Chapter 2: The Fight

Love is by the wind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu POV

I stood there in shock. This was my first time seeing them fighting physically. I stopped stoning at my place and rushed over to stop the fight.

“PLEASE STOP FIGHTING!!! Nayeon Unnie, Please Stop!!!” I grunted as I put in all the stregth that I had, just to tear them apart. But i realise my efforts were fruitless as I fell to the ground.

When I saw Nayeon bleeding profusely from her nose and mouth, I knew that I have to find Jihyo or any teacher soon. If not, Nayeon was going to get badly beaten up by Jungyeon.

As I thought back to what happened to Nayeon, I felt guilty because it was my fault that Nayeon got hit. It was my fault because I tried to stop them from playing. I started to sob while turing to look at Dahyun and Chaeyoung.

“Can you both try to stop them while I find Jihyo?!” I croaked at them.

They nodded and immediately rushed towards them and try to separate the two.

Just as I stood up to find Jihyo, I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned… It was them; The J-Trinity.

 

J-Trinity POV

As we talked about how the first day of class would be, Mina suddenly stopped and faced us.

"Did you guys hear something?" Mina asked. We all quietened down and listened hard.

"Ehhh?" Momo gasped as her eyes widened. The girls could hear the commotion loud and clear.
"How in the name of LordBabyJesus did we not hear that at first?!" said the exasperated Momo

“Let’s go and see what is happening!” Sana said while rushing towards the source of the sound.

When we reached the place, Sana and Mina are horrified to see the state current situation. Momo on the other hand, was jaw-dropped to see what was going on. Nayeon was pinned down on the floor by Jungyeon and was getting badly beaten up. Blood was smeared all over Nayeon's face while Jungyeon suffered a bleeding nose and cuts on her face.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung were trying their best to pry Jungyeon away but she turned and push them away before focusing her attention back at Nayeon. Meanwhile, Tzuyu curled up on the floor crying while she watched Dahyun and Chaeyoung trying to stop the fight. 

Our eyes were all over the place while looking at the fight but finally fell on a girl who looked disoriented and really pale. She looked as if she was searching for someone in vain as she tried to stand up. We immediately rushed to her side to help her up and hopefully get some information on the fight. 

She was still panicking when we helped her up and our questions were deaf ears. We tried to calm the desperate girl down but she suddenly bolted away along the corridors and disappeared around the corner, leaving us in the mids of the fight with no information at all. "TZUYU!!" Sana yelled as she chased after the girl to get information while Momo and Mina stayed to try to keep the situation under control.
 

Sana POV

“TZUYU!!” I kept on screaming her name while I try to catch up with her. I am so worried about her not only because of how horrible she looked, but also because I have a crush on her since the first time I set my eyes on her in school…

~2years ago~

I was a second year student who is finally going for a lunch break after 4 hours of lessons. I was going to meet up with Mina and Momo for lunch when I saw a girl standing at the corridor and looking down at the floor alone.

I walked towards her and asked “Do you need help? Why are u looking down?”

She looked up and explained "I am lost… I just… transferred to this school and I don’t know where to go for lunch...”

My heart skipped a beat the moment I saw her face. She looks like an angel that had descended down from the heavens. She look so innocent and I am sure that everybody would fall for her immediately. My face flushed as I tried my best to act normally. "I can bring you to the canteen for your lunch.” I offered and led her to the canteen.

“So what is your name?" I asked so as to not make the trip more awkward then it already is.

“My name is Chou Tzuyu. I was born in Taiwan and transfered to this school because of my parents, since they were appointed to come to Korea to take over the office here.” Tzuyu explained.

“I see. But why are you alone? Hasn't your teacher appoint you to a classmate to show you around the school?” I asked.

“Oh… She went to the toilet 15 minutes ago and asked me to stay here to wait for her. But... She never come back…” She said sadly.

I feel so bad and angry for her. If I did not see her, she would have just waited there and wouldn’t have the chance to have her lunch. Her classmate was such a selfish person!

I thought for awhile before looking at her again. "If… you don’t mind, we can meet up every day for lunch.”

“I would love to!” She smiled at me.

“OMG

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter