Happy Birhday, Amber!

The Gift I Need

Amber’s POV

“Good morning, Princess! Get your lazy up! We’re going to the amusement park today!” I tied the curtains, making the bright rays of the morning sun shone upon my girlfriend’s face. She squint her eyes, groaned in disturbance, and covered her face with our blanket. “Come on, Krys, it’s going to be fun! Well, it’s pretty childish, I know, but we didn’t go there for like … FOREVER! So please, wake up!”

I started hacking my girl. A pillow then crashed to my face, making me fall down the bed. ”Go away. I want to sleep.” She mumbled through the bed sheets. I pouted. ‘I better make this cat obey her partner for once in a while! I don’t own the time to stay here. My soul is hungry for fun and celebration!’ An idea then pooped out from my mind, and I smirk formed on my lips as I stood up.

“Oh, Soojung~!” I jumped over the bed and gave Krystal a tight bear hug. “If I can’t wake you up with the easy way then let’s just use the hard way!”  With a swift move, I carry her up and started tickling her tummy. Little by little, she begins to fidget. This gave me the cue to tickle her more, and finally, she let out a laugh and loud shrieks. “F-fine, I’m u-up! Stop it a-already! Yah!” Without any warning, she slapped me and kicked my side, making me groan in pain.

Krystal sat up and crossed her arms while I whimpered over my poor body. “That’s what you get for disturbing my beauty sleep, Stupid!“ She highly said. “Ok, I’m so sorry. Anyway, breakfast is ready and you can also take a bath. I prepared everything for you.” I smiled while massaging the sore spots on my body. She only nodded and goes inside the bathroom. ‘Well, at least she’s up now.’ I sighed before getting up. I stood up with pouting lips when I felt something soft on my cheek.

Before I could even react, I received another kiss, this time, on the lips. “The first one is for you to stop pouting like a kid, and the other is for your morning gift after serving your highness well.” Krystal said and goes back to the bathroom. I smiled widely. “You surely are despicable, Princess.”

After half an hour of waiting, she finally came out. I was sitting comfortable on the couch when her slender arms wrapped around my neck. “Hey, did I take too long?” She snuggled upon neck and breathes slowly. “Nope, you’re just in time. Come, let’s eat.” I stood and held her hand, dragging her to the dining table.

I cooked and bought everything she loves to eat. All grilled meat and any other meaty foods are served with dried mangoes and shake as for side dish. It’s my day of birth but all I want to do is to make her smile. Her happiness is the greatest gift for me. “Hey, Am.” She suddenly called out in the middle of her eating. “Yes, Princess, anything you need?” I didn’t receive anything but a peck on the lips.

“Happy birthday, Llama, I love you so much.” She chirped which made my heart fluttered so much. We continued our breakfast until we’re ready to go out.

“Nothing left?” Krystal asked as we get out of our house. “None!” I quickly rushed to my car’s door to open it for her. She gracefully got inside my car. I followed suit and once inside, I carefully put her seatbelt on before doing mine. “Thank you, my loyal servant.” We laughed while I start the engine. We peacefully drove away to the amusement park. No conversation, only our favorite songs being played is the only noise in the car.

It’s pretty normal actually. This is how we spend our moments inside a car, no one will talk. We’ll give full peace and space to each other before we start being crazy and all again in the end of the road trip.

“Ah, I want to ride that! Amber, let’s ride that one please!” This is the first expression that Krystal showed once we step out of the car, SUPERLY EXCITED. ‘It’s childish and pretty inappropriate for our age, but what can you do? We’re KryBer, the unstoppable couple of Korea.’ “Alright, we will but let’s wait a little. We need to get our tickets first, ok?” She pouted at me and I can’t stop myself from getting fluttered at her. ‘She’s really CUTE, alright?’

We begin to ride this and that nonstop when we got our ‘All The Way Ride Ticket’ which is so expensive by the way. But if it’s for my girl, then I can spend everything just for her. “Hey, Am, let’s go to the ‘Deadman’s Haunted House’ next!” Krystal jumped at me and hugged my arm tight while showing her shining, expecting eyes. ‘Oh, My, Grim Reapers! This is a very bad move, Krys! You know I can be strong at anything but ghost!’

“Uhh … W-well Krystal.“ Her eyes shone even brighter and I can’t force myself to deny her request anymore. “Ok, fine. Let’s go, Soojung.” I tried to smile lively since she’s very happy and cheerful to look sad at. Before entering, I secretly and silently prayed and took a very big gulp of nothing. ‘Hope I’ll survive this one.’

Krystal’s POV

“Yeah, that was I good one! I think we should really do this once in a while, right Amber?” I cheerfully said after getting out of the haunted house. Since no one responded, I looked back, only to see my silly boyfriend completely out. He’s face is pale and he doesn’t even flinch nor move anymore. ‘Guess I shouldn’t have requested that one. I’m so sorry, Amber.’

“I’m so sorry, Amber. I promise I won’t suggest something stupid again, just please be ok?” He slowly looked at me and blinks. He then held my face and wiped away the tears beside my eyes. ‘I didn’t even notice that I’m crying. I’m pretty bad and stupid, right?’ “Come on, Princess. Stop crying. I’m completely fine so please, don’t be sad.” He gently said, making me even much guiltier than I ever was. I hugged him tightly while he caresses my back.

“Say, do you want to go to the ‘Valkyrie Ferris Wheel’ since it’s almost sunsets?” He asked as he helped me up. I only nodded and he gently pulled me to the said ride. I kept in silence until a question came out from his mouth. “Are you happy today?” I stared at him and studied his face. ‘Those smiles …’

Author’s POV

Krystal didn’t give any answer to the boy’s question. Instead, she kissed Amber with all her might. She sat at Amber’s lap with her legs on both sides of his thighs. The latter replied with the same affection and moaned as the kiss goes deeper. When the two parted, they lean their forehead to each other and shared a simple yet meaningful smile.

“Happy birthday, Am. Here’s my little gift for you. Hope you like it.” Krystal took out something from her pocket. It was a mini stuff toy type keychain. The toy’s fur is colored blue and wears a snapback, indicating that it’s a male llama. “A llama needs someone to accompany it, right?” She took something out again and it’s her phone this time. it has a keychain, the same as the one she gave to her boyfriend except it has pink furs and a ribbon over its head, hanging on the edge of the phone.

“It’s so cute. I love it, Soojung. Looks just like us, though I’m cuter in real life. Thank you so much.” Amber hugged the girl firmly. “It’s the best birthday gift so far. I can’t wait for the others to come.” Amber chirped and Krystal giggled at his dorkiness. Once again, they start staring at each other. Like two opposite magnets, their face slowly moves closer until their lips connected.

The bright rays of the setting sun, shone to the whole park. Birds are flying in sync and every people are enjoying the nice, calming view the sky shown upon all of them. One specific couple are walking aimlessly, hands are held tightly but gently, fingers are intertwined, and a very lovely atmosphere keeps on emitting around them.

“I love you, Amber.”, “I love you too, Krystal”

F(x) – Surprise Party

Teukbyeolhan nal ibeuryeo junbihaenoheun mini deureseu
Yeppeuge boilkka geoul han beon deo bichwobogo
Bamsae guwonaen keigeul deulgo kkamjjak nollaekyeojullae
Can't You Feel What's In My Heart

Gidaryeoon neoui saengil (Happy Happy Happy Birthday!)
Neon moreugo itgetjiman (Oh You're So Special)
Manheun naldeuri heulleodo (Oneulcheoreom nan ne yeopeseo)
Chukha haejugo sipeo Ooh Boy!

Kamkamhan bange deureowa (Swit!)
Chotbureul modu kkeugo namyeon
Dagaga dalkomhage nege ip matchwojullae
Nollaseo chyeodaboneun nunbiche eosaekhaejyeo
Eojjeol jul molla hanbeon Deo ip matchugo marasseo

Gidaryeoon neoui saengil (Happy Happy HappyBirthday!)
Neon moreugo itgetjiman (Oh You're So Special)
Manheun naldeuri heulleodo (Oneulcheoreom nan ne yeopeseo)
Chukha haejugo sipeo Ooh Boy!

Oneureul wihaeseo akkyeodueotdeon geu mal haji motaetdeon mal
You're The One I Want You're The One I Need Yeah
Oneureun malhalge saranghae neol saranghae
I'll Be Here For You I Feel Love For Real

Gidaryeoon neoui saengil (Happy Happy HappyBirthday!)
Neon moreugo itgetjiman (Oh You're So Special)
Manheun naldeuri heulleodo (Oneulcheoreom nan ne yeopeseo)
Chukha haejugo sipeo Ooh Boy!

Oneul haru neoreul wihaeseo mwodeun hae jugo sipeun nae mam
I Wanna Give You The Best Of My Heart
Oh I Love You Please Hold Me

Maeilmaeil neoreul wihaeseo jageun chueok seonmulhaejugo
Oneulcheoreomman utge haejulge
Oh I Love You Please Hold Me (Hold Me!)

Happy Birthday!