---day start (Teaser 1)

╪⌠Mysteries of Valzia High⌡╪ ---apply now!

day start
ft. Herrianne and Luniel

Ah yes, Valzia High. One of the most prestigious academies out in Korea. Known to be the 'Harvard' of Korea. Weirdly enough, there were rumors going around that Valzia High was an insane asylum but it's owner turned it into a school. No one can tell if this is true, or what more rumors are there, but there are some eerie vibes in there.

Valzia High offers a wide variety of courses. From sports to academics and such. There's a strict entrance exam before you get in, or you are scouted for a talent you have. A home for those who are 'special.' Although there is a place for those who want to attend Valzia High, but have to pay high entrance fees. Sadlyfeu

Introducing Valzia High's precious headmaster; Park Kahi

"Everyone who disobeys MY RULES is surely to be PUNISHED, got it?" Kahi looks at the trembling students at the opening ceremony.

The opening ceremony was like every other. The ceremony hall was full of students, full of excitement and nervousness. Teachers were standing near their respective classes that they will hold. Upfront, the Specials. Some of the normal students, called Ordinaires, calls the Specials as arrogant, y, but they haven't met any of them. This is the first time that the school let out the Specials along with the Ordinaires. 

Start of the ceremony, Ordinaires begin to take their seats. 

"Please make way for the entrance of the Specials," Kahi announced as the huge door opens.

INTRODUCING: CHOI HERRIANNE

A remarkably intelligent freshman student of Valzia High with the highest score on the entrance exam of 10,000 students. Impossible? Nope. She, along with her friends, belong to AA, the top class of the Specials.

There are approximately 52 classes, ranging from class AA to class Z. (Although Z sounds more badass than AA, that's how it goes.)

Boys start looking at her, besides being intelligent, Herrianne is also breath-takingly beautiful with her flowing brown hair. Behind her...

INTRODUCING: MOON LUNIEL

Luniel stands second in the overall ranking of the entrance exam. Word that would describe her? Weird. Just straight up weird, but has an innocent face that would capture hearts and persuade anyone.

Five more female students enter whose looks are amazing. They possess such great skills and talents extraordinary to others. Following them are all kinds of people, there are approximately 300 students divided into 26 sections of the Specials.

Are you one of them? ----

JUST THEN, two students begin fighting down the halls, ending the ceremony in a chaos.

Kahi immediately runs along with the guards and teachers.

"Care to explain what is happening here?"

-- see the next teaser ;)

 

woah

HI, it's miki miki chu chu. How did you like the teaser and introductio of our characters? That'd be also the format of how we write our stories here, using gifs of different kinds to express what they are doing. I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENCOURAGED! 

Also, I'd like to see applications soon as I'm eager to start writing for the story. See ya!

credits - contradictori