
— plotline 013 + 0                       

 

love

Mark

 

jeonghanshaircut              

 

 

 

 

app

Brisa Romero

Pending

face claim Yoon Bora (SISTAR)
plotline 002

Anneyeong Aria^^ Thankyou for being the first applicant to apply. Now on to the review.

Daebak Brisa is half Spanish and Korean, never came to a character like that:) I really liked how explained how your character looks like in the appearance section because you've kept it short and realistic, which I really like RAINBOW POINTS FOR THAT. The style section is absolutely fine having no mistakes, well done :)  I'll say that Bora is a really pretty faceclaim that suits the age range very well.

A girl that doesn't give up, me likeyyyy. You've also kept the personality short and realistic but I'd like you to expand that so I would have even more information about Brisa, why doesn't she give up easily? What made  her determined? Also please lcan you explain more about her being a focused person. More for the negative section aswell. Awwww a really heart touching background she has, I enjoyed reading the background section, unfortunately there is some errors you'll have to fix. How Long did she train in sm for? How long did she train in star empire for? Interesting that Brisa is a budhist^^ Omo she interacts with her fans in sns at least once a week, what an angel she is, kekeke. Thank you for including my character in your app so another RAINBOW POINTS FOR YOU~~~ 

Totally in love with your characters stage name. No mistakes in your trainee years section, crongrats, I'll have to say that Aliee would be a really strong vocal twin for a second main vocalist so can you plese replace it to a new twin and Bora is the main dancer of Sister can you also change that please bacause the position of plotline 002 is only a dancer not a main. Everything else is fine. I seriously love Leo's personality, kekeke. The love story between Leo and Brisa is cuteee, I just can't. I saw a cupid somewhere in the love story secton, the group name is UNIVERSE  ✮ 13? Please fix that bit. It'll be really fun to write about their lnteraticons :) 

Overall I really enjoyed reading your app and looking at the entertaining gifs again RAINBOW POINTS ADDED FOR THAT. You'l be accepted after you've fixed all your mistakes. Sorry If I was to harsh :) 

Rainbow points = 3

love

Leo

 

Miniipandaa

app

Nam Jiho

Accepted

face claim Lee Sung Kyung
plotline 004

Anneyeong Jade! Yay another applicant:) Can I just say i'm totally loving your character, she's such a cutieeeee. Ok, ok lets get on with the review.

First of all Jiho's nicknames are the bomb! Love every single one of it especially Jihohoho^^ For the nicknames can you please explain about how? and why? she can speak english, thank you. The appearance section is short with lots of information to add on my brain, which I really like and you'd explained her face features very well RAINBOW POINTS ADDED! Style section is absolutely fine and is also very well said.

Yayyy for the colourful designs you added, RAINBOW POINTS FOR YOU! Great idea on making the personality section realistic and neat, neat apps makes my day so (drum roll please....) ANOTHER RAINBOW POINTS FOR YOU! Deabak how many points do you have? I'm having a though that Jiho would make a perfect mother figure for rest of the group, it'll be really entertaining to write about her if she's chosen. Now on to the background, if the group ever goes to LA for a concert etc they'd totes would visit Jiho's fathers restuarent, it'll be a blast! Thanks very much for explaining why your character loves dane:) Omo she has dance crew named playm8, that's nice to hear. Everything in the personality section is good to go. Heol! you included Mei ying in your app RAINBOW POINTS! Aigoo their relationship is so sweet, I could even think of them being like sisters from another mother :p 

Thank you for explaining why her persona is called cheeky joker RAINBOW POINTS! Her trainee life is good to go, so far i'm really loving your app. For the rap twin, I think Kisum is a strong rapper for a lead rapper so please can you replace her to a different rap twin. I love how you writen out the answers for the interview. Aww I totally ship Jiho and Bobby togather, kekeke.

I really like Jiho and all the gifs you added in the app RAINBOW POINTS AGAIN! Crongrats your accepted, after you'd fixed the mistakes you'll be good to go.

Rainbow points = 6

love

Bobby

 

defineimaginary

app

Choi Min Jae

Pending

face claim Kim Sohye
plotline 011

The first Mars unit applicant!:) Thank you so, so much for applying Vivi, onto the review now...

Sohye is a really suitable face claim for a 2000 liner so thanks for matching the face claim with the age RAINBOW POINTS ADDED FOR YOU~~ You've kept the appearance and style section short and well explained to be remembered in my brain, keke. Well done.

I love how Minjae is confident not caring about what others thinks about her, she's a one strong girl. Can you add more negative and positive traits to her personality explaining with full detail. The background section is all fine and well explained. Daebak she's Miho's younger sister, how cuteeee!^^  Minjae's love for snapbacks never ending!!! haha. It's nice to hear that she likes and used to play football, how interesting. Maybe she can teach some of the members :) Awww such a heart touch trainee life, glad she got through all the dance bits. Thank you for matching the talent twins correctly ANOTHER RAINBOW POINTS! Seriously the bond between your character and her brothers are so sweettttt. The love interest section is all good to go:) 

Again thank you so much for applying, I really think Minjae's a cutiepie. RAINBOW POINTS FOR ALL THE GORGEOUS PICTURES you'd added on the app. After you've fixed your one error you'll be accepted, hwaiting!

Rainbow points= 3

 

love

Jungkook

 

Kota_riley

app

Cheon Chelsea

Accepted

face claim Yeeun
plotline 005

Hi hi Kotae!:) Thnak you berry much for applying and sorry for the late review :( anywho lets get on with the review.

Omo Chealea's nicknames are so kawaiiii especially smol bean (kekeke she's still under 160cm) The appearance section is very realistic and easy to remember so.... RANIBOW POINTS FOR U! The fashion section is totes fine^^ 

Wahhh you had written alot for the personality bits and bobs, your character sounds like a really fun person to be with aswell as safe trol lol lol. The fact that she is sassy at times really reminds me of Junhoe from Ikon, it'll be so fun to write about their interactions in the story if Chelsea is chosen. She seems so sweet I just want to give Chelsea a big bare hugggg, she's that oneperson to tell secrets to kekeke^0^ ANOTHER RAINBOW POINTS FOR YOU FOR MAKING THE PERSONALITY LIKE BOMB! Can you explain more about her having a bold trait please. I really, really like how your character got into kpop explaining on why she wanted to be a singer. Oooo she loves stawberry flavoured drinks so do I haha TWINZZZZ.

 Please can you change the faceclaim of your characters mother as it's one of the cast from runningman (the members could be appearing on the show throughout the story) It'll be awkward if that happens, love how she and her family interacts:) In some sections you had written about her sister but I couldn't find Chlsea's sister in the relationship section so can you please add her into it. Her talent twin suits her position well so RAINBOW POINTS ADDED!

Daebak how Ten and Chelsea met is sooooo cuteeee I just can't ^0^ The love interest section is all good to go and would so entertaining to write about them. It's ok if you have more then one bias in nct, I got loads well alll of them are my bias :)) After you've fixed all your mistakes you'll be more then ready, for now your accepted as I jelly enjoyed reading your app.

Rainbow points = 3

 

 

love

Ten

 
 

 

infinite_sunggyu666

app

Song Areum

Accepted

FACE CLAIM Ellin
PLOTLINE 001

Anneyeong Mint! Sorry for the late review :( Anyways thank you berry much for applying, now onto the review.

Awww her nickname is so kiopta, English Master keke. Can I just say i'm totes in love with the face claim you're using for your character, I mean crayon pop's Ellin is such a cutieeee. She also suits the age of Areum so... drum role please..... RAINBOW POINTS ADDED! You've kept the appearance section simple and clear so well done RAINBOW POINTS FOR YOU AGAIN! For now I'm really enjoying your app ^0^ The fashion bits are totes fine.

I liked your personality section alot! More then cookies!! I loved the fact on how she became a leader with a personality like hers, it'll be so fun to write about Areum. Reading the personality made me think of many scenes keke. Awww your characters background is so heart touching :( It's ok I won't kill you for mentioning Taeyong's past :)) Can you please axplain how she became a trainee in sm, did she do a online audition? got scouted? etc.

I also enjoyed reading Areum's life as a trainee ANOTHER RAINBOW POINTS! OOO how exciting a female version of Jackson ~~~ The love story of Taeyong and Areum is so sweeeeet, I just can't. I enjoyed reading the love interest section so RAINBOW POINTS AGAIN! Overall I fell in love with your app, you're now accepted but can you please fix that one mistake^^

Rainbow points = 4

 

love

Taeyong

 

penenglish31

app

Moon Haneul

status as of date

face claim Eunseo
plotline 006

Reviewing....

love

Mino

 

username

app

character name

status as of date

face claim here
plotline here

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nam ante nisi, pharetra eu semper at, aliquet at dolor. Aliquam ligula sapien, consequat in nisi vitae, convallis eleifend felis. Proin elementum urna nec enim vulputate ornare. Sed ultricies vitae sem sit amet malesuada. Praesent pellentesque elit vitae tellus lacinia, at aliquam tortor dictum. Integer nec metus eu tellus laoreet dictum eleifend sit amet ligula. Curabitur faucibus efficitur massa quis lacinia.

love

love int

 

username

app

character name

status as of date

face claim here
plotline here

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nam ante nisi, pharetra eu semper at, aliquet at dolor. Aliquam ligula sapien, consequat in nisi vitae, convallis eleifend felis. Proin elementum urna nec enim vulputate ornare. Sed ultricies vitae sem sit amet malesuada. Praesent pellentesque elit vitae tellus lacinia, at aliquam tortor dictum. Integer nec metus eu tellus laoreet dictum eleifend sit amet ligula. Curabitur faucibus efficitur massa quis lacinia.

love

love int

 

username

app

character name

status as of date

face claim here
plotline here

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nam ante nisi, pharetra eu semper at, aliquet at dolor. Aliquam ligula sapien, consequat in nisi vitae, convallis eleifend felis. Proin elementum urna nec enim vulputate ornare. Sed ultricies vitae sem sit amet malesuada. Praesent pellentesque elit vitae tellus lacinia, at aliquam tortor dictum. Integer nec metus eu tellus laoreet dictum eleifend sit amet ligula. Curabitur faucibus efficitur massa quis lacinia.

love

love int