Chapter 4

Fearless and Beautiful, A Child of a Shinin' Star

When the lights came up on the lounge, Jinah’s lips had to force themselves to not fall into a frown. She couldn’t spot Seunghyun anywhere in the audience. Despite that, she soldiered on, doing her usual banter and giving her all on the stage.

Afterwards, Jiyong let out a soft sigh as he cleaned his face.

It had been three weeks since he had last seen Seunghyun and been gifted the shoes. He wouldn’t admit that he wanted him to show up, but he did want him to show up. The man had seemed so excited about the prospect of him being a drag queen. He’d even made him shoes. And to make matters worse, Seunghyun still had his other heel that he’d dropped off.

Jiyong glanced over at the abandoned snake skin heels beside his chair. He’d been wearing them almost every night in hopes that Seunghyun would show.

He wasn’t going to say he was obsessed or had a crush, but there was something inside him that felt like he had to wear them until Seunghyun showed up. Why else would he have been blessed not once, but twice, with the appearance of such a man?

Jiyong heard the final notes of Lizzy’s “Not an Easy Girl,” D-Lite’s final song for the night. He smiled and hummed along as he finished packing up. Jiyong picked up his snake skin heels and put them in their box before depositing them in his bag, not wanting to risk them getting scuffed or chipped.

D-Lite appeared, her hair messy from what Jiyong knew had been caused by dancing. She smiled at him, warm and motherly. Jiyong felt his heart quiver in fondness and rushed over to hug her tight. D-Lite his back, cuddling him into her bosom.

“I wish you were my mom,” Jiyong mumbled.

D-Lite chuckled, let him go, and went over to the dressing table. The wig came off and D-Lite was Daesung again.

“You’re so cute, Jiyong.”

Jiyong flushed, feeling embarrassed he had done such a thing. “Sorry about that.”

 Daesung waved his hand. “Don’t apologize.” Daesung began to remove his makeup, scrubbing extra hard due to the amount he used. “Want to get a drink after this?”

“Yes, please.”

Daesung grinned and nodded, working faster to get changed back into his normal self. Jiyong giggled and sat in his chair as he waited.

More queens came into the back area, the show having finished up. Jiyong watched how all of the beautiful women changed into equally beautiful boys. By the time Daesung had finished, quite a few had already come and gone.

“Sorry. I really need to find a new makeup remover. That stuff doesn’t penetrate the layers at all.”

Jiyong nodded and headed out to the bar with him. Jinwoo was already seated at the counter, sipping on a cocktail, right next to Taehyun.

Jiyong had seen Taehyun around the club, though they rarely crossed paths. He had come to the club around the same time as Jinwoo, though Jiyong was unsure of his origins. By observation, he knew that the boy hadn’t come from pageantry like Jinwoo had. He was thin and pale, much like Jiyong. His drag name was Hanam Basquiat, a reference to his hometown and favorite artist.

The two young queens looked up at them as they approached and both seemed to flush in nervousness. Daesung just offered them a smile as he plopped onto a seat.

“How did you two do tonight?” he asked.

“I did alright, eonni,” Jinwoo said, sipping on his cocktail. “I almost twisted my ankle during one of my songs, though.”

“Oh, I’m glad you didn’t!”

They turned their eyes to Taehyun. Taehyun looked down into his glass, the ice melting and making his drink appear watered down.

“I did alright,” he said in a soft tone, almost inaudible.

Daesung smiled at him. “I’m sure you did wonderful.”

Jiyong could almost feel the warmth radiating from Daesung’s grin and could see the two younger boys brighten up at the kind words. A small crash distracted him and he glanced across the bar. Seungri was behind it, hassling Youngbae. Youngbae looked annoyed, hip checking Seungri out of the way to pick up a bottle of peach schnapps. Jiyong snorted.

“Now, girls, let’s observe. Don’t become like Seungri, where the only way you know how to pursue a man is to annoy him,” he said.

Jinwoo and Taehyun both giggled into their glasses and Daesung gave a nervous laugh. He flagged Youngbae down, who rushed over, eager to escape the young man’s advances.

“What can I get you two?”

“I want a Cosmo tonight,” Jiyong said.

Youngbae nodded and turned to Daesung. “And you?”

“A French Kiss, please.”

“Well, don’t mind if I do,” Youngbae said with a flirty little wink, leaning in.

Daesung laughed, loud and shaking, and slapped Youngbae lightly on the shoulder. Youngbae grinned and walked away to make their drinks. Seungri was on the other side of the bar, eyes narrowed at Daesung. Daesung stuck his tongue out with a playful wink and looked at Jiyong. Jiyong elbowed him playfully.

“Don’t .”

“It’s fun. Don’t take this from me,” Daesung said.

Jiyong smiled and nodded, leaning his hand into his palm as he balanced his elbow on the edge of the counter.

“So, any more thoughts on the boys sitting to my right?” Daesung asked quietly.

Jiyong shook his head. “Still mulling it around, but I’ve been a little caught up in some other stuff…”

“Oh? Like?”

Jiyong tried to think of how to explain, but it was difficult for him. How was he supposed to explain Seunghyun simply?

Youngbae saved him, sliding over to give them their drinks and give refills to the younger two queens, who were conversing quietly with each other. Jiyong sipped on his Cosmopolitan quickly.

“There’s this guy that I met…” Jiyong said. “He said he’d come by the club to see me perform, but he hasn’t.”

He didn’t know why he was telling Daesung. It’s not like he really wanted to, but he was. Perhaps he was trying to rationalize these feelings for the man he’d just barely met. What was wrong with him, he wondered.

“Potential boyfriend?”

“I just got out of a seven-year relationship! Isn’t that fast? To just move on in like a month and a half?”

“That’s why it’s called a rebound, honey,” Daesung said, touching his arm.

Jiyong looked down into his glass, the pink liquid reflecting his image back at him. “I don’t want it to be a rebound. This guy is just…” He sighed. “He’s so nice and generous to me, for no reason at all. So, when he said he might come…” He paused. “I got my hopes up.”

Daesung’s smile faded and his eyes became soft. “If you feel this way, Jiyong, it’s not a rebound. Follow your instincts on what to do.”

Jiyong sighed and shook his head. “I don’t know.”

He downed the rest of his drink and looked across the bar at Youngbae. He was talking to Seungri, who was sitting at the bar, half leaned over the counter towards his short best friend. Seungri’s body language was so obvious, Jiyong couldn’t help the smile that spread over his lips.

“YB, can I have a ride home?” he called.

Youngbae stopped mid-sentence to turn his attention to Jiyong and nodded with a smile. Seungri scowled from behind him. Jiyong snickered to himself, covering his mouth. Daesung elbowed him with a knowing look.

“Okay, I admit. It’s fun,” Jiyong whispered.

Daesung grinned, then hollered for Youngbae to bring them more drinks.

 

The next day, Jiyong had the day off from his coffee shop job, so he decided to head to the club early. He took the bus there, duffel bag slung over his shoulder. When he arrived, he found the door was locked, the “Open” neon sign shut off for the day. Jiyong pulled out his keys and unlocked the front door.

As one of Heechul’s drag daughters, he had a key to the club. Only those in charge, plus the queens Heechul had trained first hand—Jiyong and Daesung—were allowed to have one. While Seungri was technically also a drag daughter, he had not been gifted a key since he was so new.

Jiyong walked inside, hearing voices before the piano started up. He lifted an eyebrow in surprise and ventured further. What he found was a handful of employees near the stage and Heechul sitting at the bar, talking loudly on his phone. Jiyong waved to Heechul before heading for the stage.

At the piano sat Seungyoon, Daesung’s young cousin who was in charge of the live music at the club. Beside him sat Mino, their announcer, and Jiwon, who went by his English name Bobby, one of the actor boys in the club. The three grinned and waved at Jiyong as he approached. Seungyoon ceased playing as he got close.

“What are the three of you doing here in the middle of the day?” he said, crossing his arms over his chest.

“We could ask the same of you,” Mino said.

“I’m practically the heir here, buddy boy. Respect royalty.”

Jiyong gave a sassy wink. The three young men laughed and nodded.

“We’re going over the sets for tonight. Some of the queens want to try new music, so I need to learn new scores,” Seungyoon explained. “Mino needs to learn all the song names.”

“And Bobby just follows me around when Hanbin isn’t here for him to drool over,” Mino added.

Bobby elbowed him with a frown, but he quickly dissolved into laughter.

Hanbin was another queen, a new one, young. Heechul had told Jiyong he’d hired Hanbin because he reminded him of Jiyong when he was young. The young queen went by the name B.I, but Jiyong didn’t know why. He was feisty, but a good performer. It was no secret to anyone at the club that he and Bobby had a thing for each other and their flirting was almost like a drama for anyone keeping up.

“Where is that little miss? It’s been a while since I’ve seen him,” Jiyong said.

“He’s been out with a cold for a week or so. Should be back soon,” Bobby said.

“I hope he gets better soon.”

“Did you want to add or change any songs for your set tonight?” Seungyoon asked.

Jiyong plopped down beside him on the piano bench and looked at the song list. “No, I like it that way. Changing it up for the night.”

“Sounds good. I luckily already know how to play most of the songs. But you usually use backtracks, so no worries.”

“Yoonie, if you compose me a song someday, I’ll sing it, okay?” Jiyong said with a little wink, elbowing the young man.

Seungyoon’s cheeks flushed a little and he nodded. Jiyong smirked. He still had it. That made him feel a little better about himself. He stood from the bench.

“Alright, I’ll let you boys go back to work. I’m going to go bother my precious mother.”

The boys bid him farewell, returning to their discussions. Jiyong headed back towards the bar, dropping his bag on the nearest table. Heechul was still on the phone, sitting there.

He was an image of older perfection to Jiyong. Heechul was nearly forty, or maybe he was past forty, (Jiyong never knew his age because he would never tell the truth), but there were little wrinkles and nothing was out of place on his face. He still looked to be in maybe his late twenties. His hair was a dark cherry red and fell to just past his ears, bangs nearly long enough to fall into his eyes. They were pushed back with a headband, which had a cute little twist bow on it, and he wore glasses. Jiyong was not used to the look, but Heechul’s appearance changed as often as drag queens changed wigs. He sat straight backed, one leg crossed over the other, looking poised even as he spoke into the telephone.

“Look, Wonnie, baby, it’s not that hard to buy the man of your dreams some damn flowers, is it? That’s all I asked for. Feel free to call me back when you’ve done that and maybe we’ll talk.”

Jiyong held in his laugh. Heechul delivered his demands with such a matter-of-fact way of speaking, as if he was taking a business call, when it was more likely that he was talking to one of his boyfriends. Jiyong envied him. His drag mother had long been desired by almost every man he came in contact with.

Jiyong greeted him with a little nod as he sat down beside him. Heechul smiled warmly and blew him a little kiss, phone still pressed into his ear. He held up his finger to signal Jiyong he would just need a moment longer.

“Baby, I hear you, but that’s not good enough. When you get my product to me, and my god damn flowers, I will discuss this with you. Is that clear? Now, one of my baby girls is here and I don’t have time for your sorry anymore. I’ll talk to you later. Buh-bye.”

Heechul hung up and dropped his phone on the counter. He let out an exasperated sigh and turned to look at Jiyong.

“Men. Can’t live with them, can’t live without them, I swear to god.” He fixed the ends of his hair. “I need a drink.”

A martini was set in front of Heechul and Jiyong looked up. He was surprised to find Heechul’s best friend and the former bartender, Kangin, on the other side of the bar. Jiyong hadn’t even noticed him there. He flushed a little, having not seen the elder man in some time, and he suddenly recalled how, when he’d first begun training under Heechul, he’d harbored a little crush on him.

“Thank the heavens I have you,” Heechul said, picking up his martini and knocking it back.

Kangin chuckled. “Yeah, yeah, so you say. Hey, Jiyong, been a while. How’ve you been?”

Jiyong mustered up a smile. “It has been a while. I’m doing okay. Recently single.”

“Oh, honey, Daesung told me. I’m sorry to hear about that. That Woobin was a hot one from what I can remember,” Heechul said, touching Jiyong’s arm and motioning to Kangin with his free hand for another drink.

“Yeah, he was, but he was an too.”

Kangin set another martini in front of Heechul and turned to Jiyong. “What would you like?”

“Moscow Mule with Absolut Pear.”

“Very specific. You’ve grown up. You used to just say, ‘Oh, hyung, a piña colada would be yummy.’” Kangin laughed.

Jiyong rolled his eyes. “Yeah, well, I didn’t know how to drink then.”

Kangin smiled and went to make the drink. Heechul sipped on his martini and turned to face Jiyong.

“How’ve you been, my love? I feel like it’s been ages since I’ve talked to you,” Heechul said.

“Like I told Kangin, I’ve been okay.”

“Yeah? Anything else to tell me? How’s your other work? Where are you staying? Come on.”

Kangin gave Jiyong his drink and he nodded appreciatively. He sipped on it and mentally chided himself that he was drinking in the middle of the day. He could only have one drink he told himself.

“I’m living with Youngbae right now. You know, best friend and all. Coffee shop job is fine. Boring, but I’m a manager. I make average money. Enough to get by.”

“How’ve you been feeling since your break up? Your circles have gotten dark.”

Heechul reached out to rub Jiyong’s face with his thumb, just beside his eyes. Jiyong relaxed a little.

“I’ve been depressed. Anxious sometimes, but mostly depressed,” Jiyong admitted. “But, it hasn’t been all bad. Some good stuff has happened.”

“Tell me more.”

Jiyong sipped on his drink. “I’m thinking of taking on a drag daughter. Daesung’s already done so, and since he and I are the eldest drag queens still here, I figured why not.”

“That’s great. Who are you considering?”

“Probably Jinwoo. Youngbae suggested Taehyun.”

“I think you should consider Hanbin. He’s just like you,” Heechul said.

Jiyong laughed. “Okay. I’ll give it consideration.” He sipped on his drink more. “Also, there’s this guy…”

Heechul’s eyes lit up and he smirked. “Alright, honey, tell me about it.”

Unlike Daesung, Jiyong knew he could talk to Heechul about anything. His drag mother had been there for him through every hard part of his life, through thick and thin. Heechul was one of the reasons why Jiyong had become a drag queen. He loved his drag mother and knew he could tell him anything and Heechul would take his secrets to the grave.

“Nothing serious, but…” Jiyong breathed. “I met this guy the night I broke up with Woobin. And I lost my shoes! I didn’t tell you that! Remember, the pink pumps you gave me the first night I ever performed? I dropped one that night. But anyway, this guy, he picked it up, and believe it or not, I met him again a week or so later and he had redesigned and refurbished my shoe for me, FOR FREE.” As Jiyong spoke, his pace picked up and he gestured wildly with his hands. “Then, he gave me a pair of shoes that he’d made. He’s a shoe designer. And I couldn’t believe it, because who the actual hell gives somebody they’ve barely met a pair of free high heels, let alone another guy? And he offered to fix up the matching shoe from the one I dropped, so as thanks, I offered him to come to the club to see me perform. But he hasn’t come and I’m getting antsy.”

Jiyong took a breath, calming himself. He looked at Heechul, who was leaning against the counter, grinning at him.

“Ji, baby boy, you need to keep this one.”

Jiyong flushed. “Isn’t it early to start dating again?”

“Everyone dates at their own pace. If it’s meant to be, it’s meant to be. Just don’t be a serial dater like your poor mama here. Men will be the death of me,” Heechul said with a dramatic shoulder droop.

“Tell me about it,” Kangin chimed from across the bar, “I’m always the one who has to clean up!”

“Shut up! If you had a problem with it, you wouldn’t have stuck around!”

Heechul stuck his tongue out and Kangin only laughed and shook his head. Jiyong grinned. Heechul and Kangin’s friendship reminded him of he and Youngbae. He hoped that they would grow old together and be feisty friends with one another like those two.

“I hope he shows up. Introduce me when he does.”

“Okay,” Jiyong said with a smile.

The front door opened, but Jiyong ignored it, continuing to talk with his drag mother. Kangin cleared his throat and they both looked at him. He motioned with his chin towards the door and they both looked. A man stood there, carrying a bouquet of orange and red roses. Jiyong saw how Heechul perked up, eyes practically sparkling.

“Wonnie!”

The man grinned. Heechul turned to Jiyong and gave a small, apologetic smile.

“I have to take this. Make yourself come around more, honey. I love talking with you,” Heechul said.

Jiyong nodded. Heechul leaned in and kissed both of Jiyong’s cheeks before launching out of the chair and running to the man. Jiyong smiled and watched for a few moments before he got up. He quietly bowed to Kangin in thanks, grabbed his own bag from nearby, and headed backstage.

Jiyong felt a lightness about him, a positivity he’d been missing for a few weeks. Talking with Heechul always made him feel better. He felt positive about that night as he unpacked his bag with supplies.

 

Jinah was on her back, long fire orange hair tousled about, when she saw Seunghyun in the audience. It was hard to see, because the house lights were still dimmed and the stage’s lightbulbs, which lined the sides, were so bright, but she could see him. He was nestled in a little booth in the middle, not too far from the bar and not too close to the stage.

She grinned and rolled over onto her stomach, flipping her hair back over her shoulder. She bit her fingernail playfully, looking flirty, and gave a wink in his direction.

“Sticks and stones may break my bones, but chains and whips excite me,” she sang.

Occasionally, Jinah would sing some songs in English or Japanese if she felt like stepping out of the box. It didn’t happen all the time, but she couldn’t resist. Some of the songs were just so catchy or perfectly reflected how Jiyong (as well as she) felt. Like Rihanna’s song that she was singing at that moment.

When she finished the song, Jinah went down the stage’s side stairs instead of going back stage. She marched straight towards Seunghyun and cocked a hip as she came to stand beside his booth.

“Took you long enough,” she said airily.

Seunghyun looked up at her, a half-grin on his lips. He picked up his wine glass and took a sip before he said anything.

“Who do I have the honor of speaking to?”

“The illustrious, one and only, Jinah Dragon. I’ve been waiting to see you. Thanks for the shoes.”

“You’re quite welcome,” he said. “I’m glad you like them so much.”

“Love them, honey.” Jinah leaned in and kissed his cheek, leaving a bold red mark in her wake. “I’ll be back in a sec.”

Jinah marched away, leaving a red faced Seunghyun in his booth, watching her padded strut away.

 

Jiyong slapped himself in the face, once on either cheek. He couldn’t believe he’d been so bold to kiss Seunghyun’s cheek. His face burned hot in embarrassment.

“What the was that?” he grumbled.

Jiyong shed his drag clothes and makeup as fast as humanly possible. He pushed his bangs back with a headband and tied back the rest into a tiny ponytail. Hurrying out to the lounge, he found his way back over to Seunghyun’s table, fumbling with his hands.

“H-Hi. Sorry about that.”

He stood beside the booth, staring at the kiss mark on Seunghyun’s face. Seunghyun motioned for him to sit. He sat down, unable to meet his eyes and stared down at his hands.

“That was quite a welcome. Can’t say I didn’t like it, though.”

“Jinah is…” He tried to think of a way to explain. “Bold.”

“A good word.”

“I was just excited you showed up. I’m so sorry. I’ve been looking forward to it. So, you could see that I wore the shoes and all.”

Seunghyun chuckled with a grin. “I saw that you did. I’m honored. They look beautiful on you.” He reached into his bag and drew out Jiyong’s shoe, newly redesigned to match the other. “I wanted to bring this to you. I, unfortunately, had misplaced the flyer you gave me for a week or so. I’m disorganized.” He gave a little eyebrow wiggle. “Would you be terribly offended if I asked you to have a drink with me?”

Jiyong flushed and shook his head. He couldn’t believe Seunghyun wanted to actually stick around and talk to him. He placed his fingers around the edge of the table, curling them.

“I’d like that.”

Seunghyun grinned. “What would you like to drink?”

“You can choose. I’ll drink just about anything.”

The shoe designer got up and went over to the bar. Jiyong fanned himself, trying to calm down. He couldn’t believe how flustered he was. It was like he was eighteen and on his first date with his first ever guy crush all over again. Actually, he couldn’t remember ever feeling that flustered about being around a guy.

Seunghyun came back with two glasses of wine, his own refilled, and he offered it to Jiyong. Jiyong took the glass with a small “thank you.” He took a long sip, hoping that the alcohol would relax him.

“How have you been?” Seunghyun asked.

Jiyong looked at him, then shrugged. “I’ve been alright. Coping the best way I know how.”

“Boyfriend drama always .”

“How about you? Any interesting shoe sales lately?”

“Ah, no. I’m lucky if I sell one pair in a week,” Seunghyun said with a laugh, sipping on his drink.

Jiyong looked over to the shoe on the table. “That one looks beautiful.”

“I managed to make them match! I only had the sketch at home, I forgot to take a picture, so it was a little hard.”

“You had a sketch?”

“Oh, always! They’re kind of fun. I carry around my notebook.”

Seunghyun motioned to the table and for the first time, Jiyong noticed the open sketchbook on the table, a pencil right beside it. He leaned forward in interest.

“May I see?”

Seunghyun nodded and gently slid the book to him. Jiyong flicked through the pages, looking at the many designs Seunghyun had drawn up. Some were mere sketches, while others were colored in, splashes of color every few pages. Many had overly detailed notes on the colors and fabrics to use. He found the designs for the shoes Seunghyun had given him and his face lit up at the sight.

“This is so cool.”

He turned the pages to the latest drawing, which were of shoes with a flame motif. On the side, Seunghyun had scribbled a design of a dragon. Jiyong’s cheeks turned red.

“W-Were these…inspired by me?” he asked in surprise.

Seunghyun pulled the notebook back to himself and blushed a little. “Yes…Jinah was so lively. It was hard not to be inspired by her.”

Jiyong’s ears grew hot in embarrassment and he snatched up his glass and downed the rest of the wine. Seunghyun laughed incredulously.

“Tell me that was because you’re flattered and not because you find me creepy.”

“I would never! I’m just—!” Jiyong clapped his hands over his mouth. “I’m very, very flattered.”

Seunghyun grinned. He leaned forward then. “I’m just going to throw my caution to the wind and try this. I know you just got out of a relationship and it hasn’t been very long, but I was wondering if you’d like to go on a date with me? I’ve learned not to ignore signs when I see them.”

Jiyong stared at him. He wasn’t sure what to say. How was he even supposed to react?

A part of Jiyong knew it was wrong. He’d barely broken up with Woobin over a month before. And he’d been with Woobin for seven years. Jiyong was rusty at the dating game. He’d never even really dated aside from Woobin too. They’d dated since he was eighteen and he was only twenty-five. As Jiyong looked back on it, perhaps he had made a mistake jumping into that long term relationship without experience, but what did he know? But he’d always been told that moving on wasn’t something he was supposed to do quickly.

And he certainly wasn’t looking to and run from Seunghyun. He wasn’t looking for a rebound. He didn’t know what he was looking for. But he felt something with Seunghyun. It was strange and concerning, but at the same time, it was interesting. Daesung had told him to follow his instincts. His instincts were telling him that Seunghyun was special and he shouldn’t let him go so easily. They had met by chance more than once and, for some reason, Seunghyun was interested in him. Jiyong, who often felt broken and unworthy, was interesting to this man.

He took a deep breath and nodded. “I would really like that.”

Seunghyun grinned. “Cool. Maybe we can trade phone numbers and you can tell me when you’re available?”

Jiyong nodded and took back Seunghyun’s sketchbook. He wrote down his phone number and name, drawing a little heart beside it. He smiled sheepishly as he slid it back to him. Seunghyun ripped a corner off and scribbled down his own information.

“There you go.”

“Thanks.”

Jiyong held that piece of paper like his life depended on it. Seunghyun smiled. Jiyong then looked at him.

“It doesn’t bother you that I’m a drag queen?” he asked.

“Not at all. I think it’s cool. You get to become a different person every time. And you get to wear beautiful clothes and hair and makeup.” Seunghyun listed off, glancing up at the ceiling.

Jiyong felt a smile spread across his face. “You’re sweet, Seunghyun.”

Seunghyun smiled with a soft laugh. “I like Jinah. She’s bold and a good performer. I’ll make sure to come back.”

 

Seunghyun left an hour or so later, after he and Jiyong had drank another glass of wine and talked for a while about nothing in particular at all. Jiyong felt sleepy and relaxed, leaning against the table, a lazy smile on his face. He hadn’t felt so happy in a long time.

He wasn’t sure why Seunghyun liked him or what he’d done to deserve such a kind and eager suitor, but he felt grateful.

Youngbae got him up sometime later and took him out to his car, taking him home. Jiyong dozed off, dreaming of happy things, like puppies and kittens and performing on the biggest stage he could imagine.

 

Originally this was only the two scenes with Jinah, but I thought it needed a little something in the middle and figured I should throw in a little drag mama-daughter time. I know not everyone likes all these other bands, but my multifandom loves putting all my faves into one story. They won't be very significant, but it's like hiding an easter egg for others who know the bands :) Bonus points if you know who Heechul's lover is meant to be hehe Also, Jiyong's past crush on Kangin is totally only there for Shan, because I love her. Hope you enjoyed all the little cameos and Jinah time! :)