Make You Mine

Make You Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Make You Mine

 

 

Taehyun adored the way Minho held the little baby as they waited for their food to be taken to them.

The way Minho handled him with such caution and gentleness but sturdy and firm at the same time. He watched as Minho kissed the baby’s cheeks, forehead, chin softly, carefully, like a breath of air lightly petting a fragile leaf. He smiled as Minho whispered funny lines from famous characters the baby isn’t even aware of anyway and the way Minho made silly sounds just to earn little chortles from the kid.

Minho will be a great father.

To their kid of course, Taehyun reminded himself but his smile fading nonetheless, for he will never, and he means never, let anyone take Minho away from him.

“Whoa~ easy there Taehyun-ah,” He heard Jinwoo saying, making him look at the hyung.

“You were just wearing the kindest expression a while ago and now it looks like you’re planning a mass murder.” Seunghoon followed briefly, before exclaiming an: “Ah! I found Ivysaur! It’s running away!” and run away with it.

Taehyun was somehow relieved everyone was already distracted that he didn’t have to answer Seunghoon’s babble as he returned his attention to Minho.

All of them looked at the rapper with expectation written all over their faces but Minho just continued playing with the baby boy, closing the gap between their noses to make them touch and contented as he heard the baby giggling after.

But then Minho noticed their stunned expressions, so he finally turned to look at them. “What?” He asked, a bit embarrassed and curious.

“Isn’t that a rare Pokemon? A precious one?” Seungyoon said, as if explaining the situation to Minho. He isn’t acting like the way he normally would be.

But Minho only snickered and returned his attention to the baby who’s now lightly slapping his cheeks. “This one here is more precious!” He announced, “Right~? Right~” He added, making small conversation with the baby who answered with more giggles and laughter.

“He’s good with kids.” Seungyoon gave up, eyes not leaving the scene before them.

“I never thought he’d be this attached to my baby cousin,” Jinwoo said, smiling and adoring the two as he rested his chin on both of his palms.

Seunghoon came back afterwards with a grimace, his bottom lip protruded in a little pout. “I ran out of battery.”

Jinwoo attended to Seunghoon’s tantrum and patted his head before telling him a funny story.

The band actually has two babies at the moment.

 

The food they’ve been waiting for came, and the waitress delivering it to their table noticed Minho and the baby.

“He is so cute!~” She commented, actually attempting to touch the baby.

Minho smirked proudly, “Yes he is!” He replied; a bit too cheerfully if you’ll ask Taehyun.

“Are you his father?” The waitress proceeded, ignoring the looks the other members were giving her because she refused to leave just yet.

Minho looked over his bandmates, his eyes saying: Shhhhhh!

And then he replied with another loud: “Yes! I am!”

The others held their laughter (except Taehyun who’s actually looking at them with his famous poker face) as they started eating.

The woman tittered, tucking her hair behind her ear – an obvious flirtation, Taehyun noted as he gave her back a death glare. “Where is his mother?”

Oh I know where this is going. Taehyun can’t help but roll his eyes, reaching for his tea to hide his lips tight in annoyance at the exchange happening in front of him.

He’ll obviously stutter, then this woman will say ‘I can be his mother!~’ like hell I’d let that.

Taehyun was still deep in his own thoughts when he realized everyone is now looking at him.

Damn, did he actually say what he’s thinking about out loud?

He scanned over the shocked faces around him – only Minho was smiling at him giddily.

“Excuse me?” The waitress broke the silence.

Minho grinned at her, “I said he’s the mother!” Before pointing his index to Taehyun’s direction enthusiastically.

Taehyun blushed furiously at that declaration.

“But he’s a man.”

And that little comment jabbed Taehyun all through out that day.

 

 

“I’m really sorry I’ll be bothering you all with my cousin’s stay here. His parents need to attend that convention so…” Jinwoo was in the middle of the living room, holding the now sleeping baby as he continued his little speech about the boy in his arms.

“It’s no worries hyung!” Returned the rest as they showered Jinwoo’s cousin with compliments.

That night, when everyone in the house was already asleep, Taehyun decided he should keep still in his room instead of sneaking into his Minho-hyung’s.

There was just this uneasiness inside him that he cannot shake, and he thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter