Happy Ending

Amnesia

Yuri's POV

It had been five months since I started going out with HyunA. She was a really great girlfriend even though I couldn't shake off the feeling that she just wanted to get into my pant. Well it wasn’t only just me who thought like that, Taeyeon had never once trust her enough to leave us alone together. My girlfriend of course wasn’t so thrilled about the fact that the little devil was even more protective of me after Jessica. Even though I had decided to be friend with Jessica, ever since our last dinner she had been avoiding me whenever she could. I knew I shouldn’t care about her that much and the fact that she went to Paris for work, a part of me wished that I was the reason for her sudden departing. It wasn’t that I wanted to hurt her, it was just that in my heart I hoped that she still cared about me as much as she did before. I still had no idea what happened to us in the past but I wished that our path would cross again in the future.

Well today I went on a date with HyunA, she told me that she wanted to celebrate our 5th months anniversary. We celebrated it every month, she always tried to impress me with the sweetest gift a girl would ever want from her partner. From the sunset watching in the morning to dining at the tallest skyscraper in town to the expensive island trips which felt more like a honeymoon. Every single time, all of those trips ended up with us being in a hotel, at her house or her asking me to move on to a more intimate level in our relationship. I rejected her every time saying that I was not ready or I was not feeling well. However, tonight she really didn’t plan on letting me reject her again. As soon as the chauffeur stopped the car and opened the door for us, I knew I had got myself in trouble. We were at the most famous club in Seoul and there were a bunch of her friend sitting at the VIP lounge waiting for us. I smiled at all of her rich friends who came out and hugged me before passing drink after drink in my hand. I sent Taeyeon a text about the situation and told her to come and get me as soon as she got it. HyunA put her hand around me and grabbed the phone from my hand and turned it off citing that I should paid all my attention to her tonight.
“Come on Yuri, bottom up.” One of her friend who dressed in a y black dress which revealed much more than I wanted to see. Then it hit me, all of them were dressed in y dresses including my own girlfriend. I failed to notice her revealing outfit due to my nervousness and only realized when she put my hand on her exposed thigh. I tried to take my hand away only to wince in pain when her grip got tighter. After sitting for a while having drink passed at me one after another, I excused myself to the bathroom before I got too drunk. Thank to my high alcohol tolerance, I didn’t get too tipsy even after taking a few shots. As I finished my business in one of the stall and got out, HyunA appeared in front of me and before I could react, she kissed me and pinned me to the bathroom wall. It was not the first time we kissed and I knew how tasted like but as soon as the unfamiliar bitterness spread over my tongue, she pushed me away.
“What was that?” I grimaced at the bitterness that still lingered in my mouth. I looked at her in disgust. What did she put in my mouth? I looked at her annoyed that she did something so childish and making my way to the door but before I could reach it I felt dizzy and started to stumble back.
“I didn’t know you have such high tolerance for alcohol but don’t worry the pill will do its job. We’re going to have so much fun tonight.” She said as she held me in her arm. I tried to put some strength into my foot to balance myself and confronted her to ask what she was talking about but instead I could no longer see anything or then darkness.

Jessica's POV

I had been missing Yuri terribly for the last five months. Normally Tiffany and I would be screaming in joy at the opportunity to go to the city of light even though we never wanted leave our soulmates for that long. However, this time when the opportunity knocked on our doors, we rejected the offer because I didn’t want to leave Yuri with that evil heiress who had been eying Yuri's body for years. But seeing how Yuri enjoyed spending time with her new found love made my heart hurt so I decided to go for the sake of my ex-girlfriend because if I didn't, there was no way they would last together this long. I didn’t forget to warn Taeyeon about HyunA and told her to keep an eye on every single one of their dates. At first she didn’t want to listen to a single word that came out of my mouth but she still hated the rich girl more than me so she unwillingly agreed. Unbeknown to the couple, both me and Tiffany had arrived in Korean since yesterday but we kept it as a secret and only Taeyeon knew about it for she was the one who came to take us from the airport. I stepped my foot hard on the car pedal and sped faster to HyunA’s mansion. When Taeyeon received Yuri’s text, she was doing a photoshoot with Tiffany for a famous magazine in Busan and the fact that she was scared that she couldn’t come to her recuse in time was the only reason why she called in a favor from me which I gladly accepted. I arrived at the club just in time for HyunA to walk out with Yuri’s arm on her shoulder. Yuri seemed lifeless and that spark the fire in me. What did she do to her? I wanted to get out of the car right away and punched her in the face right then and there but seeing how many bodyguards were surrounding both of them, I couldn’t risk failing the mission. Instead I drove behind them closely until we arrived at her mansion. When the door that was heavily guarded opened and closed behind her car, I knew that I had lost my chance to follow them in. I sat still nervously and tried to think about something that could pass me through them. One of the guards finally noticed my car and started walking toward me so I decided to use the dirty trick. Good thing that I was wearing a cocktail dress since I was planning on going out drinking my sorrow over Yuri before I got Taeyeon’s call, so I grabbed the hem of my dress and teared it out to make it as short as possible. By the time I was done, my dress almost shown my underwear just by getting up from the seat. I pulled down my window to greet him and his eyes landed directly at my exposed thighs. I flashed him a flirty smile and spread my legs apart from each other before talking sweetly to him.

“Who are you? What are you doing here?” He asked not taking his eyes off of my milky flesh for even a second.

“I'm here with them, Ms. HyunA wants a tonight.” I caressed my finger along his arm that was resting on the window frame before my lips ily.

“Okay baby girl, go on in.” I grinned when he turned back to the other guards and let me inside.

I parked my car along the luxurious cars that were parking like a decoration to the flowery garden in front of it. As soon as I walked inside, the maids who were busy cleaning immediately knowing what my intention was and showed me the way to their master’s bedroom. This must not be the first time she brought girl in huh? Just the thought of letting that filthy hands of her touching Yuri made me want to puke. I walked faster up the stair before arriving at the door, I put three soft knocks on it to ensure that she would opened the door thinking that it was her maids. She opened the door with an annoying face, before she could say anything to blow my cover up, I pushed her in. She stumbled back due to my strong push and fell on the floor, I closed the door behind me walked straight to Yuri who was lying on the bed unconscious.

“What are you doing here, you ?” she shouted at me angrily as she picked herself up from the floor. I ignored her and grabbed her disgusting blanket off of Yuri and picked her up slowly. “What are you doing? This is our special night. She is my girlfriend now so off. You, stupid pathetic ex-girlfriend!!!” She shouted at me before making her way toward us and fried my hand off of the lifeless tan girl. I was so angry at this point that before I knew it I grabbed her collar and punched her hard across the face. I didn’t realize how hard that punch was until she fell down and passed out cold on the floor. Well that got to do it. I put Yuri’s arm on my shoulder and gave excuse to the people outside that our session went faster than expect due to HyunA passed out from drinking too much and took my leave with Yuri sleeping soundly in the passenger seat.

Yuri's POV

I groaned when the sun hit my eyes because it was so bright. I rolled my body to the side and opened my eyes when my something or someone was in my way. I rubbed my eyes softly until my vision became clearer and what greeted me was the unfamiliar ceiling above me. I sat up abruptly when I realized the crisis that I got myself in last night. I screamed out in shock when I felt an arm wrap around my waist and my foot was quicker than my head when it started to kick the person beside me off of the bed.
“Ouch you know 'm not a morning person and you did this to wake me up? Where did my sweet Yuri go?” She groaned and rubbed her head slowly. I was apologetic when her forehead started to form a small red bump but I was more concern about my body under the blanket. I didn’t realize my exposed state until the cold air from the air conditioner stated to freeze me up.

“W-why am I ? And why are you sleeping near me? Did you do anything to me?” I said with my face blushing red, blasting as many questions as I could on her. She picked herself up from the floor and sat beside me.
“Slow down, first of all you were the one who took your own clothes off, and secondly I got tired from stopping your stripe show so I just let you be and I figured why not sleeping here since it was my own bed after all. I didn’t do anything to you, I’m not that spoil brat ex-girlfriend of yours.” She said not taking her hand away from her red forehead, it must have hurt quit a lot.

“Ex-girlfriend?” I asked not remembering anything from last night but I sure as hell didn’t remember breaking up with HyunA.

“She is probably at the hospital getting the nose that I knock out of her face back on.” I looked at her more confuse than ever before. I asked her what happened to her nose and why did I spend the night at her place instead of my own. Jessica waved her hand lazily saying that she was too tired to explain it to me and handed her phone to me instead. There I saw the exchange texts between her and Taeyeon that was talking about what HyunA had done and how Jessica reacted to it. I dropped the phone from my hand still couldn’t believe she could do such thing to me, I guess I really shouldn’t put trust on people so easily.

“Kwon Yuri, since I saved your last night and you became single again now, how about being my girlfriend?” Jessica demanded more than asking. The looked on her eyes were more intense than I had ever seen before and I started to feel a little embarrassed.

“Don’t you think it would be better if I’m not right now?” I asked pulling the blanket closer to my body. She grabbed my hands in hers and looked at me with her puppy eyes.
“Don’t worry, I have seen it all before and I can assure you that I love everything about your body. Your tone abs, your y and your-” She said ignoring my embarrassed eyes, I put finger on to stop her from talking. She smiled and put my finger in instead.
“Please stop that, you’re embarrassing me.” I said almost pleading to her.
“Not until you agree to be my girlfriend.” She said not letting go of my hand and of course didn’t stop the . I pulled her in for a kiss instead of answering her and she pushed me on the bed and hovering on top of me. I didn’t mind that at all, even though I still didn’t remember the past, I was certainly sure that I love Jessica very much and our relationship wouldn’t end up the same way again. I smiled when Jessica let go of the kiss to take off her clothes and I didn’t mind helping her speed up the process.