Good Start?

Astral Gurlz

 

 

                   “Girls, Wake up now! You need to practice for your debut stage,” Andy Lee shouted as he knocked on the soon-to-be official idol group’s dorm. Groans and the girls’ footsteps were heard. Andy chuckled to himself and opened the door. The girls’ no make-up and sleepy faces greeted him. “Hey! Prepare and fix yourselves, young ladies,” he said. The leader looked at him and smiled. “We will, sir!” she enthusiastically replied. “NOO!! We want to sleep~!” the other girls whined. Andy chuckled as he leaned on the girls’ door. A mischievous grin was plastered on his face and the girls looked at him curiously. “If I were you, I will immediately fix myself. Especially that you’re going to practice with Teen Top,” he said, making the girls have their eyes wide open.

                   “I will take the bath first!” their lead vocal squealed and ran towards the restroom. The other girls groaned. “So unfair!” they whined. Andy laughed and shook his head. Girls will be girls, he thought and went out, leaving the chaotic scene.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

                After an hour of fixing and travelling, the girls finally arrived at their destination: TOP Media Entertainment Building. They went out of their van and looked at the building. They were awe by the sight of it.

“It’s so beautiful,” the main rapper said.

“I can’t believe I’m going to work here,” the lead dancer said in awe.

                “Ouch. cramps,” the lead rapper winced as she rubbed her sore . The members glared at her for ruining the ‘awe atmosphere’. She pouted and shrugged. “But the long ride really made my sore,” she defended. The members rolled their eyes and turned their attention back to the building.

               “It’s so amazing! Let’s enter shall we?” the leader cheerfully said. The members nodded and entered the building. As soon as they entered the building, other artists and trainees greeted them. They smiled nervously and continued to walk. They looked at the hallways, searching for the dance room. “I’m so excited about this!” the main dancer squealed. “Good for you. I’m so nervous practicing with our sister group… or brother group,” the face of the group replied.

                After some minutes, they stopped on their tracks. They finally arrived at the front of the dance room. “Oh my gosh! I’m nervous!” the main vocal whispered. They all breathe in and out as the leader reached out her shaky hand for the door’s knob.

Closer closer, they all thought.

                Just as the leader touched the knob, the door flew open before their leader could even open it herself. “What took you so long?” Andy Lee greeted them. The leader smiled apologetically and they all bowed 90 degrees. “We’re so sorry. We haven’t memorized this room yet,” she said as the members nodded on the background. Andy chuckled and ruffled the leader’s hair, making it a bit messy. But she didn’t stop him anyways.

“Your silly excuses and you! I bet you’re just nervous meeting Teen Top. You practice here every day, so it’s impossible for you to forget it that easily,” he chuckled and opened the door widely for the girls to enter.

              When the girls entered the room, they saw Teen Top sitting on the floor while playing ‘gong gong shil bang!’ They were also playing their song, ‘I’m going crazy’. “Bang!” their maknae said and pointed his finger to their leader. Unfortunately, their dear leader raised his hands in panic. “Hyung, you’re wrong! You’re not supposed to raise your hands,” their fake maknae lectured. The poor leader faced his back to the members and almost immediately the strong hands of the members met his back. “GGGGAAAAHH!!!!” he winced as the girls tried to control their laughs.

              Andy turned their radio off and coughed to gain the boys’ attention. The boys stopped their businesses and looked at Andy. Their poor leader straightened up immediately. “Ahem. Teen Top meet your sister rookie group, Astral Gurlz. Girls meet Teen Top,” he said. Teen Top looked at them and stood up. They bowed and greeted the girls. The girls also bowed and greeted the boy group back.  “Annyeonghaseyo! We are Astral Gurlz!”

            “So as you girls know, that is Ljoe ,” Andy said and points his finger at smiling rapper. “And that one is CAP,” he continued and pointed at the bruised leader. The two boys bowed and smiled at them, with CAP wincing.

Their power voice winked at the girls. “Hi! Jonuen Chunji-imnida!”

“Jonuen Niel-imnida!”Their emotional voice greeted.

“I’m Ricky!” the fake maknae said and did some aegyo. The other members nudged him and rolled their eyes while he just acted like an innocent teen.

                “Changjo here!” the maknae said and danced a little, earning ‘OHs’ from the girls. Andy smiled and peeked at his watch. His eyes widened. “Omona! Guys you go practice. The choreographer will be here anytime now. Ljoe and CAP, practice with the girls. I also need to practice with my band mates. You know! You’re my luv uh uh uh uh uh! Venus,” he sang as he ran outside of the dance room. The two groups stared at the door. O~kay?

                Awkward silence filled the air. The two groups glanced at their members with a ‘who will make the first move’ face. The Astral Gurlz’ leader fake a coughed, cutting the silence out. “So I guess we need to introduce ourselves too,” she said. Teen Top nodded their heads. “Yes! It’s better to know each other. And since it’s the only thing we could do for now while waiting for the dance choreographer,” CAP said. They all agreed.

The girls introduced themselves one by one and bowed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Wait! I know you!” the boys of Teen Top shouted as they pointed to the members of Astral Gurlz.

___________________________________________________________________________

A/N: BLEHH!!!  That is what you call cliffhanger! xD Hope you like it! Even though it's short..:DDDD Comments please~ Saranghae! Oh! By the way, if your character was not chosen, I have plenty of plans for you so please don’t stop reading, neh? And if you don’t know the ‘gong gong shil bang’, it’s the JAMES BOND GAME that they played.. Click on the link if you want to watch it~