You Look Lonely, Can I Accompany You?

Love for Dummies

Wen Junhui, the epitome of manliness, the walking perfection, the heartbreaker. So, when Wen Junhui flirt here and there, declaring himself as the playboy, no one really complain because everybody wants a piece of him. It's a win win for everybody if he dated them all.

Wen Junhui, ah how can we describe Wen Junhui? Probably, sharp eyes, pointy nose, high cheekbones, thin pink lips (with the lower a bit fuller than the upper) also tall, lean body, thanks to his constant dance practice. In other words, physically, Wen Junhui is perfect. Some even called him Asian Ken doll, that's how handsome he is.

So, it's not a sin if he had with the whole school, because in Junhui case, he was doing the charity instead. Again, everybody wants a piece of him, why not sharing then? He's too pretty to be dating one person only. Beside, what is love when you have the whole school whorship you?

Being the cocky dude he is, Junhui strolled around campus ground with hands tucked cooly in his pocket, smiled blindingly at his loyal fangirls. From the corner of his eyes, he saw one of his classmates stood alone in his locker, eyes fixed on a spot far away.

Choi Seungcheol. That's what his friend's name, and the thing at Seungcheol had been staring at, was the mop of fluffy pink hair. 

"Will you only stare at him like that forever?" Junhui surprised the doe eyed boy with his voice. A startle look displayed on Seungcheol's face before it was replaced by annoyed.

"Shut up, Wen Junhui," Seungcheol hissed lowly, eyes back at the pink mop again.

Junhui chuckled lowly. "Grow some balls and ask him out. If not," Junhui paused to point at a boy stood beside the pink hair, "that american dude will snatch him away. You did notice that they're getting closer, right?"

"Easier said than done, bastard."

"Hey, no need to be so bitter. I'm just stating the fact, the longer you wait, the closer they get."

Seungcheol sighed. "I hope you find someone you really like so you can understand how hard it is to even approach them, because you're too nervous."

A breathy chuckle escaped Junhui lips. "There where you're wrong my friend. First, Wen Junhui likes everyone. Two, with a face like this, why would I feel nervous? They're the one who should nervous because I talk to them."

"Wen Junhui, just get lost. I hate you."

Junhui laughed out loud, patting Seungcheol's back before going back to stroll around campus.

 

Wide doe eyes. Those were the thing Junhui noticed when he walked through the science hallway. The corridor was empty and those large eyes blinked in confusion while scanning the area. 

He approached the doe-eyed, ready to shoot some cringed worthy pick up lines.

"You look lonely, can I accompany you?" he wanted to add 'baby doll', but decided that it's too early for pet name.

Those doe eyes blinked at him, seemingly not understand the words he said.

"Oh crap, what do I do?"

Mandarin. Junhui recognized his mother tongue in a heartbeat. The doe-eyed spoke in Mandarin and seemed panick when he was asked in Korean.

"You can do me," Junhui fast replied also in Mandarin. "Oh wait, you can just sit and look pretty. I'll do you."

A pink hue spread across the other's cheeks made Junhui smirked. Cute. Too cute even.

"I need help to find the principal office?" The doe-eyed tried to ignore Junhui's innuendo, although his pink cheeks betrayed him.

"Only after I got your number."

"please?" The pout on the other's lips weakened Junhui a little.

"A name then?"

"Minghao."

"Welcome to Pledis High, Minghao. My name is Junhui, Wen Junhui." Jun offered a hand shake which was replied by a shy one.

"Nice to meet you, Junhui. Glad to meet fellow Chinese."

"Not as glad as I am seeing a piece of hot like you." His retort accompanied by a suggestive eyebrows wiggle.

"Um, the principal office, please?"

"Yea sure, this way."

As he led the way to the office, Junhui made sure that this cute little puppy will be his next bed companion.

...

Better short than nothing.