Bonus chapter

83Line - Chuseok Day

A few hours later Leeteuk's mother went into her son's room. She smiled softly when she found her son sleep peacefully in his best friend's embrace. She about to turned around and let the two boys continue their nap time.

"Eomoeni?" Heechul called her, his voice a little hoarse because he just awoke from his sleep.

"You're awake Heechul-ah?" She walked over to the bed and sat on the edge of it. Heechul smiled slowly and nod his head. He tried to wake up since it's not polite talking to the elder with his current position. But Leeteuk's arm on his waist prevents him from doing it. "Ah.. You don't need to wake up, it's okay. We don't want that kid in your arm to awake right?" Heechul could feel his cheeks blushing right now. "I rarely saw Jungsoo sleep so peaceful like this." She gazed and her son's hair lovingly. "You know he always overworks himself, even when he comes home on a holiday like this. He still can't relax and have a proper rest. I'm worried about him sometimes." She looks up and smiled at Heechul. "Thank you, Heechul, for staying with him. I know your presence means a lot to my son. Please take care of him for me, he would listen to you."

"Ah.. Not really. Sometimes he won't listen to me too."

"Well, at least you can force him to listen to you without making him angry at you. Help me take care of him, okay?"

"I will eomoeni. You don't need to worry, I already promised myself, I will always be on his side no matter what happened." She gave Heechul a delighted smile.

"Ah.. I come here to tell you two, I will go outside. Inyoung will go with me. I already cook a dinner. If you both hungry, you can eat first. No need to wait for us." She stood up.

"Okay eomoeni. I will tell Jungsoo when he awakes later. Have a safe trip."

"Good. I leave you two then." She walked out from her son's room with a happy face.

--END of Bonus Chapter--

A/N : kekeke~ I just wanna write it from teuk's mom view