Chapter Two

Raw To Bare

We strolled back to the car.  The crisp air felt cool against my skin, biting comfortably as I breathed it in.  Every moment spent with Woohyun felt like this.  Felt natural, content.  I opened the door to the passenger side of the car as he unlocked it, taking my seat and rubbing my hands together to warm them in the new and welcomed heat.

"Are you cold?  I'll put the radiator on," he smiled.  I protested and said I was fine but he turned the thermometer dial anyway.  He was so caring.  So considerate.  I was so lucky.

The car engine vibrated as we hit back on the road.  Street lights paved our way back to our home town.  The time passed slowly and I was thankful for the lengthy experience.  I loved our late night drives.  I loved driving in the moonlight, when the roads were empty and quiet.  When it was just Woohyun and I together to take the world as it was presented.  I never wanted the drive to end.

Sadly, Woohyun turned the car on to my street.  I sighed as I unbuckled my seat belt but still didn't reach for the door, taking a moment just to be thankful once more for the time we had spent.  I heard Woohyun take a deep breath, like he was nervous too.  He didn't look anything remotely close to nervous.  He never did.  Charm and flattery came from him as easy as remembering how to walk.  Nerve soon turned to eager and he turned to me, grin flashing over his face.  I shared the smile.

"Eunji, I have something to ask.  I don't want you to feel pressured or upset though, so promise you won't agree unless you really want to?"

Confusing made me curious.  "Of course, Oppa.  What would you like?"  I sat up in my seat, turning to face him properly.  I wanted to hear his wants, his hopes, his wishes, his desires.  I wanted to know everything about this man.  This man who took my imperfect life and made it worth living for another day.

"I want us to join a website together.  A dating website.  Don't you think it would be funny?  To see who messages us or wants to meet us?  We could have a laugh together about what the people have said.  Wouldn't that be fun?"

What?  How could I react to a request so strange?  What was he asking of me?  Why would he ask such a thing in the first place?  I was dating Woohyun...  Woohyun was dating me, so why should we join a dating website together?  Yet I felt my head nod and head, "Ne, Oppa.  Let's see what happens.  This should be fun."

That was the first lie I ever told him, and the first promise I had broken during our relationship together.  I felt horrible but how could I disappoint him?  He looked so eager and excited at the prospect and now that I had agreed he only looked much more in glee.  Woohyun was the perfect boyfriend.  He was everything I ever wished for.  I don't know what I would do or where I would be if it wasn't for him.  He's my rock, he's my love.  I owe him my life.  Woohyun reached for my lap and took my phone from my hands.  I stared at his fingers typing away and navigating God knows what for a couple of minutes before he passed me the small device back.

Ping.  I stared at the screen, unsure of what I should do.  Why is this happening?

"Yah, you got a reply already?  Open it up, read the message."

"Ahh, I have to go Oppa, I have a busy day tomorrow.  I will message you shortly, ne?  Drive safe."  I stumbled out of the car as fast as my fumbling fingers and clumsy legs would allow me.  Shutting the door I practically ran to my house.  I felt my phone ping once more in my pocket and wanted to throw the stupid thing away.  I don't want to talk to other men, how stupid could this situation be?  Was Woohyun already speaking with other girls?  Did he receive messages as often as I was?  Why would he even want to message other girls, didn't he feel as horrible as I do now?

I looked out the living room window to see the silent street, dark and abandoned from any sign of Woohyun's lively car.  I lied to him.  I told him I would be honest and then I agreed to do something I thought was incredibly stupid.  Would he be mad if I deleted the account right now?  I pulled my phone from my pocket and looked at the screen.  Two messages from men both saying hello popped up on the home screen.

I walked upstairs and slumped on my bed.  I would talk to Woohyun tomorrow and ask his advice.  Surely he doesn't want me to reply, all he said was that we could tell each other what people have messaged to us.  I don't have to message them back, just see what they say to me.

Sleep quickly enveloped me and I welcomed it whole-heartedly.

Tomorrow would be a new day.

--

[A/N:  Annyeong-haseyo!  (◜௰◝)╯

Ahh, how strange...  I hope this chapter didn't creepy or freak anyone out, I promise there is a purpose to all of this.  But no spoilers, I guess you'll just have to read to find out!  (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

What an unusual thing to ask though, what do you think Woohyun's reasons are?  Is it a test to see if Eunji will remain faithful or is Woohyun not as perfect as Eunji thinks he is?  Continue reading to find out!  ╭( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑ ˂ᵒ͜͡ᵏᵎ⁾✩

I hope anyone reading this chapter enjoyed it and I look forward to writing more in the future.  ≡≡≡≡φ(^∇^*)

Love and light,

-Kang Hyekyo-ah~~ d=(´▽`)=b  xx]