Merry Christmas

(Two Shot) Merry Christmas

 

Saturday, 24 December 2011

11:00 a.m.

~No one POV~

*2am & 2pm house*

Ting! Tong!

“Jokwon! Open the door!” Junsu said and Jokwon opened the door. “Annyeong! Please come in” Jokwon let them when inside the house nd helped them bring the things that they brought.

“Whose come??!!” Seulong asked. “Miss A and Secret!” Jokwon shouted and Nichkun came. “You can help us now” Nichkun said and smile. They started to help.

After 1o minutes, the bell rang and Changmin opened the door. Shinee and SNSD came and helped them until Sistar, Beast, and Infinite came and helped them too.

 

08:00 p.m.

Each of the members of the group checked the internet and wrote somethings to their fans. After they finished their job, they went home o prepare and came again to 2am & 2pm house. “Are you ready?” Nickhun said. “Yes!!!”

“Ok put our hands together” Doojoon said and all of them followed. “1...2...3...” all said and cheers up. After that they went to the special place and prepared for christmas party.

 

11:45 p.m.

All of the fans came and other artist came too. Until the christmas came, “Annyeong all!!” they greeted their fans and the fans shouted, “Annyeong!!”

“Are you ready for the party??!!!” Yoona asked.

“Yes!!!”

And all of them shouted, “Merry Christmas!!!!”

“We make this all for you and enjoy it!!” Yoseob said. “We make gingerbread and many more, hope you like it!!!” Yuri said and Min turn on the music. They enjoyed the party and talked to fans and many more. 

----------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading, subscribe, and comment!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! ^^