Yong's Bestfriend

Yongseo Chingus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter





 

 

“ Ring…. Ring…. Ring… “ An incoming call disrupted the quiet room. Yonghwa hurriedly looked for his phone to avoid waking up the lady beside her who was snuggled closely to his chest.

“  Yeo...bo….seyo?  “ Yonghwa carefully answered the call leaning his body away. The lady in question slightly moved by the sudden change in position murmuring something then fell back asleep.

“  Yong!!! “  A loud voice rung from the other line. Yonghwa immediately looked down to check if she was awoken by the sound and was relieved that she was still in her sleep.

“  Arghh… who… is this?  “ He asked irritated alarmed by the sudden shriek.

“  Yah! You forgot your bestfriend?! How dare you!  “ The caller on the other line accused. Yonghwa put the down the phone to check who the caller was.

 

---- Hwang Miyoung calling... ----

“  Miyoung-ah, please use your small voice I’m still sleepy…  “ He whispered and tried to pry his body away from the lady in question. Carefully adjusting her sleeping position and placing a pillow between her arms as a proxy for him. He saw how she cutely muttered “ Oppa “ before settling back in her sleep. Finally he was free, successfully standing up and not ruining his precious buin’s sleep. He beelined towards the door tiptoeing, making sure he was not making any sound. He went to the sofa and lied down to take the call.

“ Yah, what’s with the call early in the morning?  “ Yonghwa asked slightly irritated while still sleepy.

“  Okay first, I’m sorry if I woke you up. I’m bored and no one seems to be. Everyone got a schedule and only maknae has none but she is not picking up her phone.  “ Fanny blabbered herself away.  “ Second, it’s already past noon so technically it’s not early anymore.  “

“  Okay okay… fine! So why did you call?  “ Yonghwa relented just to end the call sooner and go back to sleep with his buin.

“  I guess you are still sleepy you are not listening at all. I’m bored and have no one to hang out with and since you are my best friend which by the way you won’t admit in public and it hurts that I am the only one who said it. I’m on my way to your apartment to watch the latest season of Games of thrones. I know you recorded it in HD. It’s better to watch it with someone who is also a fan like we did the last season.  “ If Yonghwa was sleepy before now he was wide awake hearing Tiffany is coming up to his apartment.

“ You what???!!!  “  Yonghwa stood up clearly surprised.

“ I guess you are awake now. That’s good. Is the passcode still the same? “

“  Uh huh… wait what!?  “ He absentmindedly replied still shaken however Tiffany ended the call before he could refuse. He tried calling her back until he heard the pass code being entered. He ran towards the door to try to stop her only to be met with--

“  Yong!!!!!  “  Tiffany’s loud voice rang over the apartment before he could clamp .

“  Sshhhhh…. You are too loud  “ His hands are now covering Fany’s mouth.

“  Buouot Idfadfam alwagasys lodsdfdsfd…. “ Her voice was muffled since Yonghwa has not taken off his hand.

“ Oppps… sorry. You were saying? “ Yonghwa asked using his small voice.

“ I said I’m always loud. You should know better already. If you wanted silence you shouldn’t have invited me here.  “ Fany innocently declared while she sauntered towards the living room uninvited.

“  What???  “ Yonghwa’s voice was louder clearly taken aback.  “  But you invited yourself  “ Clearly in disbelief of what is happening.

“  Did I?  “  Tiffany grinned clearly acting innocent.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter