Inevitable

Toxic Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Let’s stop hyung’ Lee Seunghyun softly uttered while looking down on his feet. Not meeting his hyungs eyes. Ignoring the tension surrounding them and oblivious to the storm raging on the eyes he would not meet.

 

He knows it needs to be said. Words he knows is inevitable. Words that since from the start sooner or later will be coming out of his mouth.

 

But knowing does not prepare him for the immense pain. Unexpected pain that is ripping him from the inside. Squeezing and twisting, flowing into his bloodstream.

 

How can he let go of someone he loves so much. Someone, despite of everything, stays by his side. The reason why he keeps on fighting all the hardships in his life. The reason that despite of everything, still makes him happy. Jiyong is sunshine and rainbow of his life. Letting go means the end of something, that all his life, truly makes him happy

 

But He thinks that every people has their limit. Getting hurt intentionally and unintentionally by this person. The fact that this kind of relationship is still unacceptable to the eyes of others. and all the rumours. Hiding this, everything about their relationship,. Who wouldn’t ?

 

Rumours. Maybe its a strategy. Maybe its a cover up to something that needs to be hidden. Something that’s been obvious to anyone they know. A safety measures to prevent someone or somebody to be curious and question if skinships or fanservice get too much.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter