Laundry

Short Horror Stories Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

Characters used EXO:

Kai

Kris

DO

Jongdae

 

 

 

Warning!: Main character death

 

 

 

“Damn dude. For how long haven’t you wash your clothes? There’s like tonnes of them!” Jongdae said as he looks at the pile of clothes Jongin is stacking into his pail.

“Shut up. Jongdae, can I borrow your bucket?” Jongin sighs as his pail doesn’t seem to fit all of his dirty clothes, cursing himself for not listening to his mom to do the laundry at least once a week. In these stack of clothes, he was sure that there will be some clothes from a few months ago.

“Yeah, sure. No wonder your room stinks. You might want to clean your whole room too. Maybe spray some Febreeze to get those odours vanish. You know what I smell? Pizza and seme–”

“OKAY! I’ll be leaving now. Be back in an hour” Jongin stomps away while carrying two pails of clothes and still, one piece of clothing seems to find its way out.

“Dude, you drop your underwear … *sniffs* … and its smell like ing sem –” Jongin quickly took the underwear from him and fastens his pace outside the house, wanted to escape that hell house.

“Wait til Kyungsoo knows about this!” Jongdae screamed as he smirks, watching his friend’s car leaving their house.

 

~*~

 

12.00 am

 

Hmm this will take around 40 minutes, what should I do in the meantime?

 

*ding*

He glances at his phone just to smile at the one who’s sending him the message.

 

Soo

Me: Nah, doing the laundry.

 

Not a second later, Kyungsoo had already texted him back.

 

Soo

 

He furrowed his eyebrows.

 

Be careful?

Of what?  

 

Thinking it as a joke, he replied…

 

Me: Yeah sure. You too. Make sure the windows closed or you might find me next to you in the morning ;)

 

Kyungsoo doesn’t reply after that, he probably fell asleep, he thought.

 

“Kai?”

 

Jongin turns towards the source to find one of his teammate in his university’s soccer team, Wu Yifan, towering him.

“Oh Kris, laundry too?” Jongin greets him with a smile while offering a hand to shake.

“Yeah, kind of” he responds to Jongin’s handshake and smiled.

They continued to sit there for a while in awkward silence until Yifan suddenly stood up.

“You want some drinks? I’ll pay” he said, pointing at the nearby vending machine.

“Coke please”

 

Jongin looks at Yifan as he pressed the buttons on the vending machine and then change his gaze to the washing machine that’s washing his clothes.

 

Another 30 minutes.

 

He sighs softly. He yelps when he felt a cold sensation on his cheek to turn just to see a can of coke and a goofy Kris.

“I opened it for you since you’re so deep into your thoughts that you didn’t realised I was done running my errand”

Jongin laughs before thank

Please log in to read the full chapter