Chapter 3: The Aftermath

Love is by the wind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu POV

As we reach the foyer, we saw Jihyo attending to a freshman who looked clueless. We walk towards her and waited in vain for her to finish before I pulled her aside rashly.

"YA! What are you guys doing?!” She yelled at us and massaged her arm in pain.

“Unnie, Nayeon Unnie got beaten up by Jungyeon sunbae at the music room and they are not stopping! We need you there now!” I said it all in a breath.

“Yea, the situation is very bad! Nayeon is bleeding and my dance mates are currently helping to the fight!” Sana added.

Jihyo's eyes widened. “WHAT?!” She screamed. I was taken aback by her reaction and at the same time, it alerted the discipline master; he walked towards us.

“What is happening here?” He bellowed while cocking his brow. Jihyo channeled the information that Sana and I told her to the discipline master and he gasped in horror. Wasting no time, he started running towards music room while we followed closely behind.

 

Sana POV

When we arrived, we realised that the fight had ended but all of the girls are battered and perspiring heavily.

Nayeon sunbae and the Band-girl's clothing were stained with blood and the dust from the floor. Dahyun and Chaeyoung's clothing were soaked in their perspiration. Mina is currently helping Nayeon with her injuries while Momo is still trying to restrain Jungyeon.

I looked towards the discipline master and he is fuming. 

“WHAT ARE U GUYS DOING?!?!” He shouted while glaring at every single one of them.

 

3rd person POV

Everybody snapped their heads towards the discipline master and gulped as they kept silent.

“You guys are FIGHTING?! ON the first day of school?!” He screamed while pointing at Nayeon and Jungyeon.

Nayeon and Jungyeon looked down in guilt and apologised at the same time. They glared at each other for a second before looking away again.

“You two, go to the nurses office before coming to my office.” He said sternly.

“The rest of you guys, I WANT you guys to write a reflection about today's incident and pass it to me by the end of the day. Understand?!” They nodded fearfully and waited for him to leave before going to their classes and the nurse's office respectively.

 

Momo POV

“Haiz… Why do I get into trouble even when I'm the one helping out?...” She muttered as she watch the disciplinee master walking away.

She turned her head to Jungyeon, “Let me take you to the nurse room since your injury is bad. And Minarii~ Can you help me take Nayeon sunbae to the nurse's office as well?" Mina nodded and we both helped the girls up.

“Dahyun-ssi, can you follow me down as well? Can you also take our belonging as well since we will be going back from there.” I told Dahyun and she nodded back to me.

Mina POV

I nodded as I helped Nayeon up. “Can you walk, Nayeon sunbae?

“Yea… I can. *Ouch*,,, I might have sprained my ankle.” She smiled weakly. “Oh no… I doubt i can carry you there... Hmm… Tzuyu, Sana unnie,  can you help Nayeon sunbae to the nurse room?"

“Okay, we coming over!” They said. Tzuyu rushed towards me and placed Nayeon's right arm over her shoulders while Sana did the same at the other side.

“Mina-ssi, Thank you for taking care of me just now.” Nayeon told her.

“Aniyo, Nayeon sunbae. I am doing what I have to do.” I smiled to her.

“Alright. You guys go first while I carry our stuff to the nurse's room.” I told them as I rush them away.
 

Tzuyu POV

“Unnie, If you feel pain or anything, tell us and we will stop alright?” I told her with concern.

“Yes… Tzuyu and you too Sana-ssi.” She smiled to Sana.

“Sorry Tzuyu-ah… I had to let you witness all of this...” Nayeon said sadly.

“Aniyo unnie. I am the one that should apologise instead. I caused you to get beaten up...” I told her while lowering my head.

“Both of you are not in the wrong. Tzuyu have the authority to ask that girl to stop. Nayeon sunbae, you are right at some point. You also have the authority. You also demanded her to apologise to Tzuyu which is appropriate too. However, you shouldn't punch her back...” Sana lectured.

I turned to her and saw her smiling to me. Why does her smile look so attractive? And why my is heart pumping so fast?

“Dae~ Sana-ssi, I shouldn’t have fought her...” Nayeon signed.

“Alright! We are here.” Sana said as she knocked on the door of the nurse's office.

“Come in-... O-O-Oh dear! What happened?! Put her at that bed there and her over there”. The nurse was taken aback when she saw how battered and bloodied both girls were when they arrived. She quickly ushered them to the empty beds and grabbed her medical kit.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter