one.

Dont't Fall in Love.

I suppose there was no harm in telling him. I was leaving and possibly not returning in a long time or perhaps never. We were likely to never meet again, and what were the chances of him feeling the same way? Possibly -99.9%. I slip the letter in between his textbooks and head out of his room before I could regret it. I bid his mother, who was preparing to leave for his graduation ceremony, goodbye.

"Oh Milena, you leaving? Did you get what you needed?" 

"H-huh? Oh, yes, thank you Mrs.Oh have a nice day!" I bowed as I turned to the door.

"Milen, aren't you going to Sehun's graduation too? I could give you a ride."

"Me? I'm not."

"Hm, I thought Hun said you were helping out." she huffed, in a slightly confused tone.

"Ah, I need to leave Mrs.Oh, I'm going back to England today." I force a laugh.

"You're leaving? Oh dear! You should've told me! I would've made your favourites yesterday!" she exclamied, bringing yesterday's dinner back up.

"No, no it's okay, I'm sorry for telling you jsut before I leave. Please tell Mr.Oh I apologized and thank you for looking after me."

"Does Sehun know? You do know that he-"

"I'll let him know, don't worry, I'll handle him." I force a grin at the mention of her son, reminding me of his planned confession today.

"Really? Okay, then, Mr.Oh is going to be back anytime now! We better get going before he starts rushing me!" she jokes about her husband as we walked out the front door.

"WAIT! MOM! I NEED SOMETHING!" a low voice shouts from the end of the block.

"Yah, Oh Sehun what are you doing here?" she scolds. 

"I forgot something reallllly important." he streches 'really'. 

"Hurry before your Dad comes back and sees you."

"Ay ay! And hey Mi!" he yells as he ran to his room.

Sehun rushed to his desk and grabbed his square cap, knocking over several things, including a textbook in the process. He finds a baby bluue envelope is sent flying to the floor. He catches it and was about to read it when he heard his mother from the door. He sprints out of his room and out the door. 

"Mom, where's Mi?" 

"She left." his mother simply stated.

"Oh. Uh I got to go back, bye, see you!" he ran in the direction she first saw him come from. He expected her to be there but she wasn't.

The ceremony ended around 30 minutes ago but he still haven't found her.

"Hello? Hun? Did your lucky girl say yes?" a voice calls out.

"Mi? Where are you, I can't find you!" he exclaims into his phone, ignoring her question.

"Uhh I-I uh..." she had nothing to say, she couldn't find an excuse.

"Mi, tell me where you are, I'll come find you."

"I-I'm at the uh-" "Gate number 5 is now open for boarding, flights to England please head to gate 5." she was at the airport, he felt his whole world on the verge of shattering.

"Mi, where are you going? Are you returning to England! Why didn't you tell me!" he half states, half asked.

"Sorry Hun... I have to go, b-bye." she hangs up quickly. She wondered if his lucky girl said yes. 

"Lucky girl's name? Hmm, let's call her Ena, I've never called her that, but I would like to if she says yes." 

"Is that so? Well tell this Ena figure she's lucky to have you when she says yes."

"What if she doesn't? I mean we're not really close, but I've started to talk to her recently and schools ending soon and I'll be off to uni and-"

"Who wouldn't say yes to you!"

"Who wouldn't....perphaps someone who I couldn't ask." he sighs, dejected that he lost his last chance. She had always been there, but now, now it was too late. He laid the pair of lavender tipped white rose down on the cement. "I like you, a lot actually. Does it matter anymore?" 

 

 

 

♥♥♥♥

 

 

 

"So Mr.Sehun, did your lucky girl say yes?" his friends asked him at the banquet. He stayed silent. Too dejected to say anything, eat anything. 

"Yo, you okay? Did she say no? It's okay Hun-ah." another friend consoled him.

"It's not, I didn't even get a chance. And she's always been here." he laughed at his own fate.

"Well? What happened? We can't help if we don't know what happened!"

"She's going back to England." was all he muttered.

"Mi? You like Mi!?" his friends exclaimed in disbelief. They were unsure of what to do. If person A liked person B, and person B liked person A isn't that simple?

But perhaps math didn't work that way, AB doesn't equal BA does it? It's suppose to though.

"Oh dear. I have no words to explain how I'm feeling right now." Sehun's best friend groaned.

"Same." a few friends added.

"Don't know if they're blind or blind, dumb or dumb. But I suppose, I mean none of us saw him liking her back. Huh?" 

Suddenly Sehun remembered the envelope and pulled it out from his pocket, crumpled and trashed. He smoothens it out and pulls out its contents. 

'Sehun, 

I suppose this is cliche, but a text was too casual. 

I don't have the courage to say this to your face so here I am. 

I've liked you for a long time. I'm not even sure why, but you just seem....perfect. You make me feel jelous, happy, sad, angry. But everything didn't matter when I saw your smile.

I'm not sure how we've became so close in the last few months and I'm not sure if I should be happy or unhappy about that. Spending time with you is always the best, but on the other hand I've fallen deeper. 

They say love hurts, don't fall in love. I completely agree. No love would ever get a perfect ending. I fell in love and here I am. Too afraid to face the truth, too scared to say this to you. I want to avoid rejection so here I am. 

I know I'm a bad friend for not telling you I was leaving, I'm sorry, I would've stayed if you asked me to, and I simply can't. This just isn't the place for me, anymore.

My dear friend, Hun, take care. Don't fall in love if you can, brace yourself if you must. I wish you a good life.

 -Milena Park.'

Sehun wanted to laugh, fate was toying with him. The girl he like, loved, felt the same way. And here he was mourning over his lost. She was gone, just like the wind. She was here than she was gone. He lost her as fast as he found her. Ena...

She was his Ena. She was his Mi. She was his everything, she just didn't realize. She was perfect in every possible way, she just never realized.

"You know, if you're gunna sit here, why don't you spend some of your money and get her back." his friend stated, mentioning about his rich background. His brain went to work on what he could do to get her back.

"Stop thinking." his friend stops him. "Not like that, I meant spent a thousand dollars or something and fly to England and find her." Sehun bolted out of the hotel the school held the banquet in and headed for home. 

He was going to get her back. 

He knew he was, because she was his Ena. She was his lucky girl. 

He quickly packed a duffle bag and grabbed his passport before running out the door straight into his parents.

"Where are you-"

"To get her back!" he shouts as he ran for a taxi. 

His father smiles and shakes his head. "He finally has his head on right and realized."

His mother laughs along, and silently pray for the stars to lead his son.

 

 

 

♥♥♥♥

 

 

"Ena!" he pounds on the door, it was early in the morning. 

"Sir! What are you doing here? It is early in the morning please come back later." a maid tells him in English.

"Uhh I-I'm looking for a girl, Milena." 

"Milena? What buisness do you have with our young miss?" the maids tone suddenly turns strict. She spoke so fast and furiously Sehun wasn't able to pick up the words.

"Pardon?" Sehun asked in Korean.

"Why are you here? Are you here to bug our young miss? If you are, leave immediately." the maid switches to Korean and spits a bunch of unwelcoming words at him.

"No, no! Can you please let me talk to her, please just tell her Oh Sehun's here. Please."

"Very well." the head maid answered as she asked another maid to tell Milena the message. Shortly after Ena comes walking out.

"Sehun. What are you doing here?" she wanted to cry. Why was he here? As if she wasn't frustrated enough with applying for a new school.

"Mi, I-"

"Go home Sehun, go back to Korea. Please, I don't want to discuss this right now."

"Then when are you going to? Never? You never gave me a chance to talk."

"Talk then." he never seen this side of her, a commanding, confident girl. She was always kind and respectful, compared to her rather bratty actions at the moment.

"Why are you acting like this?" 

"Like what?" she spat, "and did you come all the way to England just to ask me that? Oh my god Sehun. You are so-"

"You said you liked me."

"The only thing I like right now is you using past tense. Please leave." she didn't need her parents or grandparents on her back about dating right now, she didn't want to hear the maids gossips.

"Ena, you're Ena, Mi. You're the lucky girl. You're my lucky girl." 

She reached to slam the door in his face but he abruptly moved forward and stopped the grand wooden doors of her fmaily mansion.

"Sehun!" she screamed in frustration when he collasped. "Oh Sehun!" she screamed again, this time worried.

Next thing Sehun knew was him being in bed. "Yah, when was the last time you slept? And how long did you sleep?" 

"On the plane here."

"When was the last last time you slept?" 

He stayed silent. 

"You're burning you idiot! How less sleep are you running on? Gosh! You don't even know how worried I was." she flamed him, but he smiled instead of being angry.

"Mi, you're back."

"I- What? Yah! I hate you." she huffed as she walked away from him. 

"Wait! Where are you going?" he asked.

"To get you water you idiot."

She returned a few mintues later, holding a glass of water and a bowl of soup.

"Chicken soup and water. Then you sleep." she huffed as she took a seat by his side on the bed. She hands him the spoon but he nearly drops it. "I can't believe I'm doing this, I hate you so much." she muttered. 

"I thought you like me." Sehun pouted.

"Open up." she ignored his statement and fed him some soup.

"Ena, stay with me tonight." 

"Don't call me that."

"Ena."

"What?"

"Ena."

She puffed her cheeks as she gave him some water.

"Stay with me, just for a bit." he mummbled as he slid under the covers and rested his head on her lap. 

"Just for a bit." she hummed as she switched off the guest bedroom's main lights. She leaned against the headboard of the bed, Sehun's hair as he shivered slightly from his fever. Slowly she fell asleep too.

Sehun woke up in the middle of the night feeling better. He turned to his back and came to face the girl he liked. He laughed silently as she tries to sleep sitting upright. He gently move her so she was laying down next to him. 

"Good night, my love." he kissed her forehead and gave into sleep again.

 

 

 

 

 

♥♥♥♥

Ha, I'm ed now, I didn't do my homework. Socials, love my fuking teacher so much, so so so much, teaches nothing, whole class didnt understand. 

I'm tired, I need to wake up early tmr. Yolo. It's raining, I'm getting a cold. I actually have a crush on a senior at my school, wtf is wrong with me -_- 

No comment on like life right now. Done with gaming and ppl being retards. I'm going to sleep, pray for my brain. I need ot get school work done for 2nd block during 1st block, I randomly did my English homework, I'm secretly not done my math, I have tutor and books to return but I like to waste my day gaming -_-