Back In Korea Again.

I am a Mother!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's POV.

Here i was standing at the arrivals gate at the Icheon International Airport. I am back, back in korea my native country. But there was no happy emotions, just the churning in my stomach and my heart shouting to get a return ticket back to Vegas and leave, but my brain knew that this has to be done.

I didnt bother with getting my luggage nor hiring a taxi as i know my father's people would take care of that. I knew that he knew that i was back in korea and there's no way in hell that he would let me go back to Vegas. He didnt dare to touch me in Vegas as that is my territory but now i was in his.

I sighed and put on my rayban sunglasses and started walking towards the group of guy's wearing black suits waiting for me. Atleast i got the numbers of all the stewardess on the airplane.

"Good morning Ms.Jung." The men in black bowed at me. Everyone around us was looking at me weirdly, i sighed again. Not even the president of korea has so many body guards.

I nodded my head in aknowledgement. 

"We will be escorting you to the Mansion Ms.Jung as being commanded by Mr. Jung. Would there be anything you want before we leave?." The tallest guy in the team asked. 

"There would be no such need Mr?"

"Choi Siwon, Ma'am." 

"Mr.Siwon, lets just get on with it."

"As you wish Ms.Jung." they bowed again and started walking me to the car. Wow there were twelve guys and i was in the middle of the walking towers.

As i got into the car the churning feeling in my stomach returned. Korea sure has changed alot. But rather than thinking about meeting my family i was worried for my friends kids.

Yes my friend passed away same as her husband but there was no news about the kids. I lost contact with the hospital and i was late as its been two weeks since.

I sighed and tapped the window seperating me and the driver.

The window opened and the leader looked at me throught the rear mirror.

"Yes Ms.Jung ?".

"Please change the directions. I want to go to H.C Hospital."

"Sure Ms.Jung." The man called Leeteuk smiled and looked forward continuing driving. Well that was easy, wasnt he suppose to tell me that my father wouldnt agree?.

"Aren't you suppose to disagree with me?. My father's the one you take orders from right."

"No Ms. Jung, as soon as you landed in korea we were commanded to obey you. Your our boss, we are trained to obey you and you only. We would also be recieving commands from you or your Personal Secretary."

I nodded and sighed. I knew what my father was planning and i am sure that i am not gonna like it.

We arrived at the Hospital and the guards opened the door helping me out. I gave slight smile to this Heechul guy who gave me a childish mega watt smile. He seemed friendly unlike the other guards and i liked his girlish style.

Just as i was gonna go in a tall short haired lady walked out and bowed at me.

Wow.

"Good morning Ms. Jung i am Choi Sooyoung your personal assistant." Well i am not gonna flirt with this girl as her height is a huge turn off for me.

"Morning Ms. Choi. If you dont mind ill like to enter the hospital now."

"Ahh sure." She walked beside me and we went in. Wow this place is huge. Not to forget classy, is this a hospital in the first place?.

No wonder a huge amount was taken out of my account for the treatments.

I walked towards the receptionist. 

"Good morning. Ill like to meet the doctor of Mr. Kim kibum and Mrs. Kim Minyoung. Also ill like to see their children."

The receptionist nodded and typed something in her computer.

"Oh i am Sorry to inform you but the Doctor incharge of the Kim family is not available right now. And as for the kids, They have already been sent to the Orphanage."

Wait a minute did i hear Orphanage?. You gotta be kidding me. I paid alot for them to be taken care of.

"What do you mean Orphanage?, i am pretty sure i paid and instructed to the hospital to take care of them till i am back !." I raised my voice.

The guards around me all started standing close to me and glared at the idiotic receptionist.

"I-I am sorry. But there was no such instructions. And the head doctor herself has taken care of it."

"Were's your so called head doc ?". My voice was ice cold. Orphanage really?. screw this.

"I am here Ms.Jung." a smooth husky voice replyed. Me and and my guards all turned towards the voice. There stood a very as in very beautiful lady in a white doctor coat.

She was wearing a white pencil skirt and a blue dress up shirt tucked into it. She was slightly taller than me as she was wearing a 4'inch biege pumps. Her dark brown hair let down and her bangs slightly parted in the middle. She was very familiar.

I gulped. No Jessica no player mode on. Think about th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter