Chapter One

Raw To Bare

I sat in the passenger seat of his car and bellowed, unable to hold back the laughter as Woohyun sang his heart out along with the radio.  Exaggerating his vocals and using hand gestures to add passion to his rendition of a Beyonce song had me laughing until my sides hurt.  I loved the drama king beside me and in this moment I don't think I could ever feel as lucky as I do when I'm with Woohyun.  My boyfriend.  My beautiful, talented boyfriend

"Yahh, what are you laughing at?  Don't you think I'm a terrific singer, jagiya?"  Pouting aegyo, Woohyun reached over and poked the side of my head, acting offended at my laughter.  I straightened my back and poked his head back.

"Of course you're terrific, I just feel so happy right now.  That's all, Oppa."  I couldn't hold back the smile that dominated my face.

Woohyun parked the car at the side of the road.  We would often go on driving adventures just to get away for a few hours or so.  He took us to a strip of grass next to the coast.  The water glistened under the moonlight as we got out of the car, heading towards the small play park at the edge of the grass.  It was a little later in the day so there were no children playing in the area.  We were alone.

"Let's go to the swings, de?"  I smiled in agreement and sprinted ahead of Woohyun to pick the best swing first, sticking my tongue out as he grunted and moaned that I cheated.

I held back my laughter and began to swing gently as Woohyun took his seat on the swing beside mine.  A comfortable silence filled the air, soothed by the sound of waves lapping close by.  A bird flew overhead and landed in the river, bobbing and floating as the water moved and flowed.  The setting was serene and beautiful.  Calm and riveting.

Woohyun held his hand out and captured my own, linking his fingers between mine.  The warmth of his palm reached my heart and I felt myself sink further into the comfort of his touch.  I wondered if I would ever get used to his touch, his smile, his being.  I traced the pad of my thumb over the back of his hand and smiled quietly to myself.

I wasn't aware of how long we spent like that, but that was the beauty of our relationship.  We didn't need to fill the air with words to make each other feel comfortable or anything, we were just so content in our own company.

I turned to look at Woohyun.  The moonlight caressed his facial features, dimming lightly on certain areas and highlighting others.  He looked so beautiful, so natural.  He was captivating.

And I would forever be his.

--

[A/N:  Annyeong-haseyo!

This is the first chapter to my new fanfic.  I know it was a very short chapter but I just wanted to release a small post to reveal the personalities and characteristics of Eunji and Woohyun.  I hope it was enough for everyone to enjoy?  I look forward to posting the next chapter!

Please comment any thoughts and feelings you have so far (although I understand there isn't much to go on just yet) and I'll do my best to take your suggestions into consideration when writing in the future.

If there is anyone reading this fanfic who read my previous one, would you still like me to continue with my other fanfic also?  It's been so long since I updated that one so I'm unsure if anyone would still be willing to read it if I continued?

Gomapseumnida~!

Kang Hyekyo~~ xx]