Happy Chuseok Day

83Line - Chuseok Day

A warm and sunny afternoon, one day after Chuseok, a middle-aged woman was cooking peacefully at her kitchen's house while someone knocked on her front door. She turned down the fire on the stove and went to open the door. She was really surprised when she saw the guest. A beautiful man with black hair whom she knows as her son's  precious friend greets her with a pretty smile.

"Eomoeni." He bowed politely. "Have a wonderful Chuseok! I bring some gifts for you." He hands over a package full with the beef gift set and two bottles of rice wine.

"Heechul-ah!" She received the gifts and wrapped Heechul in a warm hug. "Thank you. It's a surprise seeing you come here. Please come in." She ushers Heechul to come in. "Jungsoo didn't say anything about it." She went to the kitchen and put the gifts from Heechul on the table.

"It's because he doesn't know eomoeni.. I just returned from visiting my noona, and I decide maybe it will be nice if I visit eomoeni too. Since I'm sure Jungsoo must be coming home."

"Of course it's nice, I rarely meet you lately. You boys always so busy and forget your eomma, same with Jungsoo." She scolded Heechul a little and went to the stove to  continue her cooking. "Even your mother always complain to me."

Heechul smile sheepishly. "Is she? I'm sorry eomoeni." He sat on one of the dining chairs.

"Have you visit her this Chuseok?"

"Yes, I have visited my mother one day before Chuseok and stay there for two nights before I leave to visit my sister this morning."

"That's good. Just go home and visit her more often, I still have Inyoung with me, so I'm not really that lonely when Jungsoo didn't come. But Heejin already have her own family and stay with her husband right? so your mother can feel so lonely sometimes. It's better if at least you can call her."

"Yes, I will do it." He promised himself to do what Jungsoo's mother told him. "Where is Jungsoo?"

"Inyoung dragged him out this morning and said something about my little brother is changed now, he won't cling to me anymore." She said it in Inyoung's way of talking and made Heechul chuckled a little. He can imagine that scene perfectly. "I don't know where. Maybe shopping~" Leeteuk's mother shrugged her shoulder. "I will call Jungsoo and tell him you are here." She went and pick the phone house and dials some number on it.

"Ah.. No need. It's okay eomoeni." He didn't want to disturb a bonding time between a brother and sister. Though maybe Leeteuk will feel so relieved if he can come home and free himself from Inyoung's grip. Don't be wrong, Heechul knew Inyoung noona is a really nice girl, but no one knows what she can do to her lovely little brother sometimes.

"Ah.. It seems Jungsoo didn't bring his phone." Said Leeteuk's mother when she heard Leeteuk's phone ringing from upstair. "I'll call Inyoung then.."

***

"Aah~ Is that so? Okay, I will bring him home."

"Who?" Asked Leeteuk to his sister as soon as she hang up the phone.

"Eomma.. Let's go home~" She took Leeteuk's arm and dragged him. Leeteuk was a little stunned but still let himself got dragged by his sister.

"Why so sudden? Something happened with mom?"

"Nope~ Just there is someone waiting for you at home."

"Eh? Who?" Inyoung just glanced at her little brother and smirked. "What's with that look?"

"Nothing~" She shook her head. "You will know later, seems you will be happy too.." His sister's answer made Leeteuk frown and wondering who will look for him at holiday time like this.

***

"We're home~" Said Inyoung and Leeteuk together as soon as they enter their mother's house.

"In the kitchen!" Their mom answered. 

Inyoung went straight to the kitchen and Leeteuk went to the couch in the livingroom and put his sister stuff over there. He suddenly heard a very familiar laugh resonated from the kitchen and he frowned again. Heenim? No way, I must be tired and start hearing things. He rubbed his eyes a little. But then he heard that voice again, but this time, that voice was talking with his mother and sister. "It's impossible." Leeteuk mumbled his disbelief and went to the kitchen to check it.

"Eomma.. Noona said someone waiting for me, who-?" He stopped in the doorway with wide eyes while saw that it was really his 83line friend over there. "Heechul?! What are you doing here?"

"Jungsoo, that's rude!" His mother scolded him. Inyoung just laughed from her chair seeing her brother shocking face while Heechul smiled and waved at Leeteuk. "He came to visit me, right Heechul-ah?"

"Ah yes eomoeni.." And that answer make Leeteuk pout. Inyoung laughed harder, even his mother laughed at him too and shook her head.

"Now now.. Inyoung-ah, stop it. Look at his face, take a little pity on your brother. Jungsoo-yah, be a good host and accompany Heechul, you can bring him to your room. Before your sister here started to more."

"Kajja Chullie.." Leeteuk grabs Heechul's arm and took him upstairs.

"Told you, you will be happy~" Leeteuk heard his sister said it in an amusing tone. She knew for sure how to brother and make him feel embarrassed, especially if it associated with a man named Kim Heechul.

Leeteuk ignored his noona's comment and dragged his friend upstairs. As soon as they arrived at Leeteuk's room and closed the door, Heechul pulled Leeteuk and hug him tightly. At first, Leeteuk stiffed a little but then he wrapped his arms around Heechul's waist and put his head on Heechul's shoulder. Heechul always could give him a warm and content feeling. It feels like home to Leeteuk. He let out a happy sigh. "Why are you here? You didn't say anything about coming here."

"Do I really need a reason to visit you and your family?"

"Of course not.."

"I miss you Teukie~" Heechul smiled and pinched Leeteuk's cheeks.

"Yah!! It's hurt!!" Leeteuk whined and slapped Heechul's hands from his cheeks. "I just surprised, you said you will visit your parents this Chuseok. Isn't it kinda far from there?"

"I had visited them, one day before Chuseok and stayed for two nights." Heechul detached himself from Leeteuk and sit on Leeteuk's bed. "And then I visit my sister this morning."

"Ah!! Your nephew!! He is so cute, I saw his photo at Heejin noona Instagram. Kekeke.."

"He is cute right?" Heechul said it with a delighted face. Leeteuk nod his head, agree. 

"How is Heejin noona? And your parents, they are healthy right?"

"Noona is happy with her family, so do my parents. They are healthy and happy their only son come home for a few days." Leeteuk chuckled at Heechul respond.

And the two oldest of Super Junior spend the afternoon talking a lot while watching a film together, it's a long time ago since they have some time just for the two of them. Just relaxing and having fun. They rarely meet with each other, especially after they move out from the dorm and have their own house. Usually, they just meet for Super Camp or Sukira, and it always related to work. 

And when the film reaches its credit, Leeteuk already end up lying in Heechul's arm. With all the caress and pat Heechul did at Leeteuk's back and hair, successfully make Leeteuk so sleepy. "Thank you for visit me and my family Chullie.." Leeteuk mumbled his gratefulness to Heechul. "It means a lot. My mom looks happy too, she loves you like you are her own son."

"It's nothing Jungsoo. I love them too, and I definitely love you. So I'm happy I can visit you. It's Chuseok, it's a good time for spending it with family or friends. And you my dear Jungsoo, are more than just a friend for me." He kissed Leeteuk's lips slowly, no pressure, no lust, just a simple and sweet kiss, showing their love and care for each other. Leeteuk smiled into the kiss.

"I love you too Heenim.." Leeteuk yawn and snuggle closer to Heechul's body. 

Heechul snicker when saw it. "I feel like I have a big Heebum with me right now."

"I blame you. Your caresses and kisses always make me so comfortable." Yes. Leeteuk definitely like a cat, pet and caress him, and when he comfy enough he will go to sleep. But in Leeteuk's case, it's only working with Heechul's hands. "I'm sleepy. Let me sleep for a moment. Stay here please, don't leave me while I asleep."

"I won't. Go to sleep." He kissed Leeteuk's head and watched him asleep.

--END--