My Christmas Present is... You.

My Christmas Present is... You.

 

10:47pm

Eunyeong POV

 

1 New Message

From: Sungyeol

Meet me at the rooftop before 12pm. I had something to tell you. I’ll be waiting for you there. :)

P/s: Wear something warm. It's getting cold!

 

Rooftop?  Why so suddenly?  I thought. He usually will call me or come to see me face to face. What make I curious is why he suddenly want to meet me?  He usually don’t like waiting and he also might busy with his schedule with the other, infinite. It not like there’s something important. But whatever it is, I think it must be important but going to the roof on this snowy day… I had to wear something warm.

 

“Eunyeong-ssi.” Someone call my name. Without hesitant I quickly answer and turn at the person. That person happens to be Hoya. What a surprise! He usually practices his dancing skill. “Manager Hyung told me to give this to you...” He hand me some work papers.

 

I took the papers for his hand and check the papers. “Oh, is that so? Komawo yo, Hoya-ssi.” I thanked him for coming all the way here. Hoya wants me to be formal with him as we both at the same age. I nod and told him the same thing, it was weird for us to call each other like that. I curious why his manager told Hoya to come and give me this, “Hoya-ah, do you come all the way here just to hand me this?” I said as I showing the papers at him.

 

He shook his head, “Ani, actually-” Hoya word cutted by someone, “Noona~!” I heard someone from the door. It must be Sungjong  because Sungjong is the only one who call me like that. I already told Sungjong not to call me ‘Noona’ cuz it make me look old but he refuses.  So Sungjong also come together with Hoya. “Actually this kid wants see you so manager hyung ask me and Sungjong to do an errand.”

 

“Yah, who do you call ‘kid’?” Sungjong wined, he sound girly but a little manly. Hoya point at Sungjong and mouthed ‘You!’ Sungjong act remained me of Sungyeol. Sungyeol always choding around and somehow make me fall in love with him. But it’s normal for a girl to fall in love with him because he an idol after all.

 

“Aish Hyung! You left me behind that why I late and I lost… It all your fault I’m lost!” Sungjong yelled at Hoya, who actually didn’t care what the maknae said. I told them to stop fighting and I ask Sungjong to tell me why he want to see me suddenly.

 

“Okay I’ll stop but hyung I’ll continue when we when back to our dorm! Actually, Noona I wanna ask if you wanna still wanna took the audition.” Sungjong replied. The audition I miss which is on the last week because my mom fell sick on the same day same time and had to take care of her. So I cancel the wish to go for the audition.  “The CEO said you can go for the audition now!” My mind went blank for a while, did I just correctly? Did Sungjong say I can go for the audition? “S-Sungjong, did you said I can go for the audience??” I was stuttering a little.

 

“What audition?” Hoya asks as he knows nothing about this. I only told Sungjong about this. Sungjong happily nodded. I ask Sungjong if I wasn’t dreaming. “Yah, I’m asking you guys, what audition??” Hoya asks again as both me and Sungjong aren’t paying attention to him. I was so happy to hear that! Sungjong always say don’t give up and it really happen. I feel like I was the luckiest person in the world.

 

“Noona, hurry go see the CEO! He told me he would be at his office!” Sungjong remained me. I nod, I took all my things and run to the CEO office. As Sungjong told me that he was waiting for me there. “Y-yah! Can anyone tell me what happening right now?!” Hoya ruffled his hair in frustration because no one paying attention to him. “Eunyeong Noona! Fighting~” Sungjong said out loud, then he said quietly, “Sungyeol hyung fighting~!” Then he laughing alone making Hoya thought ‘Is he Sungjong? As the time passes he becomes more and more weirder…’

 

~*~*~*~*~*~

11:24pm

×Outside the CEO office×

 

I here. Outside the office. I gulped and really nervous when thinking about this. I breathe in some air and let it out to calm myself. I had to be brave! I can’t let this chance away. “Fighting” I said to myself while doing the ‘fighting’ pose. All set! Then, I knock the door carefully. I heard someone said I can come in so I slowly walk into the room, “A-Annyeonghaseyo.” I said as I bowed 90°.

 

There’s a man sitting at the desk as soon as I came in. “Don’t be afraid. So you must be the girl who Sungjong told me, Jung Eunyeong. Am I right?” it must be the CEO… he place his elbow on the desk and his fingers on his chin. He seems friendly then I thought. “Come and sit for a while before we starts.” He gave me a warm smile. I feel like all my nervous gone as I saw he smile. He smiles like my dad… I shouldn’t be afraid… I will not.

 

We talk about my profile and some chit chat about what will happen if I pass. He asks me do I want to debut as a Solo or in a group and why, “Solo. I want to debut as a Solo artist because I want to show the world what a Solo artist can do and I want to show to my mom what music means.” I smile and confident with the answer I just gave. “Hm, interesting so are you ready, Eunyeong-ssi?” I nodded as he told me if I was ready or not.

 

Sing Baby Soul, 'No Better Than Strangers'

 

The CEO applause for me as soon as I finish my last line, “Wonderful!” he said still clapping his hand. “K-kamsahamida.” I bowed my head a little, “Look like you pass! You sound really wonderful!” I blinked a couple of time, “Eh? W-what do you mean?” he smile, He told me that he already watch and listen to my singing from Sungjong video and he wanted to hear I sing in front of him, “I pass?? For real??” I ask again and again. He nodded and told me all the things I need to know, I carefully hear what he said. After he told me the entire thing he said I can leave now, “Kamsahamida!” I bowed 90° at him and leave the room.

 

As soon as I out from the room, I happily jump and cheer crazily. “I PASS!!” You shouted happily. Some of the people stare at me; I apologize for making some noise and went out from the building. “I can’t believe I pass the audience! I was so happy!” I said as I walk out from the building. I sit at the bench near the building and someone call my name, “Eunyeong-ah!”

 

 I look up to see who and saw it was Sungkyu who call my name. There’s also Woohyun and Myungsoo following at his back. “Ah, Sungkyu oppa…” He waved at me, “Hey! What are you doing here?” Sungkyu asked. I told them I went to meet the CEO but I didn’t tell them why because I want Sungyeol to be the first person who knows I pass.

 

“Why do you wanna meet him?” Woohyun curiously ask me a question. “Nothing really. You will know later.”  I smile and ask why they here because they usually busy this day. Maybe they free today that why Sungyeol told me to meet him later. “We went to buy something from the market!” Myungsoo answer while showing me the bag full of groceries but I didn’t see what they bought. I don’t care about it anyway.

 

We talk for a while. We haven’t talked much before since they been busy lately. Time has pass, I took my phone out from the back pocket of my jean. I look at the time, 11:45pm. I excuse myself to meet Sungyeol. I greet them and walk toward the roof which Sungyeol to meet there. Man, I’m going to be late… I shouldn’t talk with them too long. Never mind, I should apologize to him later.

 

No one POV

On the other hand, Sungkyu, Woohyun and Myungsoo.

 

“Hyung, she going to meet Sungyeol there, right?” Woohyun asked. Sungkyu place his arm around Woohyun and Myungsoo shoulder. “Yea, Sungyeol is waiting for her…” Sungkyu replied.

“Sungyeol-ah Hwaiting!” the three of them said in unison. “Hyung, aren’t we suppose to get ready?” Myungsoo said with a little expression. “Ah, right. Let’s go don’t want to late~” Sungkyu drag Woohyun and Myungsoo away.

 

The members actually plan something for Eunyeong. Eunyeong know nothing about their plan. The members know Sungyeol going to meet Eunyeong at the roof so they plan as surprise for them.

 

×at the roof×

 11:56pm

 

Eunyeong smacked her forehead, thinking if she late and hoping that Sungyeol didn’t mad to her. Eunyeong took the lift and went up to the highest level. The lift door open, she takes the stairs to reach the roof.

 

She opened the door as soon as she arrives. “Sungyeol?” She called. She looks around but saw nothing. The place quite dark, the lights usually on but not today. She thought the lights were dead. Suddenly someone hand close Eunyeong’s eyes from her back. Eunyeong flinch a little, surprise by the sudden black out. She smile, “Sungyeol?” She called again.

 

“That’s me.” Sungyeol smile and let go of his hand. Eunyeong turn around, facing Sungyeol, “Hey!” She smacked Sungyeol stomach. Sungyeol rub his stomach, “You hit me too hard… it’s hurt…” Sungyeol pretend to it was hurt which actually didn’t hurt at all.

 

“Don’t lie, I didn’t hit you hard.” Eunyeong slap he in the arm. Sungyeol let out a sigh, “Sungyeol-ah, why do you call me here?” She looks up at Sungyeol, tilting her head with clueless expression and smile, “Well, since its Christmas… I want to give you something but I don’t know what to buy so I want to ask you…” Sungyeol answer as he rub the back of his neck.

 

Her smile drop as she heard that, “.. All I want for Christmas is… you, Sungyeol but there’s no way an idol can in love with an ordinary people like me” Eunyeong said as she look up at the night sky. Yes, all Eunyeong want is Sungyeol. She wishes for Sungyeol which probably won’t come true. Impossible. Sungyeol smile after she heard Eunyeong wish.

 

Sungyeol suddenly hug Eunyeong tightly and whispered at her ears, “You’re wish come true…” Eunyeong head was buried at Sungyeol’s chest.  Eunyeong felt her heart thudded hard against her chest and the blood rushed up to her head. She was blushing. Blushing madly.  Sungyeol let her go and take her left hand. Sungyeol took something from his right pocket. A ring. He give Eunyeong a ring with a symbol  on it.

 

Eunyeong’s cheeks turn into pink shades and Sungyeol find it’s quite cute. She keeps smiling though, putting both of her hands near her lips. “Merry Christmas, Eunyeong! From now on you’ll be forever mine…” Eunyeong cry out of happiness and quickly hug Sungyeol. Suddenly snow starts to fall down. Both of Sungyeol and Eunyeong look up and smile because the white snow is falling to the ground. They both look at each other. Their lips meet, they kiss, ignoring how uncontrollable both of their hearts is right now.

 

Suddenly the lights turn on, Eunyeong was surprise and happy as soon as she saw there’s a Christmas tree at the corner of the rooftop. She covers with her right hand but Sungyeol can see her smiling. Then there’s a sudden knock at the door. The door open, it was Infinite who comes with something at their hand, “You guys…” Eunyeong speechless because too happy that infinite do all this for her.

 

“Hey!” Sungkyu and Woohyun said in unison. “Noona~~!” Sungjong run toward Eunyeong as soon as he saw her but Sungyeol quickly stop Sungjong. “Andwe! She’s mine already; you can’t hug her freely without my permission!” Sungjong looks at Sungyeol, having a shocked expression all written on his face; as if he just heard a really unpredictable answer. “Bwoh?” Everyone said in unison except for Sungyeol himself. “Yah! Why you surprise too? You know you already mine!”

 

Eunyeong and the rest of infinite member made eye-contact with each other and laugh together. Laughing as because Sungyeol way too choding. “Hyung I know you two in a relationship, and I just want to hug her as a dongsaeng~” Sungjong stuck out his tongue. Sungkyu already had his hands around Sungyeol’s neck, jokingly strangle him, “it’s not like we don’t know~!” Sungyeol told them he understand and ask Sungkyu to let him go but Sungkyu act like he didn’t hear him. Eunyeong laugh at the members funny act. Everyone look at her and laugh along with her.

 

"Who wants to eat??” Myungsoo offer while pointing the cake on the table near the tree. Everyone walk toward the table. Eunyeong walk beside Sungyeol and told him something, "I'm gonna be a trainee at Woollim Ent..."

 

Sungyeol nodded, "oh... Bwoh?! Woollim Ent? You? A trainee!? Really!" Sungyeol sound really happy when he heard about it. Eunyeong smile and nodded. "I'm happy to hear that! Hyung! Eunyeong gonna be a Trainee at Woollim Ent!" Sungyeol shouted to the rest of the member. "Really?" Eveyone said in unison. "Noona you make it! I know it!" Sungjong jumped happily. Everyone busy talking to each out about something. Eunyeong ask Sungyeol something else, “Sungyeol-ah, what happen is your fans mad at me if we are in a relationship…” she lowering her gaze.

 

I'm going to make them realize how much I love you and make them love someone really special and meaningful to me, okay?" He replied and ruffled her hair. “…Komawo, My Christmas Present…”