Teaser..

Astral Gurlz

 

 

               It was Teen Top's live performance and they performed their latest song,'Going Crazy'. All of their fangirls cheered for them while they're performing. The girls(and a few boys) waved their light sticks and chant the fan chant of the song. Teen Top smiled because of their fans' affection. After performing, they exhaustedly slumped themselves on the sofa in their dressing room. "That was exhausting," Chunji said and drank his water. All of them nodded, agreeing to their visual's comment. "But it was fun though~! The fans were supporting us. I felt loved," Ricky said and smiled. They smiled and imagined their fans' love. 

               The door creaked open, making the boys look at it. Andy Lee entered the room. "Hi kiddos," he greeted. The boys smiled at him. "Annyeong sunbae," they greeted back. Andy smiled and sit with them. "You guys were great out there," he complimented. The boys smiled at the Andy Lee's comment.  It made them flattered, especially the fact that Andy's from the legendary Shinhwa. "Gomowo hyung," CAP said. "Oh! CAP! Ljoe! I need you to do something!!!" Andy said.

CAP:

tumblr_m1vumlV7bk1r245u3.gif

Ljoe:

tumblr_m1vs79zVxZ1r245u3.gif

(gif not mine)

                "WAAEEEE?!!" the two complained. "Hey, hey! Why not know about it first before complaining?" Changjo scolded his hyungs. They gave him deathly glares. Changjo shrugged and continued chatting with the other members. "Changjo's right," their manager said. The two groaned and let Andy tell him about the thing they're about to do. Andy smiled. "It's about the new girl group I have been planning," Andy said. All of the boys looked at Andy curiously. "What about them?" Ljoe asked. "You're gonna record a song with them. Only you and CAP," Andy smiled. "BWOH?!!" Teen Top (minus CAP and Ljoe) shouted at Andy Lee, making him fall from his seat. He stood up and gave a folder with papers inside to Ljoe and CAP. "That contains the lyrics. The two of you will rap," he smiled.

                   Both of them peeked at their lines. "It's pretty easy. Our lines are short," Ljoe said. Andy smiled at them and clapped his hands. "Good! Good! It's good that it's easy! You will be recording with the girls! Later!" he chirped. The two boys looked at him in disbelief. "LATER?!!!" they asked-slash-screeched. Andy covered his ears and nodded. He went to the  door and held on the door's knob. "Yes! You heard that right! After one hour, go to the recording studio! The girls and I will be waiting! ANNyYEEOOONnGgg~~!!" Andy cheered and as soon as he informed them about that, he jumped outside and ran. "GGGAAAAHHHH!! I better take a shower now!!" the two boys panicked and rushed out to go to their dorm.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

          Ljoe and CAP walked to the recording studio. They fixed themselves. "I don't know but I think I'm gonna be an anti-Shinhwa," Ljoe sighed as he combed his hair. CAP sighed. "I think I know why," he replied and smelled his breath. The two finally reached their destination and opened the door. They saw six girls waiting for them. Some of the girls were chatting, some of them were playing with their phones and some were just sitting. As soon as they saw Teen Top, they straightened up and stand. "Annyeonghaseyo! We're Astral Gurlz at your service!" they saluted and made a 90 degree bow. *They're so cute,* the two thought.

             The two boys bowed and introduced themselves. Out of a sudden, a hand pat the two boy's back. They turned around to saw the man they're hating. "Hey boys!!!" he greeted. "SUUUUNNNNNBBBAAAEEEE!!!" the two boys shouted. Andy smiled at them. "I'm so sorry for not telling you earlier. But I guess you need to record now. I'll teach you how to sing that," Andy Lee said. The two boys nodded and practiced with their sunbae.

                After an hour of practicing, they decided to sing with the girls first. When they got closer to the girls, CAP glanced at a girl. *Wait, haven't I saw her before?* he thought. Ljoe also looked at the other girl and furrowed his eyebrows. *I think I saw her before,* he thought but shook his head and concentrated on the song. 

              All of them got it right after times of practicing. They decided to record it. 

"난 널 사랑해"

by Astral Gurlz feat. Ljoe and CAP(Teen Top)

Astral Gurlz in the house! Yeah! Here with LJoe and CAP!

We know 'bout love, yeah~ Falling inlove with your bestfriend is hard.

Uh, uh, check it out!

When I saw your face, my heart starts to beat non-stop. I don't know what to do, it is the first time.

When I tried to talk to you, I started stuttering. And when you smile to me, I can't help but to grin widely.

What is happening? We're just friends, right? But why do I feel feel different now?

Pre-chorus:

(what to do? what do to?)

I'm so nervous infront of you.

(I like you, I like you)

That's want I wanna say to you mah boy

Chorus1:

I thought I'm the only girl in the world if you smiled at me like that.

When you talk to me, I wish the time would freeze.

Is this what they call love? I wanna know it boy

When our hands touch, electric shock runs to my body.

I wanna hold your hand, eye to eye, just to say these words,

'I love you'

 

There was a time that we were chatting at the school. 

My friends thought that we were together, that I'm your girlfriend and you were mine.

We looked at each other and laughed. But boy you told them we're just friends.

I really wish we're lovers.

Why don't you know how I feel?

 

Pre-chorus:

(Is it up to here? Up to here?)

Can't we go beyond friends?

(I love you, I love you)

That's what I've been stuttering all along.

 

 

Chorus1:

I thought I'm the only girl in the world if you smiled at me like that.

When you talk to me, I wish the time would freeze.

Is this what they call love? I wanna know it boy

When our hands touch, electric shock runs to my body.

I wanna hold your hand, eye to eye, just to say these words,

'I love you'

[Rap]

Baby boy, what have you done to me? I don't know what to do because you you only played in my head.

From friends to lovers, that what I want us to be.

Don't you know I'm always thinking of you?

Bad boy, making me look like crazy infront of others. I can't even look into your eyes,

I  must really fell hard for you.

[still rap] I hope you'll know what I feel, I hope this will keep friends forever or maybe lovers.

My heart keeps ba-bump ba-bump when I look at you.

Now I shyly look at you and utter my three magic words,

'I love you'

 

Chorus1:

I thought I'm the only girl in the world if you smiled at me like that.

When you talk to me, I wish the time would freeze.

Is this what they call love? I wanna know it boy

When our hands touch, electric shock runs to my body.

I wanna hold your hand, eye to eye, just to say these words,

'I love you'

[Ljoe and CAP Rap]

Mah baby girl, I love you girl. 

I feel the same towards you.

Your little shy confession and you are the best thing that happened to me.

You're so perfect girl, the one and only angel in my life.

Chorus2:

I always think I'm the only girl in the world now that you smile at me like that.

When you talk to me, I happily laugh.

Is this the thing they called love? Yes it is boy

Now that you hold my hand, cupped my face and say these words,

                                                                                'I love you'

                                                                                (This is from Chap2, the one that I composed [joanna_MAgic])

               After recording it, the two groups bid farewell to each other. Astral Gurlz left while Ljoe and CAP stayed with Andy in the recording room. "What can you say about the girls? Your future sister group?" Andy asked them. "They're great for beginners but they're still not good in meeting people," CAP replied. "But still great," Ljoe added. Andy smiled. "Great then!!" he said. "Anyways, where did you get those girls? I mean they look awfully familiar," Ljoe asked. "Familiar? I don't know that fact. Well they might be your fans though," Andy said while his imaginary beard. *But she didn't look just like fan...* the two boys thought.

________________________________________________________________

MEH~!! Annyeong it's your crazy author joanna_MAgic. HUHU!! Please don't hate me!! Anyways, I think I'll find a new co-author if my current co-author wouldn't update. She's not updating this fic anymore so yeah. But I still need to talk it over with her. She has her co-author rights anyways. (If there's one!) I hope you like this chappie! 

So here's my present~! xDDD (for you~!!)

OMONA! Chunji!!

tumblr_lx6hwczfTB1qc2lxn.gif

COOMMMMEEeNNTTTSSS PLEASE~~~~~~~!