Finale

The Point of No Return

"I still love you"

My tears keep on flowing down on my cheeks. My eyes hurt from constant crying. I should be happy right? because you finally said the words i want to hear. The words that i missed so much. But why can't i be happy? why can't i smile? why did my heart aches from that words? Ah. maybe because i'm still sober from the reality that you are Married. sober enough to know that the pain from the past is still buried deep inside my heart. I look into your eyes. I want to smile and hug you. Lock you in my arms and never let you go. But i can't. I still can't. 

"Why?" i ask. "Stop crying. I should be the one crying and not you! because i'm the one who's been hurt by you. You left me hanging. I thought you're happy with her? That's what you both flaunting to the sns right? Your dates, You both cooking happily. I thought you're happy? I thought she's the one who can COMPLETES you? She's the one who can make you happy and fulfill your needs as a man right? Because that's what i can't do. I can't complete you, I can't make you happy and i can't fulfill your needs as a man despite of all the thing i did for you. Despite of all the sacrifices i made. i still can't ing complete you! So now, don't you ing say that you still love me because that's bull! If you love me, you wouldn't left and hurt me at the first place. You wouldn't marry her. But you did. Hey what? I'm doing better without you. So please don't make my walls crumble again. I'm tired of crying over you!"

"I-I know what you feel Kyu.. I know your pain" i smirk. 

"You don't ing know my pain Sungmin. Because you are not there when i cry my sleep at night. You're not there when i drink just to forget the pain for the meantime. You don't know Min. You don't know" I harshly wipe the tears on my cheeks. "What's the point of going back to me? What's the point of being together again? To what? Hurt me and make me cry again? to make me beg you? Is that what you want Sungmin? I'm tired of this ing charade you're playing with me!" He closes his eyes as he sob quietly. , Why am i hurting seeing him cry? Ah. because i still love him. 

"Kyu.. I-I know what i did was wrong. I hurt you, i made a huge mess and mistake. I'm really sorry Kyu.. please let's settle this. I love you and only you. Baby please believe me.." I laughed bitterly while tears flowing down on my cheeks. 

"I still believe you baby. I still believe that you love me. But it's too late don't you think? I'm doing good for the past 2 years without you, Let's.. Let's just move on from each other and be happy." I wipe his tears and force a smile. He hold my hand and hug me. I heavied a sigh then close my eyes. Silently burying his scent deep inside me. 

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry" He whisper. After a while  he let go of me. 

"Be happy. I love you" I cup his face and Kiss him gently. "I love you. I love you" I quietly turn around leaving him and our memories behind. 

                                          FIN.

 

 

HAPPY YEAR 2017 EVERYONE! SO THIS FIC IS ON MY DRAFT LIST AND I DECIDED TO FINISH IT AND POST. SORRY IF IT'S ANGST AGAIN. DON'T HATE ME T^T BUT ANYWAYS, IT WILL PROBABLY THE LAST ANGST FIC FOR ME (YEY) I HATEEEEE ANGST HONESTLY. 

PS: KYUMIN WILL GOING TO BE ALIVE THIS YEAR! FORGET THE HATERS JOYERS. AND LET'S PARTYYYY.