This is just for Fun

Love for Dummies

"This is just for fun, no string attached, I don't..."

"do relationship, I know."

Mingyu looked doubtfully at the guy who just cut his words. The guy, Jeon Wonwoo, looked too calm for a guy who just had a steamy make out session in the janitor closet. Most importantly, the partner of his make out session was Kim Mingyu himself, the God of Pledis High.

Mingyu shrugged as he and his partner were fixing their messy hair. Wonwoo got out from the closet first as he's done fixing himself, followed by Mingyu right on his heels.

They were a little startled when they saw Wen Junhui walking in their way, with a cute blond guy besides him.

"Ah Wonwoo," Junhui called and smirked at the sight of Mingyu, "and Mingyu. A little surprised," he commented at their state and the fact that the both of them just got out from the janitor closet a.k.a the chamber, according to Junhui.

"You're going in, Junhui?" Mingyu asked as he tilted his chin to the closet, then he eyed the guy next to Junhui who looked a little confused with their conversation.

"Temping," Junhui said, "but I'm not really fond of using a place that still smell of from other people, you know. Besides, Minghao here needs to go to the principal office. He's a new transfer students from China by the way." Junhui then turned to the guy beside him, telling him something in mandarin while pointing at Wonwoo and Mingyu.

The boy's eyes widen a little and then he bowed at Wonwoo and Mingyu, "hello, My name is Xu Minghao. I'm new and I will be your junior, please take care of me," he said in broken korean. Junhui looked proud and Wonwoo cooed at the cuteness.

"You're cute," Wonwoo said and ruffled the boy's hair, which looked odd to Mingyu because the boy is tall and his not that cute according to Mingyu.

Wonwoo had a bad taste on guys, Mingyu thought, also Junhui, if we consider the way Junhui put his hand on the small of Minghao's back as he led Minghao away from them.

Wonwoo waved at Minghao after a promise that they would talk later, because Minghao was in hurry to talk to the principal.

Wonwoo turned to Mingyu again and shrugged his shoulder, "so, see you around?" he said and walked away when Mingyu retort him with a simple nod.

Mingyu frowned, this is the first time his 'play toy' acted so casual to him. Usually, people would cling to him till the end and demand a goodbye kiss, but Wonwoo didn't do any of that. In fact, they flirted, make out, then parted, without even talked properly. Somehow, Mingyu felt used when this actually what's he's dreaming of, casual hot steamy time then forget.

But there's must be something wrong with Wonwoo if he didn't acknowledge Mingyu after spending time together. People didn't act like that, not to Kim Mingyu at least. People dying to get close to him. People didn't just say 'see you around' after having a make out session with Kim Mingyu.

However, Mingyu was grateful. People like Jeon Wonwoo are easy to deal with and fun to be around. They kept things to themselves and didn't put their nose in somebody else's business. Mingyu thought that he could use Wonwoo to some fun time again.

 

"Where were you this morning?" Mingyu's best friend, Lee Seokmin, asked him.

"Janitor closet," Mingyu answered casually, taking a seat beside Seokmin and unwrapped his lunch.

"Dude, you gotta stop," Hansol, Mingyu other best friend, groaned at him. "What if you get an STD?"

"Dude relax, we were just making out. You know I wouldn't have in school ground."

"Why are we talking about in school ground?" Jeonghan, who just arrived at their lunch table, casually put his tray at the table and sat in front of Mingyu, flipping his long hair sassily.

Seungcheol sat next to him, sighing, "I don't wanna talk about in school while eating lunch."

"You don't want to talk about at all because you're a pathetic loser," Jeonghan countered brutally.

Mingyu, Seokmin, and Hansol frowned, but only Seokmin voiced out their question, "and why are we calling dad a pathetic loser?"

"Because kids, he has a huge crush on this kid and doesn't have a gut to approach him."

Series of laughter erupted in their table along with Seungcheol's failed attempt to say "I don't have crush on him."

Jeonghan rolled his eyes. "Trust me, Cheol, you have a crush on him, major super big crush. You wish he was your husband."

Their friends erupted into another laughter, especially Seokmin who couldn't believe the great Seongcheol was actually a coward.

"Oh my God, my tummy hurts. Say, who is this unlucky kid?" Seokmin asked.

"Lee Jihoon, do you know him?"

"Jeonghan!" Seungcheol scolded for telling his secret while Seokmin gaped, mouth ajar.

"Jihoon hyung?"

"You know Jihoon?"

"Who is Jihoon?"

Seokmin slammed the table with a huge grin on his face, "of course I know him. We're in the same glee club."

"Oh my God, Cheol! Seokmin knows Jihoon," Jeonghan shook Seungcheol repeatedly and Seungcheol hid his face in his palms miserably.

"Seriously, who is Jihoon?" Hansol asked in confusion.

"Short, cute, pink hair." Jeonghan answered.

"Ah, Josh' friend," Hansol nodded.

"The scary short guy?" Mingyu furrowed his brows.

"His not scary, Mingyu, his cute," Seungcheol weakly said, earning pretend gags from his friends.

"Gross," Jeonghan mocked before turning to Hansol. "Say Hansol, do you know this Josh? Can you introduce me to him? he's cute."

Hansol scowled, "boundaries, Hyung. I told you I will never introduce you to my friends because you're creepy and annoying."

Jeonghan pouted and cursed Hansol under his breath when the other laughed at him.

"Who is Josh? Do I know him?" it's Mingyu's turn to ask.

"The cute new transfer from L.A. Don't you know him?" Jeonghan gaped at Mingyu's ignorance. "Hansol, Josh and Wonwoo, are they dating?"

Mingyu snapped at Jeonghan's question. This Wonwoo, could he be?

"Wonwoo hyung? I don't think so. Josh is single, I think." said Hansol.

What about Wonwoo? Mingyu wanted to ask but cut off by Jeonghan's demand to Hansol. "Then introduced me to Josh!"

Mingyu cleared his throat awkwardly. "So.. you guys know this Wonwoo?"

"Wonwoo? of course," Jeonghan and Seokmin answered at the same time.

"Why are you asking?" Seungcheol piped in. "You don't know Wonwoo?"

Mingyu shrugged, "just wondering what kind of guy he is."

Jeonghan and Seokmin dramatically gasped. "Mingyu, do you have crush on Wonwoo?" Jeonghan inquired, making Mingyu startled.

"What? no! I don't believe in love."

"Bul," Jeonghan said with a sassy wave, "then why are you asking about him? How do you know him?"

"I spent this morning with him in janitor closet," Mingyu shrugged innocently.

"Holy crap!"

They shouted other dirty words, clearly disbelieving Mingyu.

"Is that true? Wonwoo? the Jeon Wonwoo?" Jeonghan asked, Mingyu could only nodded.

"Why did you do with Jeon Wonwoo?" he asked again in demanding tone.

Mingyu shoved Jeonghan away when the guy scooted closer to him. "It's kinda privacy don't you think?"

"Please, there's no privacy about you, Kim Mingyu. You shove your tongue in a girl's throat for the whole school to watch. Seriously, are you sure it the Jeon Wonwoo?"

"He told me his name is Jeon Wonwoo, okay?! why the fuss anyway?"

"Well, my friend," Seokmin patted his back, "Jeon Wonwoo is the most wanted around here. He's hot, he's innocent, everybody wants a piece of that."

Mingyu furrowed his eyebrows, "not so innocent for me."

Hansol sighed, "that's why we're so shock, Jeon Wonwoo never, ever, let anyone touch him. And you spent your morning in janitor closet with him. Dude, you're lucky."

Mingyu went silent. He didn't know what to say, especially when he didn't know why he suddenly felt a sense of pride when he found out that the boy from this morning was practically a . Nobody ever touched him before, until Mingyu.

He was the first person who got the taste of the school trophy. That's why Wen Junhui looked so surprise finding Wonwoo with him earlier. Wonwoo never let anyone touch him before. 

Now Mingyu was curious, why would Jeon Wonwoo let him demolished him like that? He's gotta know. That Jeon Wonwoo guy was full of surprises it's making him suddenly excited.